Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

Why is this video age-restricted? It’s not the first one here!

I believe it is done by the YouTube AI system. There is something AI sees in the video and age restricts it. The creator can ask for a review and sometimes the age restriction is removed.

2 Likes

BWC2-122110 and the police cruiser dashcam M500-010482 are almost in sync (<=1 s). Therefore both have an offset of about -1 s when compared to the RSBN livestream. In the dashcam video the shots start at 18:11:32, in the RSBN livefeed at 18:11:33.23 s.

3 Likes

Nice method!

Unless the window was open, as we can clearly see in this gif. The frame section of this gif is EXACTLY the time the first shot is fired! What else do we need? This is the smoking gun we have been looking for!

first-shot-from-window-3
@bumblebeeez @phasefive @sonjax6

3 Likes

In other words, I can’t shake the suspicion that there were two patsies, Thomas Crooks and Maxwell Yearick, whose activities and bios have been merged in the official narrative into a single “lone gunman.”

If you read the machine transcript of the third FBI press conference which was curiously held phone(!), it becomes apparent that Crooks was not named at all: the term “suspect” was almost constantly used instead. Yet at two or three instances the “suspect” morphed into “our suspect”.

The transscript is attached to my post here.

5 Likes

I think you might have something here. Well done.

Are we sure on the timing on that?

I thought that the body cam/roof peek guy was located much further east at the time the first shot rings out.

Roger, I looked at boosted-cop’s body-cam, you know when he walks around to the front after finding Crooks on the roof… and… Window 3 was opened a mere 1 second before shot 1! CONFIRMED. See images below:

The upper image shows the window with a reflection two seconds before shot 1. The lower image shows the window cracked around one second before shot 1. That would take two people, a sniper on the rifle already sighted in and someone to operate the window.

The two images below follow the images above in time but still are in the one second time frame before shot 1. Both showing window 3 now open. The last image is clearest.

I have around 20 images in the 10 seconds before shot 1 and they all show the window with the upper reflection until one second before the first shot.

This is why the sniper missed. He sighted in through the glass with the window closed (scope mounted wide on right side of rifle?) and immediately wanted to shoot the second the window was opened. He never expected to miss, and with a scope mounted on 5" arms to the right of the rifle, it probably got slightly torqued with the first recoil and was then on slightly off target. He would also expect he was elevated so his line of fire was at the very top of the window.

Not a chance in hell a trained sniper would ever make that mistake.

1 Like

Hey Bumblebeeez,

Your hypothesis seems to be exactly the way it happend! Congratulations!

Please everybody go to the source video here:

pause the video at 2:28 min and work with , and . keys to watch it frame by frame back and forth.

At 2:30 you see the first shot come out of window 3, immediately the guy starts running!

Hey Phase 5,

Nice analyzing!

Can it be that Steward does catch the first shot with his camera, but simply the sound is offset by 1 second? It would make sense, because Steward is already ducking and is filming the trees when you hear the first shot. So, we get the following sequence in the original Stewards video:

1. Visual shot is fired
  2. Crooks ducks after 1 second filming the trees
  3. Audio shot is heard

Not hearing the shot in this video, why does he duck in advance filming the trees?

If you would offset the audio by 1 second, everything would match up:

1. Visual shot is fired, and audio shot is heard
  2. Crooks ducks after 1 second filming the trees

@pk2019, changing the file extension on the .wav file did not work, the website was still detecting the file type and rejecting it.

I did try to look in detail at all of your graphs. To summarize:

For channels 1 and 3, almost perfect correlation between the shots/echoes within each channel.
For channel 2, which had much more additive noise, the shot-to-shot correlations were still high and consistently so, but not .99-ish.
Even though three microphones were located in a same enclosed space, their respective recordings of shot sounds does not correlate well between the tracks, particularly between the second track and either of the others. This makes no sense.

1 Like

I tried that too … and found it exhausting. My tactic is to fit the graph to screen width for an overview, and then scroll to the shots and zoom in.
They could be nicier, leaner and more comfortable. Generating and plotting all these graphs took 11 hours on a single processor, and almost all of the spent processor time was due to the lattice/cairo graphics system.

That was a real surprise! Should I post the R-script as preformatted text, so potentially anyone willing could look into it for obvious mistakes? Generally, track 1 & 3 seem to be written at a much lower level (gain). After having uploaded these files, I amplified the sample regions in audacity by 13 dB to measure the start offsets to .1 ms; the signal grew visually clear, no noise. Re the source 4 audio: it still worked when I tried that a few days ago using a compressed file.

edit: I just skimmed through the graphs again I wondered about that 200 Hz pattern at the beginning and at the end as well as between s123 and s45678 in the correlation panel.

edit: meant as reply to @offtheback

Just one more thing. You know, those little things bother me a lot. (Det. Lt. Columbo)

those small things bother me a lot (Lt.Columbo)
The first “period” does not fit. We learnt the system will be in steady state after a characteristic time of the filter. We try to fit the shifted phase of the attenuated signal. However, the modulated Heaviside function starts at the first period. The sound of the shot arrived at that time. But the mistake is about only 50 sample time, it will not change a lot.

Remark:
Many cases it is important, what sentece to start with.

1. Calculation by Ptolemy (Ptolemaîos) was so accurate, people for tousand years beleived that those circles do really exist in the sky. (It is epistemology, but I prefer ontology.)
  2. Gell-Mann have figured out the “tripod” math of quarks, but nobody on the Earth was able to catch any. Therefore I think the group theory is just a general tool, which was the Fourier-series behind Ptolemy’s calculation. (I won’t dig deeper here.)

I think you missed the whole point of what was said about a “wet streets cause rain” story. That you read a article you can see the outlandish mistakes. Yet turn the page and believe everything written on the next page. 87% of the news is made up by the reporters misunderstanding what they have been told.

1 Like

Not so quick. He did a shot line up with a side mount scope through the glass and then in the last second he could have switched to his main scope so he could see and shoot through the window edge at it cracked open. It was all too hurried. He missed. What he didn’t do was acquire his sight line and shoot in one second. He must have been lined up before the window opened.

I remember on the day of the shooting that the name, “Maxwell Yearick” was first mentioned.
Since then it has basically faded away & only Crooks name remains.
They both share similar characteristics. Also, coincidentally, Yearick supposedly resided in Arizona.

My question: Has anyone found Yearick since the shooting? I would think he would be revealed if he is still alive. It’s like the dude has evaporated.

2 Likes

I looked at the Stewart video. He is bouncing the camara wildly but does catch window 3 one second before the shot, and I could see no change in the status from previous images. But there is no reflection in window 3 to track due to Stewart’s position.

Not sure about the audio shift. Maybe.