Could These Mysterious Clots Be Causing People To Die Suddenly?

Critiques

The film has been highly criticized by a number of members of the medical freedom movement, some think it is enemy action.
https://jackanapes.substack.com/p/died-suddenly-is-typical-trash-from
https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/stew-peters-chaos-credibility-that
“What we do get is set next to a heart surgery removing a clot from the heart of a person who was not vaccinated. Sigh.”

Hitting Closer And Closer To Home

Last Thursday, Dec. 1st, a good friend of mine called and texted me at work. I knew something was wrong. When I returned her call I learned that her 53 year old son joined the Died Suddenly Club the previous weekend. He was having a normal weekend watching football, etc. but didn’t show up to work on Monday and didn’t call. They found him dead face down in his bed (he lived alone). I didn’t know him well but it was quite a shock and I felt so bad for my friend losing a son. I attended the visitation. There wasn’t an autopsy as far as I know. They are saying it was possibly a heart attack but who knows without further investigation. My friend’s husband told me that the son was fully vax’d and appeared to make the connection that it could be related.

3 Likes

Amyloids

I was following Walter Chestnut on Twitter. He was immediately and permanently banned when he brought up the link of the spike protein to the spike protein.

2 Likes

Here’s a simple way to think of it. First, assume the density of everything is 1 gram/cm3. In reality, whole blood and fibrin are probably a bit denser.
Now, let’s think in terms of % of vessel volume that the clot can fill.
After death, all we have is what is in the vessel locally, although in bigger vessels, perhaps some nearby material can migrate to the clot through convection, pressure differentials, etc.
Now, we no fibrinogen is 0.15 to 0.45% of blood volume and, based on Chris’s estimate, forms a clot that is 70% water. Another way to look at it is that the final clot is 30% fibrin, so the volume is 1/0.3 = 3.33 times the volume of the fibrinogen.
That gives us 0.15x3.33 = 0.5% to 0.45x3.33 = 1.5% of the vessel volume. Let’s call it 1%. That means the clot can’t be more than about 1/10 the vessel diameter. These clots are obviously only slightly smaller than the vessel diameter to the full vessel diameter or perhaps 25 to 100 times the maximum volume permitted from the available fibrinogen present at death.
They cannot be post mortem!

1 Like

What a cool picture. It gives me an idea!
I’ve dropped NAM capsules into water, making a NAM spray. I was using it as an antifungal (a story for another time) which did seem to work. The capsules dissolve relatively readily, although sometimes the particles fall to the bottom, and then they clog up the sprayer. Which doesn’t work.
After seeing your NMN bottle, I wonder, could NAM also be used as nasal irrigation? NA might be too acidic. And that flush inside the nose might be really odd. Or the NMN could work too. Although I’m probably too cheap to buy NMN.
Given they applied the NAM to the mice intranasally - they said to get past blood-brain barrier - might a NAM (or NMN?) nasal spray be most effective for addressing haul COVID (brain fog, confusion, mood disorders, etc)? Just as a way to administer the NAD+ treatment to the place that needs it most?
If I had long haul, I’d give it a shot, although I’d start out with low levels first to make sure nothing strange happened. Sadly, I don’t. I got sick last month, lost sense of smell, got over it, and am still waiting to figure out if it was actually the dreaded plague or not. (A 7-day wait - so far! - on my antibody test results. Sigh). No long anything.
If I ever get the dreaded plague (again), I’ll give NAM spray a shot and let you guys know how it goes.

3 Likes

Yes those are all great videos. I’ve been doing time-restricted eating (16:8) for two years - best diet ever, definitely a mood change after 12 hours, a bit more awake and aware, kinda like my body is getting me ready to go hunting or something.
They add: resveratrol, spermidine, quercetin, and coffee/green tea-no-sugar. It really isn’t hard at all. You just have to get past the whole desire-for-glucose impulse.
Not everyone can do IF (time restricted eating) - everyone is different - but if you can, its very helpful.

6 Likes

For all I know NMN works better. I was just reporting that they used NAM in the mice. And of course NAM is cheap cheap cheap. Maybe that’s why. “No Liposomal NAD for you, little mouse.”
Super cool that your liposomal NAD works so well on energy levels. Smells to me like the spike really does act like one of those TPrP things that ends up decreasing intracellular NAD.
Curious fact: HIV does the same thing - decreases intracellular NAD. That’s where I first heard about this - the author of the paper below (MF Murray) called this plunge in NAD “intracellular pellagra.” This was a reference quoted almost daily by the eccentric Dr Dmitry Kats. Who, I suspect, wasn’t wrong.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7611995/
We report that HIV-1 infection of human cells in vitro leads to significant decreases in the intracellular concentration of NAD. This decrease varies with viral load and HIV strain. In tissue culture, cells lacking CD4 receptors or cells incubated with heat inactivated virus do not demonstrate this decrease in NAD. Nicotinamide, the amide form of the vitamin niacin, increases intracellular NAD levels in uninfected cells as expected. Our data demonstrate that nicotinamide also maintains increased intracellular NAD concentrations in HIV infected cells. We conclude that HIV induces a state of intracellular pellagra which is reversed by the administration of nicotinamide
This dates back to 2001. So TPrP induces a state of intracellular pellagra. So does HIV. Does COVID19 induce a state of intracellular pellagra too? I mean, ten bucks it does. Problem is, if we solve this intracelluar pellagra for C19, we might be able to solve it for alzheimers, and parkinsons too. And that would be a disaster. Think of all the lost revenue!
8 Likes

I read the book “the phoenix protocol” by Dr. August Dunning (Phd, not an MD) in which he discusses the positive effect of dry fasting on the body. In his view you can get the optimal results (cellular rejuvenation by autophagy and massive production of stem cells) in a 7 day dry fast.
I tried a dry fast a month or 2 ago and got to 42 hours, it was not extremely difficult but that being said…i can’t imagine going for 7 days. I don’t have the fat reserves for that :wink:
Since then I try to boost autophagy by eating 5 grams of wheat germs (spermidine), practicing intermittent (dry) fasting a couple of days per week and boosting NAD+ production by taking daily supplements of NMN, NR, Resveratrol, Quercetin and TMG (yes it’s expensive) and of course I keep taking daily doses of vitamin C and D3 as well.
I am quite fit for my age (40) because i still play football (soccer for you americans), but I must say I can feal the difference (or it’s the placebo effect). My stamina improved a great deal in only 2 weeks. I’m curious to see if it can help with my (mild) dysnosmia. I had the Delta variant in november 2021 and while my sense of smell slowly returned, there are still some smells that stay “chemical” (gasoline, sweat, onions, shampoo…)

2 Likes

Walter Chestnut put out a nice article positing that Quercetin and Tumeric might be powerful antidotes to the amyloid formations.
https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/quercetin-and-curcumin-as-potentially
And another on the antifibrotic properties of Vitamin D.
https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/friday-hope-vitamin-d-revisited-a

1 Like

Steve Kirsch

Wish you could get an interview with Steve Kirsch. That would be an amazing interview, I think!

2 Likes

Herbal Unfolding ?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4068065/

1 Like

Thank you all for lots of information.

1 Like

Spike

Can someone clarify: So we’re saying that the vaccines contain long lasting spike proteins, and the clots are being caused by some kind of unknown protein and similar proteins are seen in COVID? So the missing link & begged question is are these clots from vaccines?

1 Like

You can get a d dimer test like Chris mentions. Not sure if that’s the end all be all

1 Like

Dr Elizabeth Eads who is a semi regular on Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com channel is based in Florida and she says, that now takes up most of her practice, treating patient’s who took the “JAB”. She is also courageous enough to tell them “it was the Jab” that caused their problems.

1 Like

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines contain mRNA inside a lipid nano-particle. The nanoparticle can pass through the cell membranes. Once inside the cell the mRNA is read by the mitochondria which produces a version of the spike protein (not exactly the same spike protein that is on the virus itself).
Pfizer at least claimed that each mRNA strand would create about 120 example of the spike protein before being degraded. Also the mRNA was supposed to be only producing these spike proteins inside the deltoid muscle.
What we have discovered is that the mRNA is frequently not intact. In some batches less than 50% was intact. A strand of mRNA that is not complete could still be read by the cell and could produce other proteins, something that was not intended. Perhaps even proteins that don’t fold properly and can tangle.
It’s also clear that the mRNA lasts far longer than it was expected to last. Some people don’t seem to clear it and continue to manufacture spike proteins.
Finally, we also know that the mRNA which was supposed to stay locally in the deltoid muscle, sometimes get injected into a vein causing immediate and huge problems in the heart. The mRNA has been found in many tissues around the body, including many organs showing it is not localized but can travel and create proteins in many locations.
I’m not an expert on how RNA functions but each 3 letters codes for a different amino acid. If things are shifted by even 1 letter, completely different amino acids are generated.
Originally the Pfizer was supposed to be stored at -80C to keep it fresh and intact. Later no one seemed to care anymore, shipping and storage restrictions were reduced.
With all these signs of conditions that were not supposed to happen, I am saying this is willful disregard by the FDA and CDC and it may be a tool to reduce population. It’s sick no matter what it is.

4 Likes

I also follow a 16:8 fasting ritual on a daily basis. I’ve lost 20 lbs. in the past year, I have more energy, and my fasting glucose has gone down.
I have learned a lot from Dr. Jason Fung, a nephrologist with a clinic based in Toronto, Ontario. He’s one of the leading experts on intermittent fasting.
He has a lot of videos on YouTube, and his book on fasting - The Complete Guide to Fasting - has been really helpful to me.
https://www.youtube.com/user/drjasonfung
Here’s a simple article on autophagy he wrote:
https://www.dietdoctor.com/autophagy-cure-many-present-day-diseases

4 Likes

Praying for your strength and peace.

2 Likes

Blood Clots Test

Great analysis Chris, as always. I must say i’m not surprised to see this now. When my father-in-law get sick with covid, it was his luck to be treated by the doctor who didn’t follow the rules and procedures strictly, and run test for blood clots for him (country Serbia). That saved his life, as he was asympthomatic ,he didn’t have a fever etc. They found that his blood is going to make clots and he was taking some medication to prevent that. Anyone from our family later who was thinking that have covid , did that test to be sure. I’m not native in english, please forgive grammar and spelling. Good luck to everyone and take care!

5 Likes

This blog post describes differences between various forms of niacin including NA (niacin), NAD (nicotinamide), NR (nicotinamide riboside) and NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide). It suggests NR is best for various reasons. It does have (broken) sponsored links to various sellers, though.
Some of us remember that original study Dave found that used 3g of plain old niacin a day for 3 years and followed up for 10 years. There were over 1000 middle aged men with heart disease in the study. All cause mortality over the followup period was reduced by 14% if I remember correctly. The link claims that niacin will not deliver most of the longevity benefits of NAD replenishment. Either there are many more benefits waiting to be claimed if we slap down $30+/month for NR or niacin is good enough.
Any NR users out there?
I’m inclined to do an n=1 study on myself for a couple of months. Anyone want to join me?

2 Likes