The Abandonment Of Posts In The Overwatch Building Is Difficult To Accept

I will say this only because it is widely discussed and I have posted about it before. Look up Blood Libel on Bitchute and I recommend using Yandex as your search engine because it do not think it is as widely tracked, although they can collect everything that is posted on the “web” (think of spiders) or “net” (think of fish or butterflies) and download it using the back door keys they have for entry program every written. When they talk about the Talmud, it is real, it is core and very much part of the narrative.

The East Wall Left window was open. It may have been a bit later than this pic but was confirmed open with the helicopter video even later.

There’s a couple videos of police dash cams and body cams coming from the East I believe. And the boosted cop running around for minutes. I wasn’t looking for Greg at that time but I don’t recall seeing any civilian in the lot to the East of the AGRs.

I agree that’s quite a distance with the required angle to see up to the elevation to observe such details thru a closed window, from the East looking West (into a shadowed wall, the sun was slightly West at that point casting a small shadow.

Agreed, it’s a total nonsense story and half truth at best. It’s probably true they left their post for a long time, but the reasons are lies.

1. Basic military and police training is to never leave your post until relieved. A core disciplinary concept. Furthermore, they’d not left guns and tools unsecured.
  2. They would have obviously as you pointed out just radioed the foot patrol to locate him.
  3. Even assuming they did leave their post, the 6+ minutes they were absent is unexplainable unaccounted for time. Six minutes? Impossible to have honestly been gone for 6 minutes when hustling to run around the perimeter to find Crook or for guy #2 to let him back in, which would have taken maybe 20 seconds to run down the stairs, open door, run back up.
  4. Nicols appearing on the ground floor of AGR6 right after the shooting is unexplainable.

No doubt phony story. Absolutely no evidence Greg ever went outside. BC footage only has LEO’s searching woods from Water Tower North towards sheets which Greg reportedly state where suspect was headed when he lost sight of him.

Would love to see some BC or spectator video on West side of building from 18:00 forward.

if it was one or both of the snipers that are in on this, it would make most sense. their story so far is the weirdest one, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bodycam POV of a sniper before, even guys on SWAT. I think they are just required to be on radio comms the entire time, I don’t think they would be assigned bodycams. So the only hope we have is that the AGR building on the inside has CCTV, and that they are able to release that to us. If there is no recordings of these guys, their positions, their movements, then they can get away with this as long as their alibi is good enough. So far everything they’ve done has just been word of mouth.

The story about the counter-sniper leaving his post to go look for Crooks, then getting locked out, came from this X post by Benny Johnson. Johnson stated that it came from “a first-hand source of highest credentials.” Well, it turns out the story was mostly true, the timing involved was just a little off. Greg did leave the building to look for Crooks, albeit close to 2 minutes after shots were fired. He did get locked out of the building, and it appears someone let him back in along with other LEOs. The question becomes, why did that first-hand source leak that story" Inquiring minds want to know.

Benny Johnson X Post

3 Likes

Benny’s story resembles reality, but it gave a really wrong impression, that Crooks would have been seen except that one or more people left their posts to go look for him and then had trouble getting back quickly because of getting locked out. We (pretty much) know from the AGR 6 door dashcam video that that isn’t true – nothing happens at the door for a few minutes, and then there’s the shooting, and then Nichol emerges almost two minutes later.

I’m sorry to keep going back to the homicide detective analogy, but under normal circumstances, Nichol would be being questioned by detectives as a person of extreme interest. Where was he and what was he doing when the shooting started? Who was the other person in the building? What was that guy doing?

Sadly, a person like Benny with 2.6M followers will be virtually impossible to get through to.

1 Like

So why did the source leak the story? Was it the cover story he heard from Greg or the other counter-sniper, and knew it to be misleading because the source was one of the LEOs at the Building 6 entrance and wanted the truth to be known by alerting the public of what to watch for? That’s my point. Why was that misleading story leaked in the first place?

1 Like

Where are you getting your information that the counter snipers didn’t leave their posts until after shots were fired?

This is misinformation.

The official timeline literally states that they left their posts prior to the shooting. Nobody has disputed that neither sniper was at their post when Crooks made his final approach on the roof and took shots.

Because if they had been there…they would have obviously been able to see him and stop him.

If you have some official source that disputes the official timeline, please link it.

Just to clarify: the official story is that Greg and the other sniper left their posts in the two story building prior to the shooting and a lockout occurred then.

The body cam and dash cam videos of Greg leaving AGR 6 and getting locked out after the shooting is a completely different event.

Those are two distinct and separated issues, separated by time and locations. Lockouts may have occurred for each, but Greg was not assigned to ground floor AGR 6. Nobody was per the planning.

First tell me what you are referencing of mine that you claim is misinformation. That’s a pretty bold statement to make.

I outlined it in detail.

If you have any links that state:

Greg was assigned to building 6 and not the second story building

Greg did not leave his actual post in the two story building prior to the shooting

Then please post them. Because that has not been the official testimony provided to Congress.

You posted this “The story about the counter-sniper leaving his post to go look for Crooks, then getting locked out, came from this X post by Benny Johnson. Johnson stated that it came from “a first-hand source of highest credentials.” Well, it turns out the story was mostly true, the timing involved was just a little off. Greg did leave the building to look for Crooks, albeit close to 2 minutes after shots were fired. He did get locked out of the building, and it appears someone let him back in along with other LEOs.”

Let’s go one fact at a time. I referenced Benny Johnson’s x.com post. Did you go look at it? Was it there? If so, that is a fact and not misinformation. Would you agree?

No. I don’t agree.

The official postings and the official timeline provided to Congress under sworn testimony were:

2 snipers posted to the 2nd story building left their posts prior to the shooting

Whatever happened after the shooting with ONE of the snipers leaving a door from AGR 6 is completely unrelated to both of the assigned snipers abandoning their second story posts prior to the shooting.

That post doesn’t EVEN claim what you say it does…

Nobody and I mean nobody official has tried to claim that the snipers remained at their posts through the shooting.

Why would they?

Then they would have to explain why they didn’t answer the threat.

See post #81 in this thread of Greg in 2nd story window.

I’m not sure what you are linking that for.

Their rifles were set up on tripods.

Per this interview and per all of the official testimony and timelines: Greg and the other sniper left their 2nd story posts before the shooting. Greg, the sniper, assigned to the 2nd story, clearly admits he left his post BEFORE the shooting.

Later, after the shooting, he is seen leaving an entirely different AGR building, the one the shooter was on top of. These are two completely separate events involving the same person before and then after the shooting.

Dude abandoned his 2nd story post before the shooting. He freely admits it.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/10/politics/snipers-detail-breakdowns-trump-assassination-attempt-invs/index.html

2 Likes

Well that was me not understanding your confusing post.

The other poster was trying to claim some nonsense that the sniper hadn’t left their assigned 2nd story post prior to the shooting when they definitely did, 100%.

Greg leaving AGR 6 and getting locked out AFTER the shooting was a completely separate incident.

You disagree that Benny Johnson posted this on x.com? Then you don’t know fact from fiction.

Now please don’t tell me you’re going to deny that Greg Nichols left AGR building 6 approximately 2 minutes after the shooting then tried to reenter but couldn’t. That is documented on dashcam M500-010482. That is fact, not misinformation.

You claim that is a different event that occurred at a different place and time. I could ask you to back up that assertion with video evidence, but I won’t. I have another assignment for you, one that borders on libel and defamation of character on your part.

You state:

"If you have any links that state:

Greg was assigned to building 6 and not the second story building

Greg did not leave his actual post in the two story building prior to the shooting

Then please post them. Because that has not been the official testimony provided to Congress."

My first question is, are you claiming that I made those statements. If the answer is yes, then please post the source. If you can’t, then you better be careful spreading misinformation about something I post. Perhaps, you just made an incorrect assumption, and didn’t mean anything malevolent by it. If so, apology accepted.

Multiple minutes separate Greg leaving his second story post BEFORE the shooting and then later, Greg leaving AGR 6 AFTER the shooting.

I have been extremely patient and detailed explaining this to you. Both things happened. Both were Greg.

If you don’t understand this yet, I don’t know how to help further.

Just to be clear: Greg freely admitted on national tv multiple times that he left his post on the 2nd story before the shooting. It was also provided in the official timeline. Both things happened.

Greg left his post on the 2nd story BEFORE the shooting AND Greg left from AGR building 6 AFTER the shooting- confirmed via video.

1 Like

So you cannot produce evidence that I made those two assertions? Of course you can’t, because you fabricated that in your own mind. And you continue to falsely state that I am saying something that I never said. That is borderline libel, like I said. My words speak for themselves, please quit adding to them.