So It's Back To First Principles

Great table! I was thinking about doing a Command slide with faces, so with this I think I will. I have some if not most of the photos.

2 Likes

Sorry, my autistic mind gets stuck here. RSBN office manager Jude Seales says they have delay when live streaming. He used words “few seconds delay” and “slight delay” in their live broadcasts. Here’s my 38s videoclip BWC2-122110 bodycam in 100% sync with audio from Dave’s video. That makes 2 videos, dashcam and bodycam, vs RSBN delayed time. I have already been in a situation where every single frame came in handy when proving bldg6 3rd window light had nothing to do with shots.

(Dropbox)

Well done. I’m practically sold. The Sonata actually being an Elantra and Crooks parking his car over there. What about Crooks being seen at 4:26 around the air strip? That places someone else as the one who snuck in, which is something I always believed.

About that message: “Someone followed our lead and snuck in and parked by our cars just so you know”, and that someone being at a table 50 yards away from the entrance. I’ve always believed that wasn’t Crooks, but someone else. The table he refers to at that moment is this one below, I believe, with quite a Green Goblin sitting on it at the time of the shooting.

2 Likes

I believe you are possibly correct. It’s possible that GN observed Crooks on this table, reported him heading toward the gas station from this position. And why GN went to door AGR #6 east. And we know that there’s no cars parked in the AGR west lot immediately after the shooting.

1 Like

Thanks! So let me ask you this, I have my doubts of Nicol owning an Alfa Romeo. Do you suppose it might belong to neon green shirt? If it’s not Nicol’s car, then his might be one of the two LEO vehicle’s parked next to it. I don’t recall if I checke the white patrol car against Nicole’s department, but can do that quick enough. One of those might belong to Murcko, too, but not sure if he self-drove or not. Likely since he had to transport his rifle.

As for the 4:26 pm text from Woods, here’s how I understand it:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is our Mr. Officer BWC2-122110 isn’t it?
Tyler Collins, Detective, Butler Township PD

with 6 years in between, I think that’s absolutely him.

Newsletter-Fall-2018.pdf (butlertwp.org)

Facebook picture from 6 years ago? Does it say anything else in the facebook post, description or so?

1 Like

perfect now :partying_face:

1 Like

Don’t forget it’s still work in progress, might not be 100% accurate yet. But together we’re getting there :sunglasses:
If it would be of help I could share the Excel sheet, but can’t upload it here. Let me know if that would make things easier for you, then I’ll find a way.

1 Like

Idk. The noses are totally different. It is the closest match yet but the noses don’t match.

I don’t see anything else in the Facebook post about him.

In crime scene investigations the 1st thing they do is secure the scene. The 2nd thing is develop a log of who enters and when and who exits and when. Duh…clearly that wasn’t done in this free for all. That is why you finding all the names and faces is important. Especially since I’m sure (when they release their official report) it will not align with what you have discovered here.

2 Likes

The question is, does he mean the signal is delivered with a slight delay until it arrives your TV (that absolutely is the case bc it needs some time to process the signal and deliver it) or does he mean the clock they’re showing is delayed. I’d rather assume first.

But thanks for challanging the timeshift topic again. I recheck, but need time and will follow up on it when done.

3 Likes

Sorry, I looked up the wrong Facebook post. The description for the leaning into the passenger window photo does confirm it.

Butler Twp police officer Tyler Collins shows Paisley McGee, 5, the radio in a police car at the Butler Twp Local Government day at Butler Twp Municipal building on Wednesday April 11, 2018."

2 Likes

Of course they didn’t.

They seemed to know immediately, before any confirmation, before any in depth investigation, that Crooks “acted alone”.

It would be really nice to know:

Why did Secret Service stand Trump up with zero idea of whether there were any other attackers there?

How did they have the ability to claim so soon that it was only 1 shooter and that shooter was down?

How did the FBI determine so quickly that they could send everyone home (the people who were at the scene of the shooting) without further interviews the night of?

Who was the FBI investigator who made that decision?

2 Likes

I think then we’ll go with him until proven otherwise :+1:

1 Like

If this is hoisted guy he sure speaks in a young voice and uses young language.

1 Like

The evidence clearly supports the picnic table outside of Door 13.

I’ll throw this in for good measure.

1 Like

You’re right, he must have meant that; makes sense.

When i pressed on by asking:
“So, to understand you correctly, the RSBN time for the first shot been 18:11:33 in live broadcast could as well be at the end of 18:11:31 like 1 police dashcam and 1 police bodycam has it?”

he answered:
“I am not qualified to answer that question, but there is a slight delay when live streaming.”

I’ll bet “they” are closely studying what we are coming up with here - and desperately trying to make their official report fit all the facts uncovered here! Although “they” control most of the physical evidence, crafting a narrative that preserves the lone gunman theory and still fits all the publicly known facts is no easy task. Hence the long delay!

2 Likes

Bodycam BWC2-122111 at 18:09:56

Zoom in and you will see there is a laid back get together going on…

This is a little over a second from the 1st shot and they are all just standing there by the entrance! And are the on the dashcam all standing there at that time?
Edit: dashcsm at 18:09:58 no one is there