Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

LIHOP, in my opinion.

On intentional hogging of security assets at Trump’s last outdoor rally before being officially nominated and automatically getting increased security:

The FLOTUS chose to speak (for a mere 10 minutes) at 5 pm on July 13, 2024 in North Pittsburgh at a closed event of a few hundred people on the same date and at the approximate time of President Trump’s speech in Butler, PA. The FLOTUS’ event was 54 minutes away from Trump’s.

VP Harris also spoke in Pennsylvania that day, at an event from 1-5 pm, at the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Both events were announced at the last minute. WHEN were they actually scheduled?:

First Lady Jill Biden to visit Pittsburgh on Saturday, same day as Former President Donald Trump’s rally
July 10, 2024

VP Kamala Harris launches new campaign to gain Asian American voters
July 10, 2024

On Saturday, July 13, Harris will be in Philadelphia to give a keynote speech at the Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote Presidential Town Hall, the Hill reported on Tuesday.

My point is, both “surrogates” for POTUS requiring higher security than Trump were speaking at closed, relatively small events in secure venues with limited entry points on the same date at about the same time in close proximity to a Trump event. Did the FLOTUS’ and Harris’ events hog local Secret Service branch and PD assets leaving Trump exposed? Is it common for both to speak at such minor events at the same time and in close proximity to a Trump rallies, the J13 rally being his last outdoor rally prior to his nomination and, by virtue of that nomination, then becoming a higher priority Secret Service protectee?

11 Investigates Exclusive: Pittsburgh motorcycle officers transferred after working Trump rally
July 16, 2024

Excerpts:

PITTSBURGH — 11 Investigates has learned exclusively that two Pittsburgh police motorcycle officers who were injured during the shooting at former President Donald Trump’s rally over the weekend have been removed from the cycle unit.

Sources told 11 Investigates the bureau claimed they never got permission to assist Trump.

The motorcycle supervisors claim they did get permission, according to sources.

And sources also said there were also concerns that some of those officers should have been available to help with the First Lady’s visit to Pittsburgh at the same time.

Video from CBS News shows those Pittsburgh officers, just minutes after they were hit with debris, in the stands helping some of the injured, even carrying one to safety.

3 Likes

you can see Greg Nicols sniper rifle in the second floor windo 2nd from left…which is where he took the pictures of crooks from, you can see this in video linked @0:46

1 Like

The secret service snipers on the roof obviously knew and were told to stand down. The presidents details probably were not informed.

We really need to figure out the locations of all the snipers from like 5:30PM - 6:30PM and what they were doing. I don’t care if they were taking a massive shit, it needs to be logged into a timeline.

Not only is this a situation where all of us are trying to find out where all these cops were – on the day of the shooting, even their own people had no idea where some people were. I’m not blaming them, but if someone is in on it, then so far they have created the prefect amount of chaos and confusion.

2 Likes

No shots had been taken while hoisted cop was viewing Crooks. Hoisted cop had the sole ability to be a hero that day, but instead, alerted no one as he ran around with over 30 precious seconds before shots began.

I can’t judge whether that cop did a good job. My hunch is that he immediately radio’d. There was still time to get Trump off the stage in reaction to that, even with all the other screwups.

3 Likes

Also, had they succeeded in taking out Trump as planned, conveniently Cameltoe and Dr Jeevil would be right there to swoop in for photo ops etc…

Cop is on his radio, we just don’t have the audio for it: https://youtu.be/VYPRZQc45Gs?si=MD9vfj_iTD-CY_D8&t=378

You can see in the video his right arm keeps reaching up to his shoulder, he is using his mic.

Same cop is seen on DJStew’s video reaching for his right shoulder: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

All that aligns with what the Washington Post originally reported: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

4 Likes

This stood out to me as well. Why report on this little pebble of info when you have a mountain of a story to cover. Who are these cops and what is their story. Odd.
PITTSBURGH — 11 Investigates has learned exclusively that two Pittsburgh police motorcycle officers who were injured during the shooting at former President Donald Trump’s rally over the weekend have been removed from the cycle unit.

1 Like

Just a thought about the hero comment. Some say he was a hero because he disrupted Crooks, which forced Crooks to rush his shots and miss, if he in fact shot all 8 rounds. One could take the opposing view and say that if Crooks wasn’t disrupted, he may have taken longer to shoot, giving the local LEOs, or SS counter-snipers, more time to spot him and take him out before he took a single shot.

2 Likes

True. If true.

Just a note…that “timestamp” in DJStew’s video is a fixed element he layered on top, not an actual timestamp. It marks the approximate timestamp of when that video clip starts and does not advance.

We have plenty of ‘line-ups’ of his video using audio that gives us the exact timeline again.

2 Likes

That’s what I heard.

The whole Greg issue needs to be resolved…leaves the most crucial post of the operation, supposedly to check out a guy he conveniently photographed earlier, but doesn’t turn up outside until 2 minutes after the shooting on the east side of the building…then disappears thru the same door (9) to probably take up his post again…did he allow Crooks to take his position, and maybe also be a candidate for the 2nd shooter…very easy to enter a front room on building 6. stand on a table with ceiling panel removed and shoot thru open vent in wall for first 3 shots? Scramble back down cleaning up evidence and then emerging thru door 9…

5 Likes

Two questions. When the muni cop pulls into the empty parking lot, where is the esr guy Greg is supposed to be letting in the building? And who is the woman in black shorts leaving the building/parking lot area on the Stewart film just before the shooting starts?

1 Like

Its obvious Greg just waits for others to get access to door 9, the girl is just a spectator fleeing from the carnage.

If he’s the reported sniper that sent out the message that Crooks “just went towards Sheetz” Imgur: The magic of the Internet then I see two possibilities:

1. he made a genuine mistake thinking there is nowhere else for this guy to go other than towards the gas station. maybe if he thought this guy was going to go on the roof that one of the officers on the ground would have stopped him because it would be so obvious.
    or
  2. he’s in on this and that message was the perfect distraction for everyone. if you look at where “Sheetz” is on Google Maps, it would’ve sent all the cops to go way behind the buildings, it is quite literally the perfect distraction for someone trying to set up a shooting position that is in the complete opposite direction – by the time they figure out what’s going on, you can fire off 8 shots from a rooftop. Pretty convenient, right?
4 Likes

In light of Greg’s photo walking out of the bldg at 1:40 after shooting, I got the feeling yesterday that there has been so much confusion of where officers were & weren’t (both local & SS in the buildings it has to be the weak link in this story. I’m concerned the feds had something on some of the locals & made them act in a way that they didn’t stop this. But getting to the truth will be tough, as they have more to hide that got them into this than they fear coming out. One thing you could do is check employment history on all LEOs see if they are recent hires. Fed UC or intel?

CHECK THIS OUT! In2ThinAir on X has zoomed into an officer’s body cam footage that you have! It shows someone driving away from the water tower at 1813pm. IT SHOULD BE AESY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CONFIRM OR DEPOSE! thanx… x.com

1 Like