Cheatle Evades While More Troubling Questions Emerge About What Happened In "The Other Building"

And Cheate is out!! Looong overdue!

3 Likes

Hey Bao, welcome. Are you in Vietnam by any chance? I’m in Hoi An.

2 Likes

I wish I am!
No, I am in California. Are you in vacation in Hoi An?

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha. Nope, live here, been in Vietnam a long time now. Went to college in California though. Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you.
Get a bánh mì gà Hội An for me lol

3 Likes

What is their evidence that Crooks was the lone shooter? They are pushing their own conspiracy theories it looks like. 8 shells next to Crooks will prove he was, let’s see those pictures and ballistics study, Newsweek.

5 Likes

Also all bodycams on LEO were turned off that day. Surely just a coincidence.

11 Likes

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigns – NBC Chicago

“I take full responsibility for the security lapse,” she said in an email to staff, obtained by NBC News. “In light of recent events, it is with a heavy heart that I have made the difficult decision to step down as your director.”

Hours ago. My guess: Dems didn’t want to get shot too. Turns out DEI isn’t such a great idea when someone might be shooting at you.

Cheatle got Cheatled. So to speak.

9 Likes

Definitely there are Dems who don’t want to get shot. But my take on the Cheatle thing is that she was there just long enough to take the heat and buy time because “they” did not expect a screwup this bad. I have the feeling this thing goes at least as high as Mayorkas, whom I consider a traitor to the country and could certainly be tried for treason, especially if there’s a terrorist attack from an illegal migrant.

So, Patsy squared basically. She’s the fall gal.

Side note: Imagine how many of these things we’re investigating we’d be overlooking had they actually got Trump. Totally different world.

14 Likes

Yes, Chris needs whatever firm RFK Jr is using.

5 Likes

@cmartenson have you seen the PBD podcast picked up your work on the assasination attempt. They were very appreciative of the work you are doing. Aired earlier today.

3 Likes

Here is an analysis that showed up on YouTube, is says, 4 hours ago. It has an interesting insight into the second grouping of 5 shots.

3 Likes

I know very little about firearms, other than to NOT call a rifle a “gun”.

So my questions are:

Since we didn’t see any evidence of recoil in the video of Crooks, would the kind of weapon he used be comfortable in firing shots 1-3, given the timing of the shots?

What kind of automatic or semi-automatic rifle could fire off shots 4-8 in such rapid bursts? I doubt the one used by Crooks could do it, but I’m way out of my depth here.

You gotta be fuckinkidding me. No bodycam video recordings either? Of course not! This is a perfect time for a third party revolt, imo.

7 Likes

Additional note: I’m shocked at the amount of people I’ve seen in just the last day or two go full-out for Kamala. People who had never uttered her name before. Anybody else seeing this too?

Smells like desperation from this vantage point but I reckon she’ll run on abortion, which will galvanize a huge part of the Dem base

5 Likes

Sen. Ron Johnson says 8 casings were found near Crooks’ body.

Maybe they should find out how many shots were heard by the local LOE in the building under Crooks. They must already know.

I think we have 5 magic casings.

10 Likes

@cmartenson you’re looking at audio of the shots that comes from a cell phone. The shot sounds change, but the mic location is changing a lot too as the person is running around (and they’re running around near places that have large walls).

Does the audio from stationary mics confirm the sound changes/differences? E.g. Trump’s mics?

2 Likes

From years of my own research into different ‘Events’ I developed my own simple rule.

1 coincidence is possible
2 coincidences is suspicious
3+ coincidences is a plan
Too numerous to count coincidences (like JFK) is a coverup

9 Likes

He must have missed because it sure sounds like the first 3 shots were from the same weapon - also verified by the audio analysis.

1 Like

Yeah it was mentioned in Chris’s video “Three Audio Files aligned”, here’s a screengrab, bottom yellow highlight:

Searching for it is also revealing something suspicious in terms of omission in the media: I can’t find any interview even mentioning body cams anymore. Only results I find are about the other more recent unrelated event. Maybe someone has more luck than me, but it’s unbelievable not more of a fuss is made about that.

5 Likes