Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

there would have been just enough time for greg to fire the 1st 3 shots, and run thru the 2nd story building climb down stairs and go exit building 6 where we see him all calm and relaxed although he would have heard the shots loud and clear 2 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Please watch this version of the video. In the lower right corner, click the audio icon and you can select different tracks. Track 2 seems to be inside the car, maybe in the front area. Track 3 may be inside the car in the back. A lot of audio will be clearer. You may hear something interesting.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/z2q10wfcgbmu6gp0knctb/AF1pe9N3t5qmxD9DrTbGy3M?dl=0&e=9&preview=1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4&rlkey=fdgi2c93cpooyh8q453rc8fxs&st=j34crhdz

Edit: I’m not arguing with you or disputing anything you said, I’m just trying to give you more information about something you’re interested in.

1 Like

Not if it’s an inside job.

1 Like

I am so sorry to read that you are going through cancer. I am praying for you.

3 Likes

The information that I am most interested in obtaining at this point is the actual trajectory of all the shots and the forensics of each. A 3-D would be very helpful.

I think the consideration of Crooks’ radicalization will become an important part of filling in the blanks as more data comes in and is analyzed.

See my article: 2024-08-11 - THE RADICALIZATION OF THOMAS MATTHEW CROOKS - All’s Well That Ends Well?

givemethemic.com/2024-08-11.html

So I remembered correctly. Thank you, I don’t feel so old now. I appreciate you clarifying that for us.

If it’s worth anything, I feel 100% (at least 99.9% to leave a little wiggle room, ha, ha).
It fits everything he described he was doing, standing and pointing. You can see the red hat, sort of sage green shirt with white decal in the center, and his build looks similar to videos of his upper body to me. You can even detect the little orange fluff on top of the hat. Also there is a video with what sounds exactly like his voice in it, in the same general area from what is supposed to be his twitter account:
Second/upper right vid:
https://x.com/MammothUsa8269/status/1822326949034803537
Excellent find, thank you. I appreciate you taking this on and allowing people to partcipate.

I spoke with an undercover PA State Police Officer and this is what he said verbatim…

I can’t say for certain about the badge because it’s not clear but PSP undercover carry no out badges and the only undercover guys with facial hair are drug law and they wouldn’t be at a Trump rally.

5 Likes

So a SS or DOJ undercover guy posing as a PA guy?

2 Likes

What does a county being Republican or Democrat have anything to do with the police departments? Both counties had officers there. Do you have anything to go off of to suggest we need to now learn the officers political affiliations? I don’t get these weird conspiracies, how does this help us solve the bigger picture?

I never know where to put things.

https://x.com/robbystarbuck/status/1823061399322468691

So the guy who tried to assassinate Trump was training at the same range as DHS and even was there within the same day as a DHS training session. Why are we just finding out about this?

2 Likes

In video BWC2-122104, at 18:12:03, is that camo officer standing in the open field area the one who actually stopped Crooks?

Have you seen the footage from “AdudeUknow” on X, before getting suspended after showing video of “?suspect?” crossing several roof tops?? Supposedly seen via dash cam, BWC2-122111, it didn’t look unintentional…
I have a low quality screen shot…
account-suspended-w.t.ss-cs7e.e
Source now suspended off X.

The footage looked to be taken as Boost-me cop was meeting with the other patrol car, seen in in this footage, moments away from them driving to bldng#6

This footage has some pixel-weirdnesss to it… Apparently taken from the north side of bushes, North-west of tower…

2 Likes

There’s an entire video on it.

3 Likes

You might have the right guy. Here are views of the ESU who fired shot 9 from the AGR 6 perspective.

This was my first assessment:

Then I saw this post and confirmed it:

2 Likes

It is kind of odd that we haven’t heard from the guy who shot Crooks. Seems that would be an interview some journalist would want to do. I hope he is okay.

6 Likes

True.

However, once a week for nearly a year?! With AR15 ammo being about .50 cents per round… E.G. 100 rounds is a reasonable amount to fire per session and costs $50. 43 sessions would run him over $2100 as a reasonable basic ammo training cost. Could easily be 5-10x that if he were really hard core on training. The guy worked at some basic job, I think in a nursing home or something. Who was paying for his ammo? Dad? Perhaps he was tapping into dad’s ammo stash? Perhaps something more sinister.

I have several hobbies/passions and earn a good living. I could spend that today, but I would not have been able to spend that at age 20. I think his time and ammo costs need some further development because that’s quite a lot for a typical 20 year old, time and money invested. Thinking about my most active periods in my most expensive time/money hobbies, I don’t think I’ve ever gone 43 times for anything in a year! Except the gym which is a flat membership fee and no extras. It’s an odd level of compelling and costly dedication.

Having said that I have a friend who has a passion for shooting and has shot hundreds of thousands of rounds and he shoots probably almost weekly. But he also has a lot of guns, a large income, and has been doing so for decades.

So true, shooting a lot is not itself a sign of anything really. Even with Feds training there. Not uncommon. But having a Trump rally in your home town, remarkable abilities to exploit huge glaring security vulnerabilities (that would not be known to the public), bombs at home and in the van, drones, range finder… And being killed trying to assassinate Trump. That overall picture looks pretty bad… Like, yes, he had some foreknowledge, expert help (bombs? A van registered in Arizona? Etc.), aware of an able to exploit the rooftop security lapse while also going unmolested for hours on the grounds and 10-20 minutes on the roof?

Agreed, it is a bit unusual, going to the range every week since August, that’s not a hobby that’s an expensive obsession and training regiment for a 20 year old with a basic job. I’m a gun guy and that’s a lot of shooting unless you’re training for something specific. I’ve gone extremely long periods without going to the range and again I’d consider shooting as an important hobby to me.

True, they do have to train somewhere. But this is admittedly another piece of this odd puzzle. We do need some CCTV or witnesses…

Agreed, 3 casings magically appear and I’m inclined to believe they were planted. The first count was five (not 3, not 4, not 6, not 7, not 8, but FIVE) to Crooks’ forward right. This could be an ejection pattern and/or Crooks was sliding down a few feet off the roof to lower his profile and escape when he was beaned. Then after IIRC 12 minutes of non-recorded body cam, we get someone else pointing out THREE more casings over to Crooks left side or somewhere that I would not expect. And this was after a new LEO arrives on the rooftop.

We’d need a good explanation where those casings were found and why they appear to be in a location I would not expect an AR to pattern. I’ve fired ARs for 2+ decades including yesterday and they pattern to the right, forward, laterally, or behind depending on the individual AR. A RH AR won’t pattern to the left ever, it’s implausible to the degree of impossible.

Agreed we see Crooks prone in a video during the first shot, in which he has no movement from recoil, not even a hair ripple. I don’t see that as plausible. I would expect some, even tiny, recoil involuntary movement and re-adjustment to regain sight picture. Yet we observe no movement at all. I do not think that’s possible, although I’ll leave <1% for video not picking it up. We later see Crooks after shot 8, and he’s in the same general position, meaning he isn’t kneeling, has not really changed his location etc. So the different sounds cannot be explained by a materially different location or stance.

Agreed. Here we have this guy training every week since August, at a range where the Feds also train, and he just gets extremely lucky to exploit the huge gaps in security at a Trump rally that just happens to be an hour from home. What a remarkable lucky break for him!

How about the bombs, the van, the drone… Lots to look into.

6 Likes

It is an odd conversation, summarized as:

1. Cruiser LEO monitors everyones location
  2. Cruiser LEO hints/suggests other LEO to turn off his bodycamera the implication is they need to have a secretive discussion.
  3. Cruiser LEO repeatedly asks him if he was in the bathroom, thinks he was in the bathroom, etc.

It is a very very odd course of dialogue, suggesting a surreptitious and nefarious nature to it. I struggle to come up with a valid non-suspicious course for that dialogue.

4 Likes

Why don’t you do the calculations and see what you come up with. The way I understand it is that even though these calculations cannot be 100% accurate it would be impossible for that shot to have been fired by the snipers on the roof just because the report would have taken longer after the sonic crack than it did.

https://x.com/in2thinair/status/1821910473052242401?s=46

Things like this and others not listed here get people asking questions