Mattias Desmet on Mass Formation

RO. Conspiracies are only at the top. It’s mass formation and self interest below that.
The RFK book shows in detail how Fauci’s control of billions in research funding drives the behavior of the academic community. I’m sure it will jive with your experience in international conferences. It jives with my experience in academia.

17 Likes

Not only is this video enlightening but it gives a fantastic counter argument to the label « conspiracy theorist» : the mess we’re in is not the result of a conspiracy but the result of a bunch of rich megalomaniac ideologists (afraid to lose their privileges) who think they found the only way to fix their problems and ours. And, of course, they have to force it on us because they think our brain is inferior to theirs.
So the story goes : rich delusional megalomaniacs came up with an ideology => totalitarian technocracy for « our » own good…
II is bound to self destruct but in the meantime it’s close to hell for a lot of unhypnotizable minds.

4 Likes

Yes, that makes sense to me. I don’t for a minute assume that Fauci or Gates for example are victims of mass hypnosis. They know full well what they are doing. But yes, even at the level of heads of state I would suppose that many are also victims of mass formation. So I don’t necessarily think that the heads of many countries are just evil and part of the planners of this. I honestly now believe that most are also just caught up in this; some are of the 30% true believers and the rest are going along to get along. Which goes a long way towards answering my puzzlement over why the heads of countries that I’m positive do love their country and it’s citizens (such as Israel for example) have gotten caught up in this to such an extreme and have instituted draconian measures that are harming the very citizens they love.

4 Likes

I don’t doubt that the basic premise of climate change is true. I also agree that the effects of varying solar output are being ignored. I’m sure that the powers that shouldn’t be are using the problem for their own gain. Carbon offsets will be traded with Wall Street skimming big percentages. Businesses and individuals will be controlled to the benefit of big business under the guise of mitigating climate change. The hollowing out of small business during the plandemic is a precursor of what to expect.
The thing I’ve never seen included in climate change models is peak oil. Models show disaster in 2100 or even earlier but these assume continued growth in fossil fuel consumption. The reality is we can’t continue our current level of consumption. It just isn’t there.

16 Likes

It is paramount for the elite to plan a control system in order to keep their grip on the economic and political processes.
Therefore we are experiencing a plan, where the virus and the vax are only parts of a plan. 5G is mandatory for control.
I believe that a future tech will allow a nno ID to be added to each one of us. This is the reason why they want a shot on every arm.

So, I can tolerate those on the other side, but can’t excuse Fauci and some others that should be trailed for crimes against humanity.

7 Likes

What a great interview and comments. My thoughts are all over the place as I read through the comments and various links. One thing caught my attention that Mark_BC mentioned:
“One thing that I see as different this time is that in all previous totalitarian collapse scenarios, people had a bright future to look forward to afterwards. They were in a time of increasing energy extraction which could fuel the emergence of vibrant rebirths of devastated societies over the following decades.”
I agree that this is a grave predicament but not that it necessarily means there is no bright future to look forward to. Examples abound all over the world of works created by societies that figured out methods of survival in a much lower net energy per capita environment. Yes, there was much hard work involved no question about it. I’m sure the life styles were much less comfortable without the net energy that fossil fuels provide us.
But there are also many unanswered questions about how that lifestyle was achieved and what the exact societal relationships were between the members of those societies. Were the Incas a happy group while they tilled the potato fields and worked out methods to construct their magnificent stone architecture? How about the Mayans, the Anasazi or the folks on Easter Island? There is a lot we don’t know here and understanding the happiness, contentment, etc. of the population is more difficult to know. All of them faced inevitable change that is the one constant in nature.
Of course the planet that the future generations will inherit is a much more depleted space than that occupied by the previous inhabitants. That is a huge predicament and I agree that the transition looks rather bleak. Somehow the resources that remain will get distributed amongst a population that can figure out a way to live off what is left … or not.
But I am an optimist. I think humanity has the potential to find a way. We have the potential and I think it will take all of us, the plumber, the scholar, the farmer, the engineer and the architect all working together within the communities that can find a way to come together in the face of overwhelming odds to work out the gory details of becoming good stewards to the planet and sharing the resources with all living things.
It’s a good thing to have a challenge and this one is a doozie.
This is not intended to in any way make light of the dire situation we face. It is just my way of facing it! I’m all in on making it happen and I really appreciate having this blog and Chris leading the information scouting job!
We are also busy setting up a local community gathering to replay this interview and discuss some local options for dealing with the mass formation.
Coop

10 Likes

Julie, re: doing what you can about Fauci, I don’t know if you’re aware of the call for Congress to investigate Fauci by Rand Paul and others? The info is on RFK’s CHD website The more who sign the merrier. I’m sure we’re all already on a list somewhere anyway.
ttps://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/take-action/demand-full-investigation-the-real-anthony-fauci

7 Likes

VT Gothic - thank you for that penetrating and succinct analysis of our present situation. Like you, I see Genesis 3 as the spiritual key to what ails the human condition. These insights have not endured for nothing. The ultimate manifestation of what you describe is transhumanism - which aims to be like gods and never die.
The present apocalyptic moment is an unveiling or a revelation. May this awakening ultimately lead to metanoia - a change of heart that changes our lives accordingly.

11 Likes

The Adam and Eve Parable doesn’t really illustrate any such “Great Lie” at all.
It does illustrate the moment when man became “self aware” and “human” vs.
or as opposed to being “unaware” and “animalistic” or just “purely instinctive”.

The actual “Original Sin” and or “Greatest Lie” was the “Mosaic Distinction”
all of which all created a schism all between Divinity and Man and Nature
and this led to the “materialism” and that “mechanistic outlook” that you
correctly decry.

The Divine Soul of the Creator is within everything and transcends everything
and is the uncreated source of everything and is that to which everything all
returns in cycles.

That recognition that we are One Soul, but with temporal individuated bodies,
makes us the consubstancial merger of soul or of spirit with our living matter,
and that we are just the material radios that falsely confuse the “ego self” with that,
verses actually being the signal and or the broadcast that’s all from the Divine Spirit.

When we rediscover what we truly are and why we are truly here-
and what our true destiny should be,
we will be back upon the path of life,
and be proper “stewards of all of life”.

5 Likes

great…I wanted to sign but it would not let me. kept saying my address was invalid.

1 Like

https://southsidemessenger.com/bonhoeffer-on-stupidity-entire-quote/

Taken from a circular letter, addressing many topics, written to three friends and co-workers in the conspiracy against Hitler, on the tenth anniversary of Hitler’s accession to the chancellorship of Germany…

‘Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. One may protest against evil; it can be exposed and, if need be, prevented by use of force. Evil always carries within itself the germ of its own subversion in that it leaves behind in human beings at least a sense of unease. Against stupidity we are defenseless. Neither protests nor the use of force accomplish anything here; reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed- in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical – and when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental. In all this the stupid person, in contrast to the malicious one, is utterly self-satisfied and, being easily irritated, becomes dangerous by going on the attack. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.

‘If we want to know how to get the better of stupidity, we must seek to understand its nature. This much is certain, that it is in essence not an intellectual defect but a human one. There are human beings who are of remarkably agile intellect yet stupid, and others who are intellectually quite dull yet anything but stupid. We discover this to our surprise in particular situations. The impression one gains is not so much that stupidity is a congenital defect, but that, under certain circumstances, people are made stupid or that they allow this to happen to them. We note further that people who have isolated themselves from others or who live in solitude manifest this defect less frequently than individuals or groups of people inclined or condemned to sociability. And so it would seem that stupidity is perhaps less a psychological than a sociological problem. It is a particular form of the impact of historical circumstances on human beings, a psychological concomitant of certain external conditions. Upon closer observation, it becomes apparent that every strong upsurge of power in the public sphere, be it of a political or of a religious nature, infects a large part of humankind with stupidity. It would even seem that this is virtually a sociological-psychological law. The power of the one needs the stupidity of the other. The process at work here is not that particular human capacities, for instance, the intellect, suddenly atrophy or fail. Instead, it seems that under the overwhelming impact of rising power, humans are deprived of their inner independence, and, more or less consciously, give up establishing an autonomous position toward the emerging circumstances. The fact that the stupid person is often stubborn must not blind us to the fact that he is not independent. In conversation with him, one virtually feels that one is dealing not at all with a person, but with slogans, catchwords and the like that have taken possession of him. He is under a spell, blinded, misused, and abused in his very being. Having thus become a mindless tool, the stupid person will also be capable of any evil and at the same time incapable of seeing that it is evil. This is where the danger of diabolical misuse lurks, for it is this that can once and for all destroy human beings.

‘Yet at this very point it becomes quite clear that only an act of liberation, not instruction, can overcome stupidity. Here we must come to terms with the fact that in most cases a genuine internal liberation becomes possible only when external liberation has preceded it. Until then we must abandon all attempts to convince the stupid person. This state of affairs explains why in such circumstances our attempts to know what ‘the people’ really think are in vain and why, under these circumstances, this question is so irrelevant for the person who is thinking and acting responsibly. The word of the Bible that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom declares that the internal liberation of human beings to live the responsible life before God is the only genuine way to overcome stupidity.

‘But these thoughts about stupidity also offer consolation in that they utterly forbid us to consider the majority of people to be stupid in every circumstance. It really will depend on whether those in power expect more from people’s stupidity than from their inner independence and wisdom.’

-Dietrich Bonhoeffer, from ‘After Ten Years’ in Letters and Papers from Prison (Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works/English, vol. 8) Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2010.

Note to self: Bonhoeffer took a courageous stand and was hanged by Hitler in 1945 two years after this letter. Our day may come (if current trends are not stopped and reversed) when those allegedly in the grip of mass formation come for us to imprison and/or execute us. I have plans for that day. Do you?

“He who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

11 Likes

I’m trying to increase my inner power / equanimity as one response to the coming circumstances. I can recommend the many free youtube videos of Eckhardt Tolle. He combines great wisdom and insight with the occasional chortle, which really helps relieve the mental tension.

5 Likes

people say I’m a conspiracy nut…But why then when it comes true they wont talk about it … or some doctor other agrees…they say…well how do you know that doctor isn’t a liar. by now why do we even call it a conspiracy…how many times must you be right for you not to be a nut.

7 Likes
richcabot wrote: I don't doubt that the basic premise of climate change is true. I also agree that the effects of varying solar output are being ignored. I'm sure that the powers that shouldn't be are using the problem for their own gain. Carbon offsets will be traded with Wall Street skimming big percentages. Businesses and individuals will be controlled to the benefit of big business under the guise of mitigating climate change. The hollowing out of small business during the plandemic is a precursor of what to expect. The thing I've never seen included in climate change models is peak oil. Models show disaster in 2100 or even earlier but these assume continued growth in fossil fuel consumption. The reality is we can't continue our current level of consumption. It just isn't there.
Rich, Your first sentence, "I don't doubt that the basic premise of climate change is true" is a bit nebulous. Could you expound on that, please? In your opinion, is the driver of climate change carbon dioxide concentrations, solar influence, a combination, or what? Are humans responsible for causing this and can we possibly avoid the consequences? Or, as I believe, is climate change just a consequence of natural processes? Although I don't think the climate-change models that blame atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations for global warming are correct, I noticed the same Peak Oil issue as you did. The models predict a linear or exponentially-increasing carbon dioxide load entering the atmosphere for the next century at least. The reality is that fossil fuels are a finite resource. Those fuels will only be extracted as long as it is economically viable to do so. In any case, once all have been consumed, what is going to drive CO2 levels higher? It shows that their model is seriously flawed. Yet, the true-believers (an intended pejorative) don't understand or question the ScienceTM that is being fed to them. Once a criminal finds a successful way to ply their trade, they stick with it. It is the modus operandi or M.O. The oligarchy found that fear is a powerful motivator. They use it all the time. You may be old enough to remember when the Soviet Union was repeatedly played up as THE RED MENACE. When the Soviet Union failed, we saw a weakened, hollowed out society. Due to the incessant urgings of the military-industrial-complex, we built enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world several times over. To keep up with us, the USSR did the same thing. Did the story the oligarchs promoted comport with reality? Hardly. Then, there is this outsized fear over the coronavirus. Government and media fan the flames and insist that a non-sterilizing vaxxine is the only way to defeat the virus. (Really???) Most governments around the world have various tactics to impose draconian sanctions on the unvaxxinated of their populace. Have they ever reported positive stories about HCQ, IVM, or keeping the personal terrain in fighting shape with vitamins and minerals? They begrudgingly admit that vaxxines need boosters to fight the current variant. Will 1 booster solve the problem, or is it the first installment on a long roller coaster ride? (I think we know the answer to that.) They modified their standard M.O. slightly with climate change and Covid. They still ramp up the fear-factor stick, but now they add a carrot to reward the complicit. If you get the jab, you're being patriotic and saving your family and fellow citizens. If you still believe in the standard CO2 climate-change model, you are much smarter than the [knuckle-dragging] deniers. Isn't that the gist of the continually repeated message? Once you delve into it deep enough, does the messaging fit with the reality? If not, there is something else going on. Since the "something else" isn't being announced, it must be quite sinister. Hmmm. Grover
7 Likes

https://sproutsschools.com/bonhoeffers-theory-of-stupidity/
I see the main point as ignorance enables malice by failing to recognize it for what it is.

4 Likes

First post and 5 likes. Yikes!

1 Like

There is no way a totalitarian society with even greater control mechanisms than the Soviets had is going tolerate what many of you think you are going to be able to do. I was alive back then and saw it from the US, and talked to some lucky enough to escape. Homeschooling will be banned and punishable by prison. Trading chicken eggs for potatoes will be considered black marketeering and you’ll likely be reported by neighbors and face prison time. Food grown in your own gardens will be considered property of the State and attempting to trade that food will be considered theft against the State. There was a black market but it was operated underground and on a much smaller scale then most of today’s Americans accustom to comfort and full bellies can imagine. Get to know people but understand a lot of the help you’ll get will be in times of dire need and given out of charity versus barter.

12 Likes

[embed]https://odysee.com/@EvidenceNotFear:a/UnHerd---Inside-Australias-Covid-internment-camp-mGFdWcJU7-0:f[/embed]

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking through the content of this talk and a question has arisen for me. If perhaps as he says 30% are the true believers and another perhaps 50-60% are more of the go along to get along sort, is there any way to sort them out? I’d think (but I don’t know) that perhaps it would be easier to make a dent in the belief system of one who isn’t a true believer; is this so? Because if we could figure out who is who we might make better/faster progress in turning this around. And as world leaders are found in both groups this would equally apply to them as well?

6 Likes

Hi Grover,
I agree with what your wrote. When I say the basic premise of climate change is true I mean that burning fossil fuels causes an increase in carbon dioxide and that will increase the temperature of earth. That’s not the only factor affecting earths temperature and it may, or may not, be the dominant factor. There are lots of other factors that are certainly significant.
An important mitigating factor on fossil fuels impact on the climate is that they are severely limited. None of the models (to my knowledge) take that into account. They assume a steady increase in fossil fuel use. That clearly can’t be true.
I see a lot of parallels between climate change and the COVID plandemic. They are both being used to force through draconian changes to society that otherwise would not be possible. Those changes always benefit the powers that shouldn’t be, and lead us steadily towards a police state. COVID-19 is a serious disease, but no worse than we have dealt with successfully before (like the flu of 1957) without the hysteria we are currently seeing.
Human generated carbon dioxide is a potentially serious thing, but we could reduce it with lots of changes that would have positive impacts on other, potentially more serious, societal issues. Getting rid of factory farms and moving to local food production, including regenerative farming, would drastically reduce the transportation requirements of food and lessen the CO2 output from trucks. Small, local, regenerative farms would also reduce pesticide problems and the pollution from large poultry and beef production. Reversing globalization would similarly cut CO2 from international shipping. High speed rail has been talked about for decades but the federal government has never seriously addressed it. The latest infrastructure bill puts lots of money into highways and bridges when it should be going to better rail.
Ultimately we have to reverse population growth but you won’t hear that as part of the climate change agenda. The same people pushing climate change legislation are pushing for unlimited immigration.

8 Likes