Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

Not in my drawing:

There is more than one vent to chose from. Below, the little squares on the inside of the building represent possible vents (please share if you have photos of these “vents”). The heavy lines are windows, the one longer one is a door. The little squares outside of the building represent down spouts.

Please have a look at the below drawing of which all members in this Forum have participated. We have a reference for each point. Therefore, if you are doubting anything on this drawing, just ask us for the reference No and we will supply it to you…

The fact that you might not have seen this drawing yet, is because we are discussing it in the “So It’s Back To First Principles” forum.

I took pictures of all the vents and shared them somewhere. Here they are again along with a close-up video of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxCL7Mj2Xew

2 Likes

We are the same on some dims and quite different on others.

DrawingStandards-Compared.pdf (569.2 KB)

I have no faith in google elevations. I believe is measures to the tops of vegetation for example, so if you have a field of wheat it will tell you the ground elevation is 3 ft higher than it really is. I would like someone to simply measure multiple points around the ridge and eave of AGR 6 and see if you get any crazy numbers.

Thanks.

1 Like

It is going to be the high middle vent in your last image. That’s the one.

hello PhaseFive,

what would you think about a shooter located on top of the tallest building behind crooks?

I created a kml file which you can download from

there is a direct line of sight from both of these roofs and the angle of these lines of sight differ slightly…

thanks for your feedback!

he was shot in the head. there are some quite graphic images. if you want I can copy paste these.

from my view, he was injured with the 9th shot and killed by the 10th because of the large trail of blood.
if he had been killed with the 9th shot, his heart would not have pumped out so much blood.
the blood trail was thus the consequence of the 10 seconds delay between shots 9 and 10

I was asking about Copenhaver. You must be talking about Corey Comperatore.

no, I was talking about the man who died on the roof, commonly referred to as crooks

Oh. Right. You asked me to trace lines of fire, so I trying to see where the victims were hit so I could be more specific about where the bullet ended. I was being lazy. I could try to find it on a search engine. Sorry to misdirect you.

no worries. I have a couple of slides on where James Copenhaver and David Dutch were hit.

the exact injuries of James Copenhaver have not been released. only “life changing injuries”…

about David Dutch: x.com

there was also a nephew of congressman Ronny Jackson who was injured:
https://x.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/1812331180072562923

that nephew was grazed in the neck.

and Corey Comperatore died by a head shot.
according to the emergency doctor who tried to revive him, the bullet entered on the left side while he was looking towards the AGR site

2 Likes

in the kml file I referred to above you can find a folder “horizontal planes” at different altitudes on centimeter level. these look quite accurate to me…

this kml file also includes the different victims, both hardware and human…

the rally area was never used for corn or wheat…
the ground level varies a lot over the whole area…

1 Like

If you are referring the the rally field, that is not what I see in the photos. However there is a substaintial rise in grade from AGR6 to the rally field.

hello Greg,

could you use in your model the initial location I suggested above?

thanks!

the photos and videos are very misleading about the height differences of the rally area!

the area that is blackened out is below 408m sea level:

below 409m:

below 410m:

below 411m:

below 412m:

2 Likes

ground level where the podium of Trump was installed was 409.87m
ground level of the corner of the right bleacher was 408.99m

It looks like if I adjust my model to the grades in your images, I need to move Trump and the bleachers down 12". I am seeing 1.3 meter delta between the interior floor and the area of Trump’s stage.

that is exact!

OK I will do it.

eventually, you will see that the shooter position indicated in this picture is very plausible :slight_smile:

in this last picture, you see 3 pins below. the 3rd (also the middle one) is where Trump stood on the podium

the 2nd pin to the bottom of the image is where the right corner of the bleachers was

and the lowerst pin is the impact on the JCB hydraulic lift.

the trajectories from the roof of building 6 and the roof of the tallest building at the AGR parking are extremely closely aligned

someone who stood around the rally area would never be able to distinguish whether shots came from the lower or higher roof

1 Like