So It's Back To First Principles

Hi thepythoniccow,

Just so that I can get a feeling of your common-sense, may I ask you the following 4 questions of which you only need to answer with yes or no:

1. Do you believe Trumps ear got grazed by a bullet during the rally in Butler?

2. Do you believe Corey Comperatore died?

3. Do you believe in the moon landing?

4. Do you believe in the moon?

2 Likes

Do you believe Trumps ear got grazed by a bullet during the rally in Butler?

I currently doubt Trump’s ear got grazed by a bullet (but I’ve changed my best guess on that question several times in the last month, and might well change it again).

So far as I know - yes - he took a fatal head shot.

I suspect that what we’re told of those reported landings is a complex mix of truth and propaganda.

Yup - there’s a big spherical something up there circling the earth - but I’m open to various complex and conflicting stories of just what it is and how it got there.

1 Like

We are being Q’Anon’ed folks… by a poster that joined our beloved web community 9 hours ago… just to post this blather. Eyes open.

1 Like

What was Thomas Crooks doing leading up to the assassination attempt on President Donald Trump?

August 17, 2024 at 8:06 PM
1 waiting …
Scheduled for Aug 17, 2024

I look forward to substantive replies and other substantive evidence, insights and analysis, appropriate to this beloved, properly so, community.

1 Like

OK, haven given those answers, I will continue to read your posts… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Based on this new (new to me, posted two days ago) analysis, I’m more open to one shooter … but I’m still figuring it was a professional sniper, from a second story window, deliberately missing Trump, not the patsy (Crooks?), now for all eight (3 + 5) initial shots.

However this new analysis seems to conflict with the excellent work based on echo delays and other work based on frequency spectrum, both presented to us by Chris Martenson, that both identify distinct differences in the origins of the first 3, versus the next 5, shots.

I don’t know what to make of that conflict.

Thanks to the fine crime scene “investigation” work of the FBI, we’ll never know if Crooks even fired a shot or if any recovered cartridge cases or recovered bullets (if any even were recovered) match any weapon that was there, that day.

Dang, these theories just get more and more convoluted.

1. We clearly have the Secret Service doing things that would get a dozen of its people fired if there was any accountability in the agency. It got the head forced out and the secret service’s reputation destroyed as it is. What did they have to gain by doing things like having a security perimeter stop at 100 yards on one side and not pick up radios the local police provided?
  2. Who would volunteer to be a patsy for this operation? There were WITNESSES that saw the guy get killed. There was a live guy videoed on the roof before and a dead videoed on the roof afterward. There was no time or means to swap out a live guy for a dead body.
  3. Why would the FBI do things to trash IT’S reputation like scrub the crime scene and release the body for cremation? Why isn’t IT bringing up the idea that Trump planned it all? They tried to keep him from being elected after all, and raided Mar-a-Lago when they could have asked for the documents nicely. They hate him.
  4. Why would every single arm of the mainstream - and non mainstream - media go along with the narrative that it was a real assassination attempt? Why isn’t even something like Mother Jones promoting the “Trump did it” narrative? Why is it only anonymous keyboard warriors?
3 Likes

Thank you.

With each passing day, I’m leaning more and more toward the one-shooter narrative. I believe Crooks had assistance with the planning and was allowed to access the roof, but the evidence thus far has pointed to him being the only shooter.

I’m waiting for @roger-knight and @howdoiknowthisinfo to bring their final presentations to the table and see if they can agree on anything. One thing I have learned, I wouldn’t want to be the defendant on trial for a shooting and have to depend on echo data to determine my innocence.

I think the monetized YouTubers have done us all a great disservice with their desire to be the “first to report” and their “clickbait” titles. They’ve flooded the internet with so much disinformation it’s nearly impossible to weed through it all. It would be nice if we could “SOLVE” one conspiracy theory at a time before jumping to the next.

6 Likes

The Secret Service head only got fired so quickly because the operation to kill Trump failed, and so the Deep State needed to start throwing expendable agents under the bus more quickly, to ensure a “Let It Happen” incompetence narrative prevailed. The Secret Service was only “following orders”, and had the operation succeeded, would have mostly stayed out of the primary investigation and publicity lime light.

The intelligence agencies have a long track record of successfully grooming mind controlled patsies for such operations.

It’s the FBI’s job to scrub such crime scenes. Like the Secret Service, they don’t work for us. When the operation failed, the FBI had to double down on the crime scene cleanup.

All the news agencies (except some “fringe” sites and commentators) are going along with the “lone nut” shooter. That is, and was intended to be, the main stream narrative, as usual in such operations, and whatever Trump might have done (by my speculations anyway) to turn that operation into a sting against the CIA/FBI/SS agencies, still didn’t seek to or depend on changing that “lone nut” narrative. Rather Trump just needed, whether by luck, miracle or cunning, to have the shots miss.

1 Like

Hah - not a chance :smile:

Hi guys,

Go look at my new post in the other forum:

Yesterday Chris Martenson was with Brett Weinstein. Starting at 1:16:10, he talks about how shots 4 through 8, if fired by Crooks, could not have hit Trump, who was lying on the ground, because the left bleachers were in the way. The sixth shot hit Comperatore.

This fits the theory that at least the first 3 shots were real but not meant to hit Trump. The professional sniper was aware of what Crooks was doing. Before Crooks could shoot, the professional sniper intentionally missed. 3 seconds later Trump is lying safely on the ground and Crooks could never have hit him. What Crooks then does or doesn’t do would be beside the point.

And also important: the Secret Service bodyguards would never have been in danger either!

If the first three shots were never supposed to hit Trump, they could have been fired through a small hole using a machine. It would have been open for only 3 seconds. It could have been on the front of Building 6 just below the roof, on the front of the left two-story building, or on the front of the rear two-story building.

But everyone is looking for an opening or spot from which a human shooter with a scope could have fired.

So far, no analyst is investigating these possibilities.

And no one has filmed these locations in close-up using a drone.

In my opinion, Greg Nichols’ opinion that there was only one shooter is not entirely correct.

He just thinks that all the shots were fired from roughly the same place. but how accurate can that really be calculated?

He admits that he can’t determine the location from which the shots were fired.

“all the eight shots came from a single location, so there is only one shooter. To be clear, the analysis does not prove that the shots came from this particular spot”

If the second gun was not far from Crooks and was fired through a hole in the front of Building 6 below the roof, for example, that could still fit Greg Nichols’ data.

He has published his raw data, but as far as I know there is no confirmation from other audio analysts yet.

The fake assassination theory that Trump hired someone to actually get shot in the ear is obviously bullshit.

The other fake assassination theory, that the shots were never meant to hit Trump, requires cooperation with the alleged political opponent because the Department of Homeland Security and thus the Secret Service are controlled by the Democrats.

The mainstream media would have to consider that there is only one big club. But the people are not supposed to think about that.

1 Like

In particular, I am now wondering whether Greg Nichols’ work could distinguish whether or not the first three shots came from a position perhaps 50 feet or so to the west (slightly northwest) of the patsy (Crooks?) on the roof.

Looking at the images of the sound spectrum and echo delay that Chris Martenson has shared far and wide, those first three shots (perhaps because they were it seems shot from inside a room or enclosure, with more sound reverberation) have a their lower frequency portions spread out over perhaps 60 to 80 msec (almost half the way to their 180 msec echo also visible in those same sound images).

At my napkin math speed of sound of one msec per foot (as if sound were 1000 fps), that 60 to 80 msec long sound allows for a 60 to 80 msec error in timing when those first three shots were made, hence a 60 to 80 foot error in their position.

The audio samples that Greg Nichols uses have samples spread out over a long north-south spread, which would provide good north-south accuracy, but don’t have as good a spread east-west, with the sources he has on the west side of Bldg #6 less spread out and also more mobile, resulting in reduced accuracy in east-west positioning, especially when it comes to distinguishing between the two distinct volleys, of 3 then 5 shots.

In particular, one key audio that Greg depends on for east-west positioning is the “Ross” audio, taken west of the two story building. When I look at, or listen to that audio, which is filled with a woman screaming “Ross”, the shots are particularly difficult to place accurately. Moreover, Greg presents no data on whether that mobile phone was moving at the time, which could easily throw off his analysis tens of feet.

Given the data Greg has available, I doubt that his work could reliably distinguish between shots coming from inside one of the 2nd story windows just northwest of the patsy on the roof, and that patsy himself.

I’m solidly back in the two shooter camp – first a pro sniper shooting the first three shots from a 2nd story window, and then the patsy shooting the 5 rapid “spray and pray” shots from the roof … where the pro sniper was “persuaded” to miss. The pro sniper would have been in a perfect position to first determine when the patsy was almost ready to shoot, so that he could first get off his controlled shots, which would cause Trump to get down and covered and out of high risk before the patsy could get any shots off.

1 Like

Note: Accuracy and resolution are not the same thing.
I struggle with fitting audio data. It seems the sample rate has benn manipulated.
My other problem is, when I apply a bandpass filter, subsequent samples have to be added, which means some delay.

2 Likes

Another way to ensure that Trump couldn’t have been hit by Crooks (besides the bleachers getting in the way) would have been a rigged rifle.

It’s not difficult with the right tools to get into a house and open a gun safe without having to break anything open.

If Crook was a mind control victim, his weapon could have been replaced with a tampered weapon at an afternoon meeting on July 13th.

Or without his knowledge when his gun was in his car and he was scouting the situation. He didn’t have a backpack with him.

1 Like

I see no reason why “cooperation with the alleged political opponent” is required. Quite the contrary.

All that’s required is for one of Trump’s people to make an offer to the designated “real” sniper that can’t be refused: “You kill Trump, you die. You miss, we’ve got you covered.

No one else in the Deep State should or would know, until “they missed.”

@thepythoniccow

Trump needed the help of all the Secret Service bodyguards.

He didn’t put the blood on his ear himself.

One had to apply the blood and the others had to at least agree to keep quiet about it.

Only the one applying the blood or cutting the ear needed to know ahead of time.

Secret Service agents normally keep quiet about their inside knowledge - it’s a rather important part of their job (even for DEI hires). That secrecy could be reinforced after the fact, if need be.