Local Authorities Break Ranks on Trump Assassination Attempt!

Circumstantial evidence here that the ESU officer in the 2nd floor of AGR with the sleeve tattoo was a “Greg Nicol”

• BeaverCountian.com has an article stating there were three counter snipers in the building that the shooter eventually used to shoot at Trump. The security plan placed each of the snipers inside the building looking out of windows. It states that among those counter snipers was Sergeant Gregory Nicol of the Monaca Borough PD as a member of the Beaver County ESU.
  • A LinkedIn profile of a Gregory Nicol based in Monaca, PA and Monaca PD is consistent with this description
  • LinkedIn profile has a picture of Gregory Nicol, who seems to appear in the 25-minute video released by Senator Chuck Grassley titled “2024-07-13 Beaver Co ESU Bodycam 2” on his Senate webpage, at 18:29:30 as being in the first floor of AGR bld under Crooks
  • Said video at 18:29:30 shows this look-alike to Greg Nicols as having a sleeve tattoo
  • Caveats: Other ESUs may have had sleeve tattoos, so one cannot deduce that it was this Greg Nicols whom BBC Greg Smith claimed was a sniper with sleeve tattoo on the 2nd floor window. This Greg Nicols is wearing a black uniform, not green camo.
1 Like

BlackRock, the Largest Asset Management Firm in the World, inexplicably goes to, of all places, Bethel Park High School, to shoot (no pun intended) a Commercial.

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the Sniper who Allegedly attempted to Assassinate The Trumpster, briefly appeared in the Commercial.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/15/business/blackrock-commercial-included-trump-shooter/index.html

1 Like

The Rothschild Family has Partnered with BlackRock to fortify its position as a leading global financial institution and enhance its ability to deliver exceptional investment advisory solutions to its clients.

Thomas Matthew Crooks was connected to BlackRock via its Commercial.

BlackRock is connected to the Rothschild Family via a Partnership.

Therefore, Thomas Matthew Crooks could have been connected to the Rothschild Family via BlackRock.

There is even more connections. BlackRock and current entity who own AGR buildings. There is video on YT which explain all of the connection route

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSqZ-L7KtI

1 Like

Thanks for the video to, as it also seems to rule out a sniper on the South buildings, although I’ll reserve that, until a second source can confirm that.

Establishing a Possible CONNECTION between the Rothchild Family and Thomas Matthew Crooks is IMPERATIVE, because the Rothchild Family was behind the:

Attempted ASSASSINATION of President Andrew Jackson,

ASSASSINATION of President Abraham Lincoln,

ASSASSINATION of President James Garfield,

ASSASSINATION of President JFK.

Here is an Article that further Proves the CONNECTION between the Rothschild Family and BlackRock.

Why did Austin Private Wealth Short the Stock of The Trumpster (TMTG) 1 day before the BOTCHED Assassination of The Trumpster?

Because BlackRock Informed it that The Trumpster was going to be ASSASSINATED.

How did BlackRock know that?

The Rothschild Family, the Family behind the BOTCHED Assassination, told BlackRock so.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Proof that Austin Private Wealth bought PUTS that Controlled 12 Million Shares of The Trumpster Stock (DJT).

Austin Private Wealth Claimed that the Order to buy the PUTS had been placed in error due to a technical problem in their system.

The Attempted Assassination of the Trumpster was NOT a Failure to Protect The Trumpster.

It was a PLANNED ASSASSINATION that was BOTCHED.

Thus, the Focus should be on who was behind the BOTCHED Assassination.

Why would the video rule out sniper in the window of the two story building behind and to the right of Crooks if there were really only 5 shell casings and not 8? Or I’m screwed up about the building to the south.

I’m meaning the buildings the other side of the stage, near the lake. When helmet cam man asked who took the shot, the guy indicated to the buildings the other side of the stage. If my look at the map is correct, that would be South.

Oh! Duuhhrrrrr. Yes, I completely agree. Figured I was screwed up. Crook’s body sure does seem a long way from the ridge of the roof. I wonder if he was sliding down when he was hit. With a .308 round he shouldn’t have a head and it should be all around him along with the blood splatter. That doesn’t make sense. Well, it’s one if the dozens of things that don’t make sense.

Please save video that you deem important and upload them to, say, Mega, and then share links to Mega. YT censors.

There is a puzzle, which is that this man says he saw Crooks jump between buildings, but videos from the grass show Crooks shimmying from West to East away from them. The jump would have preceded the shimmying (because interviewee after jump looked for police to tell, before shots were heard and Crooks had finished shimmying). But if Crooks was on the West side of the AGR bldg 6 roof, there was no other building to jump from except the roof on top of the 2nd floor windows where ESU was - too high and obnoxious. The man in the interview clearly refers to 2-3 buildings behind when describing the jump’s source, but those are on the East side of bldg 6. And if he came from those o the East, and shimmied East, he would have ended up too far East (East of the connecting corridor) relative to his final position West of the corridor.

Try clicking “watch on youtube” below the statement video is unavailable.

It will bring you to the video on Youtube.

1 Like

This a newer witness report that observed some law enforcement sniper activity in a different building, next to the pond.

The blame game between SS and local LEOs bears another fruit. The House Committee on Homeland Security visited the Butler grounds, and one member related that SS and local LEOs had their own control centers, and that usually one local LEO is placed within the SS control center, presumably to facilitate communication from numerous local LEOs on the field on whom thinly staffed SS relies for security partnership. He then adds that “today the local shared with us that they were not allowed to have anybody in there,” i.e. SS kept them out of its control center. Watch 0:38-1:14 in this video.

Suppose this claim about SS is true as reported by local LEOs to the Congressman. Clearly, the decision to keep local LEOs out was SS’s, and would well have impaired or delayed ability of local LEOs to communicate quickly with SS. Given that SS also defined the perimeter with the Pacman void just missing out the plethora of AGR buildings and dumping that responsibility on local LEOs, and then closing its ears to any communication from local LEO, it looks like SS took premeditated steps to create a danger, overwhelm local LEOs, and set them up for failure. (There are many other SS failures, of course.)

Now is this claim by LEOs to the Congressman believable? If it were false, it would be easy for the SS to defend itself and say such and such LEO named so and so was in fact in our control center/team. Anticipating this easy defense’s availability, it would seem highly unlikely for the local LEO to make such a false claim. On this basis, in regard to whether the local LEO’s accusation of SS is true or false, if I had to choose which to believe, I would choose true.

2 Likes

I took screenshots from a video that I watched on here on July 25th. Not sure when it was posted, but that’s when I saw it. These posts are hard to follow as there’s different links… and even more replies to filter through. Confusing.

No, the white bike belongs to a homeless man. LEOs already questioned him. The Feds just threw out the bike info because they knew it was irrelevant.

2 Likes

To be more specific, 5 shell casings were first mentioned in Grassley video 2, and then 8 shell casings were first mentioned 30 minutes later (not 30 seconds) at end of Grassley video 3. I posted a comment with the exact times. It’s a lot of time to add three empty shells.