"Informed Consent" LiveCast: Divided We Fall; Is Cultural Destruction Planned?

saw a comment on YouTube today that nightshades are not good for humans. they included tomatoes in that category. very worrisome that someone would write such a comment.

Can you offer a source or two on growing microgreens that you’ve found helpful? And maybe also share your experience on why the microgreens have been less successful and productive than the sprouts? (Feel free to add this to another forum area, such as Agriculture or something, if that makes more sense, Jan.) Thanks!

the other possibility is the world of “The Hunger Games” where the elite live in ultra-modern cities while the rest of the world lives in squalor, working to serve the luxury needs of the elite.

3 Likes

Mostly because nightshades (which include white potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and eggplant) may cause inflammation, particularly in the joints. There is some research out there to support this, while others believe the research doesn’t support this completely. Some believe this is more related to a food sensitivity issue rather than being inflammatory (though both are interconnected and/or both could be true - more research is needed!). I know one of my sisters gets migraines after eating any nightshade veggie. It is also suggested that nightshades be eliminated in the case of autoimmune conditions.

2 Likes

A reminder that potatoes can be grown in 5-gallon buckets:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThePQs6kDpo
I’ve never actually done this. If anyone has or does do this, please tell us how it’s worked for you!

imo, planting vegetation for bees is not enough. like everything else needed today for humanity to survive this war, they need to be de-centralised. i.e., they need more, many more homes. we need more bee keepers. perhaps if the bees didn’t have to travel so far (and be able to get home in spite of the EMF pollution), and if they didn’t have to visit insecticide-infested vegetation, then they wouldn’t die out so quickly.

2 Likes

The Need to GROW
it was/is a really good documentary about soil.

ditto query.
so housing prices go down in the “ka” stage, and then go up through the roof in the “poom” stage? stagflation is the “ka” stage?

chemtrails are real, and the deep state has increased their frequency in recent months. our blue skies are now tinged with a grey/brown colour from the heavy metals they drop from the planes. it’s surprising and depressing to discover how few people are aware of these chemtrails.
like you, I have been sneezing more since they increased the frequency of the chemtrails.
I’m setting up semi-translucent plastic sheeting over our vegetable garden to protect the garden from chemtrail-infected rain.
last week, I read that someone tried to get a sample of rainwater tested for heavy metals, including graphene. the labs refused.

Catalytic Converters True Story

My sister works a children’s hospital. Several weeks ago someone came in the parking lot a stole every Toyota catalytic converter. Apparently they are the easiest to remove. She said at the end of the day while leaving there were nothing but Toyota vehicles all over the lot. Sad so a heads up to those Toyota lovers check on a plate to insert for extra protection.

I believe if the inflammation is real that it’s related to immune damage linked to scheduled vaccines. my generation has never been allergic/sensitive to these foods! we only had 2, maybe 3 vaccine shots as children.

1 Like

Thanks for the comments and insights, friends. That’s all duly noted.
Yeah, I was just trying to say that I’m envisioning a more modest future where there just won’t be enough resources (i.e., energy, minerals, and metals) for everyone to have cars either internal combustion or electric. There is currently something like 200 million cars on the roads in the U.S., and I think going forward that is going to be untenable. So, my thought was that we need to build out public transit to help mitigate the impact of all the cars that will be taking the off-ramp.
Many thanks, and all the best.

2 Likes

I love doing soil sprouts because you can change their purpose as they get older. I still like jar sprouts when I know they’ll be consumed but after a short time they rot. Unlike water sprouts, soul sprouts don’t have to just rot. As they get bigger they can be managed easily into microgreen size, then baby green. (Not that i do that too often.) My early spring solution is giving my day old chicks immediate access (on old disposable pie plates) to soil sprouted kale, collards and other greens I have in abundance on my property. These greens produce so much seed it’s unbelievable and it’s my belief that the immediate exposure to greens prep the babies to forage and free range successfully. Even if you don’t free range the birds you have prepped them for alternative food sources.

2 Likes

I remember that time well. I worked for a CEO big food company. His family was from there and his dad who ran said food company corporate office for 25 years. Super rich family. They took a month long vacation back to buy up those really cheap assets. Me eye wide open I had come to pp by then.

B. S. Please provide data and evidence that says “Here in Florida one can now run over any protester.”

2 Likes

Re Buying A Homestead At The Top Of The Market

Regarding Chris’s advice to get a homestead even if you have to buy at the top of the market, I would make an alternative suggestion.
Rather than go into debt for the rest of your life, why not look for a place to rent that will allow you to grow food on the property? They are harder to find than traditional rentals, but they are out there.
We have been priced out of the real estate market my entire adult life, and I’ve been waiting for years for it to crash so we can finally buy our own house. But in the meantime, I’ve kept a vegetable garden and chickens in our backyard in Massachusetts.
And given how bad things have gotten in this state, and the limitations of the climate, we’ve decided to move south. Right now I’m packing up to move to a rental in a southern state where we’ll have about 7 acres of land and the freedom to plant gardens and keep livestock. That’s plenty for us to live on for the next year or two, and when the housing market does crash, we’ll hopefully have enough savings to put a down payment on a more permanent homestead.
Just my two cents.

6 Likes

Hear hear! When Evie asks a question or makes a comment she more often than not speaks for me. I’m glad she is there to engage Chris on a level that I would call normal. Thanks! Evie!

4 Likes

From the point of view of someone who has produced, directed and/or edited more than a few interview and how-to segments, I would love to hear Evie take a devil’s advocate approach and ask challenging questions from time to time.
“Some people might say…” is a good way to start.
Another clever but simple device I seen other producers use is to ask "Why do you think that?’ or “Why do you feel that way?” Or simply, "Why?’

3 Likes

I used to do a live interview program for the local Community Radio station. I would usually replay the program after broadcast to critique my product. I very quickly realized my "oh, yeah"s, "uh huh"s, "I agree"s, and various other irrelevant verbal inputs while the interviewee spoke was distracting and lowered the quality of the program. As we all know, Chris is jam-packed with information and he can, as stated earlier, do well in a monologue. When Evie interjects a comment, usually it is on top of Chris’ speaking, so I usually don’t even catch what she says. Sometimes Chris addresses her comment, and sometimes not, so the comment is lost to me…This reminds me a bit of the authentic listening exercise we did in Sebastopol. Perhaps for these co-hosted sessions, Chris needs to frame his discussion in a way that allows an opportunity for Evie to interject a thoughtful comment without “stepping on” Chris. I appreciate PP wanting to diversify the feel of the presentations. My feeling from watching Evie is that she- currently- is just not that comfortable in her position. I like her readings. Oh, yeah: Evie- closer to the mic, please, and keep your hands down when speaking. Imua, Aloha, Steve

1 Like

We don’t see division or status, we see a wonderfully diverse, intelligent and curious Tribe of people, all of whom contribute incredibly to this world we call Peak. People choose to be who they are at Peak and we value all of them.