Other Forensics of the Assassination Attempt

Some of the shooter’s hair can be seen approx 2ft to the left of his body on the roof, indicating he was shot from his right side, possibly from the 2nd floor open window. Definately not from the 2nd SS sniper position at the podium (frontal head shot).
The hair also seems quite short compared to the photo of Crooks taken earlier.
However, the photo leaked earlier of a deceased Crooks didn’t show headwounds on his right side and if the entry wound was more to the back of his skull, then the exit should have been on the left side of his skull or face. It seems that photo is a red herring.

1 Like

Thanks. From my knowledge/experience (owned ARs for over 20 years, Army expert qualified on M4, combat deployed officer), the rifle pictured is not very clear but as far as I can tell it is consistent and not inconsistent with a AR-15. I think the reporting was it was a DPMS Panther purchased about 12 years ago.
Cannot definitely tell the caliber but given the magazine size it’s not a pistol caliber and most likely the most common interchangeable caliber, .223 or 5.56mm. Other calibers were uncommon 12 years ago in this platform. Looks like a basic unremarkable $500 to $1000 AR-15 with flip-up iron sights, hard to tell if there is any red-dot optic, does not appear to be a magnification scope. Looks like a collapsible stock and milspec flash hider.
This basic rifle is typically capable of shooting about 2-4 inch groups at 100 yards for competent shooters (e.g. a pop can at 100 yards).

We do not know if the pants he was wearing were that type. Why would you expose your skin to a metal roof at such high temperatures? The roof was likely 120 + F. The FBI director said they recovered 8 bullet casings? That video of the SS & LE on the roof was within 2 hours of Crooks being shot. I did not see any casings in that video. Not to mention, the audio/acoustics that was analyzed does not account for those 8 rounds. Bottom line, we will never know the facts of what occurred because the FBI cannot be trusted, period. And that video my wife found on July 14th on a Chinese social media site where Crooks said you have the wrong guy? Makes you wonder. And remember what happened to JFK? I doubt much has changed, which means the USSS & FBI are compromised IMO, especially after 2008.

I agree, I’ve felt hot roofs and patio decks too. They get so hot you can’t even take one step on them without jumping in pain. So that means if Crooks was on a surface which was that hot due to it being completely untreated for UV absorption (you can buy UV reflective coated metal roof planks straight from the factory, or use UV reflective paint after install) then his elbows would be burning up, too? And his abdomen? His abdomen was only insulated from the roof by a thin t-shirt and he was up there for 2.5 minutes!? All that said, his knee’s could be lifted up by using his toes/shoes to raise them up but not his abdomen or his elbows, so I assume maybe it was painted with UV reflective paint or coated like that from the factory. The coatings work fantastic, the 3 white roofs around Crooks are treated with UV white paint it appears. I used UV reflective paint last summer on my deck and it cooled from literally 130F when it was 75F out, down to 85F. Maybe his roof was treated from the factory. To your point, how else could he have done it?

Agreed on the audio analysis sounding like 2 different guns plus the sniper(s) (2?) taking him out. I’m not saying I believe the 8 casing report, I was just reporting what was said immediately afterward. :slight_smile:

To me that looked totally AI generated. His face was more bold and strong looking, and his voice was much deeper and masculine. I have two real video’s of Crooks talking. One saying he has a 10" dick (literally, in school) and another where his leg was getting yanked also in school. He’s frail looking and sounding, has a higher pitched voice, and is feminine almost. Your wife’s video was a stronger, deeper sounding voice to me by far.

The bottom line is, be vigilant and question everything. To that point I agree with your skepticism of the whole event!

And it looks Like the entrance point for the kill shot is right below and behind the right ear, which would mean the shot came from the second story window?

I agree, assuming he remained facing the stage until he was shot.

I thought it may be AI generated, but why? Why in China on a social media platform posted prior to the assassination? My wife found it on July 14th, the day after? She was looking for information there because many times not all the news is reported here in the US, and she is correct. I operated in Angola during their civil war from 1990 - 1997, and was shocked at how little information made it to the states compared to the UK, or other countries. Not to mention, the media LIED, and purposely misreported the facts. Bottom line, AI or not, why? How would anyone know to post that at that on this specific timeline?

Whether or not this may be AI generated as some have suggested, this does not account for the fact that this was posted prior to July 13, 2024 and posted July 14, 2024. Why? This was posted on a social media platform in China, why? I haven’t seen this anywhere else yet. I know someone has already copied my post with this video elsewhere and is now using it. Where and what were the three encrypted accounts overseas?

and i have a serious question to chris and people who know and use guns.

Why would a shooter who is targeting one of the most high profile subjects in this planet not use suppressor/silencer? Fully aware of the fact that there are snipers positioned all around trump that could take you out if you reveal your position with sound?

I know nothing about guns. So please pardon me if this is a dumb question.

I dont see anything remotely resembling a silencer on crooks gun on the rooftop.

So why leave audio evidence? mistake and never thought about it that far into it? or deliberate?

Now can someone else use another rifle with a silencer in the middle of this chaos without any audio evidence left behind? is it possible?

2 Likes

very interesting.

The gun on the roof have no blood on it. dont see any stains around.

shells. right side 2 circles hv 2x shells together

3 Likes

nonblurred body screenshots fom grassleys videos from this morning.

no splatter. as if shot from close range

2 Likes

Why is Crooks’ weapon SO FAR from his body??
If he was shot in the act, how did his weapon get 6+ feet AWAY from his body & over FOUR raised partitions?!
Even video from a helicopter (or drone?) has the weapon in the exact same place, BEFORE(?) the agents/police were on the roof, as well as after.

2 Likes

WHY did it take 12 minutes to get on the roof? What happened in those 12 minutes prior since apparently other “agents” were up there sooner looking totally innocent. There is also a window/door access to the roof from the 2 story building where the other sniper team was located.

1 Like

I wrote some software to triangulate the position of each shot using audio and positions from the video files.

Here is shot 2. (Shot 1 was excluded since it was used for calibration.)

Shots 1-5, 7 and 8 are from this location. (It doesn’t tell elevation, only relative position. Shot 6 is a bit strange. The data is fuzzy, but it seems to come from the water tower.

(Image taken out due to embedded limit)

The data is too fuzzy to be certain. It will need more data points to get a better picture. Shot 9 and 10 also have few data points, but they seem very clear. Shot 9 is:

Shot 10 is:

Shot 9 and 10 came from the snipers on the south roof.

All data, analysis and the webpage that generated theses images is available on: Video Analysis.zip - Google Drive The code is nice and clean, so you can adjust it as needed or add more data.

Note: Had to remove a few embedded images. You can see the images easily enough by downloading the zip file and opening Results.html.

2 Likes

Hey not sure if you have seen this photo yet i didnt see it on here. I got this the day of the shooting from an informed frien

1 Like

crack/boom times when mic not near trajectory

The math when the mic is near the trajectory is straightforward.

But for some of the audio recorded near the AGR bldg, the observers may have been 50 feet or more from the trajectory of a shot.

Keep in mind that the time from firing the weapon to mic picking up the boom of the report is no different. Straight line from gun to microphone.

But the time from firing until sonic boom crack is heard by the observer will be the time of flight of the round from the gun to the point of closest approach to the microphone, PLUS the time for the sound to travel at the speed of sound in a direction perpendicular to the bullet flight path to travel the 50 feet (or whatever it is) to the microphone.

If that is not taken into account, the crack/boom time will give a misleading (underestimated) value for distance from gun to observer.

To a first approximation, if the round “missed” the cell phone doing the recording by 50 feet, add 50 feet / (1100 ft/sec) to the crack/boom time when figuring the distance from shooter to mic. In general add about 1 millisecond for every foot that the shooter “missed the microphone by”.

So for that first shot where .22 seconds translated to 450 feet; that same shot picked up by a microphone 10 feet farther away (perpendicular to the trajectory) would have had a .23 second delta t.

Assuming one still hears the sonic boom on the recording.

1 Like

Be honest with me, does this look like the same ear to you or did we just have a rooftop Photoshop hoax as well as an Assassination Attempt?

Web sleuths are scouring the video released by Grassley and there was a sliver of video (18:31:41) where the dead person was not blurred out. Jason Goodman, an expert in Photoshop, found strong evidence that the early release of the dead person’s features were manipulated. Nice find Jason Goodman!

4 Likes

Because a suppressor would only muffle the noise, it does not eliminate it. The main advantage for cans (e.g. suppressors) is to protect a shooters’ and others hearing. It would still be audible to those around. Furthermore, cans are still relatively uncommon and expensive. So it would have added no benefit to the assassin here and the process to acquire one is prohibitive for most gun owners.

A more important question/observation is Crooks duality of sophistication and idiocy. He demonstrated an apparent high level of sophistication and abilities with his plan and tools (bombs as a diversion, a bicycle escape, rooftop access, drone surveillance, offshore accounts, rangefinder, significant planning, etc.). Yet used a gun easily traced to his father, a vehicle that has a VIN easily traced to him, fingerprints on every surface he touched without gloves, etc.

Really bizarre. He must have believed he would be aided in the plan and escape and someone inside guaranteed they would take care of the “evidence.”

2 Likes

thank u. does the gun in the video looks like it have a suppressor?

I dont think crooks climbed up with a gun and most likely used a diff gun which was planted there which he thought was his fathers. real gun of his fathers was elsewhere shooting at trump and later switched with crooks gun which was in his hand at the time of his death. thats if the dead person is crooks.