So It's Back To First Principles

we shouldn’t call them journalist anymore at this point. These are just spokespersons. No dignity left at all.

5 Likes

“Propagandists” works for me. And you deserve both for finding Bitts.

3 Likes

confirm

confirm

confirm. He comes in with the black tactical ladder they use to get up ontop the roof of AGR3 beside door 8

Then there’s also:
Officer wearing bodycam BWC2-122110

Officer wearing bodycam BWC2-122117

Sergeant Thomas (Tom) Vensel wearing bodycam BWC2-122109

Patrolman Paul Kuss, Officer wearing bodycam BWC2-122111

Tom Shane, Beaver County Sheriff’s Office

David Tedeski, Butler Township PD

Sergeant Myles Bizub City of Butler Police

Kevin Meyer, Police Chief, Cranberry Township

4 Likes

According to my analysis:

• Dashcam M500-010482 (car driven by BWC2-122110) is about 1s behind of time.
  • Bodycam BWC2-122109 (worn by Sergeant Thomas Vensel) is about 1s behind of time
  • Bodycam BWC2-122110 (worn by Patrolman Tyler Collins) is about 1s behind of time
  • Bodycam BWC2-122111 (worn by Patrolman Paul Kuss) is about 1s behind of time
  • Bodycam BWC2-122117 (worn by ?) is about 1s behind of time
  • Bodycam BWC2-122125 (worn by Patrolman Drew Blasko) is about 1s behind of time
  • Bodycam BWC2-122104 (worn by Lt Matthew Pearson) is about 12s ahead of time
  • Bodycam Beaver County ESU (worn by Rich Gianvito) is about 1m39s ahead of time

just checked the ones that are actually filming up to 30min after the shooting and therefore relevant.

4 Likes

Beaver County ESU:
To my knowledge it’s not Harold T. Shane but Thomas (Tom) Shane

Washington Regional SWAT:
Ben Huminsky

Guy Kuzak
Board of Supervisors recognized… - Cecil Township Watchdogs | Facebook
Picture 6 years old

3 Likes

look at this

1 Like

Is that probably Tim Burke with his back to us? (Edit: oh yeah, I see in the thread that someone else recognized him.) I recognize the black guy because he was on the roof.

2 Likes

@kincses-zsolt
Black guy I agree.
Bold guy I’d rather say it’s not him.
Timothy (Tim) Burke

guy in the CBS video

Here’s the source.

2 Likes

M500-010482 and BWC2-122110 perfectly synced to Dave’s video gives same time for first shot, which is at the end of 18:11:31

Oh yeah, for sure.

in the dashcam it’s like 1 frame before 18:11:32 when the 1st shot rings out. Now you add 1 second to synchronise the dashcam with the RSBN livestream (= Trumps microphone) and then you end up with 18:11:33 (maybe 1 or 2 frames before that) when in reality the 1st shot is being fired.

He could have left his wallet inside his car. Is the location of the car known? I don’t believe we have that info. Even an overall area would help, even if not very precise.

Oh, and Last night I looked for that Sheetz place. I thought it was a place close by, but looking at it, it’s quite far away. It’s to the north.

To the North I have found 4 points of interest:

• Sheetz
  • a Dollar General store
  • a gun shop (Down Range Supply)
  • the location of that van

Sheetz, the location of that van that was towed and later dismissed as belonging to the incident, and a gun store. Now, if Crooks was seen by that AGR sign, walking from north to south, what was he doing in that area? If I remember it correctly, he was spotted there after he walked by the airstrip where merchants were selling stuff and before he was photographed by Nicol on that wall. And how the hell does Nicol use Sheetz as a reference on his text messages? The action was happening over at the west side of AGR… he uses a reference far away to the north and to the east?

2 Likes

@vegaspatriot @brian60221

Officer wearing bodycam BWC2-122110

Unfortunately I couldn’t make out who he is yet. When others talk to him it seems to me they call him Carl or Cole. But there’s nobody close to that first name in the Butler Township PD. There is a Detective named Tyler Collins. But would it be a detective running around there?
However, there’s a 6 years old facebook post I can’t access to get the picture in a better quality. Maybe one of you is able to help out.

To me he’s also one of the key figures:

• When he came in with his car (M500-010482) from the water tower, he saw Crooks passaging the roofs on his way to AGR6.
  • He was the one hoisted up at the interconnection when Crooks allegedly pointed his rifle at him.
  • He’s 4th on the AGR6 roof after the shooting and 1st to do so wearing a bodycam.

3 Likes

That is not the guy that was hoisted up.

That guy hoisted up is a young Butler guy.

The guy with the body cam who was hoisted up is literally in the Stewert video.

And it is definitely not the guy you have posted.

2 Likes

watch the bodycam video BWC2-122110 and you’ll see yourself that this is the guy who was hoisted up and was 4th on the AGR6 roof.
Further check BWC2-122111 where you can see BWC2-122110 running behind the 3 cypress trees (where he then gets hoisted up).
And then finally alligned that with the Stewert video. It all matches perfectly.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how we thought we knew, but elsewhere on the forum we identified the officer who got boosted as Officer Ross. Take it with a grain of salt, though.

I can’t be 100% certain, but here is where I believe Crooks’ car was at the time of the shooting and how I deduced that.

3 Likes

@rawroku made a post where he stated the car with dashcam in front of door 9 is Officer Ross’. I don’t know how he identified him as Ross since there’s nobody listed in the Butler Township PD with this name?

2 Likes

It might be Freudian slip.

1 Like

His name in on his uniform, but I cannot read.
But how did you read the bodycam number?