Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

Dropbox 1340_202407131858_BWC2122111-0_redacted_1 (video #6 atm)
@reneroos provided this Dropbox link to 12 videos. It could be productive for the PP community to review them, so in this post on video #6 I make a brief comment.

• It’s a bodycam video of a local policeman picking up D Stewart and bystanders to take their statements as witnesses, starting just before 7 pm. There seems little of interest except possibly the following.

• 6:59:46: Just outside police cruiser is a SWAT in green camo with a tattoo sleeve:

• 6:59:47: Face appears briefly, but shaded. Patches are hard to read:

I bring him up because The Gateway Pundit claims an exclusive interview with witness Greg Smith (of BBC fame) in which he says 2nd floor snipers saw the rifled man on the roof but did nothing. There also is a rumor going around that said sniper had a sleeve tattoo … like the one above?

Personally, TGP never posted its interview with Greg Smith (separate from BBC one), so its claim I consider pure hearsay with zero evidence or credibility. Some here say they did watch a video of Greg Smith saying so, but cannot find it. Greg Smith does in BBC interview talk about snipers on barn seeing him point at shooter on roof, but never about any 2nd floor/story snipers.

I will differ from you on the Gateway Pundit not being a credible source.

The one in black on the right is not SS, but wears a “Washington Regional SWAT - PA” patch and is, I’m pretty sure, also part of the Beaver County ESU/SWAT team - he shows up in the top left of an ABC News interview.

I have not seen any video of either in black on the roof, and I’ve seen pretty much all body/dashcam videos.

Brian noted a time when a lot of guys entered the building in that Dropbox video. Observing,

• At 18:17:36 a man in black enters, but with buzz cut and no helmet. It cannot be the SS guy owing to buzz cut, or other one due to lack of helmet.

• At 18:17:43 a man in black with helmet and body armor/backpack enters, he probably is the one on the right in your posted image.

• Right after at 18:17:44-46 rushes in another man in black with helmet, light arm patch. It’s also not the SS guy, because the door shuts and stays shut until at least 18:20:52-56 when the SS guy appears still outside, as he walks in front of dashcam. He still roams outside at 6:21:41-22:03 per dashcam.

I am not saying TGP is not credible in general, and it often has great scoops.

In this story in particular, there is no evidence given that TGP ever interviewed Greg Smith.

It also misleadingly puts a screenshot of his interview with BBC, but the image is not credited to BBC - BBC is never even mentioned in the article. The screenshot suggests that it is from the alleged exclusive TGP interview with Greg Smith, false.

Three BC ESU/SWAT were assigned to AGR, one left around 4:26 pm. So with three not everyone was part of a shooter-spotter duo. It’s possible that the remaining two formed such a pair.

But the action plan for the day called for BC ESU/SWAT to cover two separate windows, and multiple windows on that 2nd floor were seen open about 7 minutes after Crooks died. This suggests that the two snipers remaining operated solo.

1 Like

The fact there is Beaver County ESU & Butler County ESU both involved has led to some confusion. According to the detail action plan, both Beaver County ESU and Butler County ESU had teams in the upper corner of the 2 story building overlooking AGR #6. If you’re facing the AGR complex Butler was on the left and Beaver was to the right of them.

1 Like

Thanks. This sergeant with Butler Township hosting Trump may not have cared much for embarrassing the Beaver County ESU/SWAT for missing someone looking out a window from inside - sergeant may know them, but likely not in the same team or city.

Greg Nicol was one of the snipers and took the infamous picture of Crooks on the retaining wall. He is with Monaca PD, about 30 miles away from Butler Township.

The other remaining sniper remains a mystery to me. But here is a small hint. In the Grassley release of texts, one batch fails to censor the letter preceding a text that presumably refers to the last name. You see one text of a “thumb up” preceded by an icon for letter “N” - consistent with Greg Nicol - and someone else’s text “Roger that” preceded by an icon for letter M - I am guessing the other sniper’s last name starts with “M.” Both those texts are replies to an update from the third sniper who left around 4:26 pm.

4 Likes

You are mixing up some things.

The texts released by Grassley say nothing of Sheetz. In response to a question about suspect’s direction of travel, one text replies, “Not sure … If I had to guess toward the back. Away from the event.”

This is consistent with the post-action report, p.12, see yellow arrow below.

And recently a stabilized video of a bodycam from near the water tower showed man/Crooks running over AGR roof southward, as indicated in red (my addition):

So it seems he went to the back to exploit the trees as cover from the Hercules 1 & 2 snipers, and so get closer to AGR 6 roof.

This X account supposedly of Greg Smith could be fake, but at least we’ll find out soon. It tweeted that “Greg Smith” is set to meet Senator Ron Johnson next week!

2 Likes

Crooks caught on body cam.
Video link to my X and to my website.

Video via website

https://x.com/NwkPhotography/status/1822597724262522927

3 Likes

Timeline…

Recording/duty at 180000 started?

Radio message - speed up.

Text message.

At water tower.
240811 180820 h 1A by tower up

Forest footage.
240811 180831 i 1C forest

Boosted officer arrived.
240811 180901 h 2A arrived

Boost up.
240811 181055 h 3 boost up

First shot.
240811 181132 h 4A first shot
240811 181132 i 4C first shot
240811 181133 h 4B first shot

Tattoo.
240811 181517 h 6 tatto

I told them.
240811 182239 h 7 told them

Ladder.
240811 182944 h 5 ladder

1st shots (no audio) suddenly he turned around quickly.

I told them…

BTW the exact time of death is not clear. - But who cares?

3 Likes

I cut X out of my life a while back, but I think it’d be worthwhile for somebody with an account to try to get in touch with him and let him know we’ve been working around the clock on this, and ask him to post some kind of proof in the form of a picture that includes the current front page of the NY Post or something. If we know it’s really him, we can keep an eye on him and try to help him.

1 Like

Crooks did not fired from that position, it was way more to the right.

1 Like

“This video is unavailable”

A video on X appears to show a failure of local LEO to warn of Crooks with rifle on the roof of AGR 6 55 seconds before the shot.

The two local police on the western side of AGR 6 are peeking into its roof just when Trump is saying “these teleprompters are so damn boring, …”, this is 55 seconds before the bullet hits Trump’s ear. Their peeking was at about 6:11:32 (Trump shot) - 0:55 = 6:10:37.

Senator Ron Johnson’s timeline has no listing of any such warning by local LEO about a rifled suspect on roof around 6:10:37, only much later at 6:11:03-11:11, i.e. 26-34 seconds later than Local LEO could have radioed or texted. (There is a warning at 6:08:20 about suspect on roof but not about rifle.)

Assuming that

• the timeline is complete as to listing of local LEO’s communications about rifled suspect on the roof of AGR,
  • by 6:10:37 these police had seen Crooks with rifle on the roof or been told about him by bystanders (Greg Smith said he pointed for 2-3 minutes)

it follows that local LEO failed to communicate about Crooks’ rifled presence on the roof of AGR 6 55 seconds before the first shot at Trump.

Btw, this X account is supposedly of Greg Smith, and said video of his wife! It may be a fake account, but it also claims “Greg Smith” is set to meet the great Senator next week!

You have seen video of Greg on the west side of the AGR?

Sorry, is your link to the video correct?

I don’t know if this if the best forum for this information, but I think people are going to need to understand video compression and lens distortion again for some of the new bodycam footage. I used to write functional simulators for graphics chips…
Crooks doesn’t hunch down, crawl, or take an alternate route. He simply crawls over that connecting walkway, walks straight across 3 buildings, and lays down on building 1. He never runs left-to-right; that’s just a distortion from the zoom, wide angle lens, and the building’s angle. Notice that in the Copenhaver video, he disappears right at the edge of a building. That’s because edges are the boundaries for algorithmic blends, and he was close enough in color to be blended into the wall. He reappears when he slows down enough or stops moving. You can sometimes see a slight ghost image if he slows enough or if the camera moves with him. This is happening in some of the new bodycam footage, so it would be nice if eventually somebody explained it correctly in a YouTube video.

5 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like