The Abandonment Of Posts In The Overwatch Building Is Difficult To Accept

2 Crooks same time in 1 video:
https://x.com/linzki66/status/1826225174246768672

1 Like

Chris made a note of the semi-lookalikes in a recent video. We don’t know yet if it’s just pure coincidence.

1 Like

Is this bood? (It looks like an arrow instead.)
¿bloody shot

By the way, they intentionally missed the medical aid.

“Officers at scene immediatelly gave medical aid.”
medical aid

Is this 2 Crooks in same video. 0:34 one of them walking in front of the bldg6. 0:42 camera pans to the left and we see another sitting below 2-storey bldg windows, look at that 2nd floor window. Time fits with time sniper took photos from there.

Looks like part of Grand Deception Maneuver.
2nd Crooks

1 Like

yes, many crooks are involved in this event…
I would not be surprised there are also crooks at the higher levels of the chains of command that have orchestrated this and made it happen…

the more layers in the Swiss cheese model line up such that a peculiar but precisely chosen set of cheese layer holes allow a line of sight to go through, the less likely it is that the event occurred by chance…

1 Like

I have often wondered why this image is incredibly blurry. I assume automatic focus was not able to adjust in time to take the photo? But there must be a before and after image because this was originally a video wasn’t it? I think I’ve seen the husband and wife interviewed that took this Video. I would love to actually see a clear shot of the image of his face in particular and also see if he really was aiming a rifle at the group.

I guess the other question is why he’s looking at the crowd. I had conjectured Elsewhere that he thought the 9th shot might come from his right

1 Like

because, from my point of view, there are no shots fired by this man.
if he had fired 1 single shot, we would have seen it all over the place…

instead, we see blurry pictures and shaky video fragments that are cut off right before the actual action happens…

I believe that, if he had shot any rounds, we would have seen it by now, and we have not…

he has been registered from different viewing positions while crawling and sitting up and looking at the crowd, and even aiming the rifle towards the rally area, but there is no evidence that he really fired any shots…

well, he has been shouted at for several minutes and he has been interrupted with his business by a peeping police man seconds before the first shots were fired, so I do not find it remarkable that he looks at the crowd…

as I mentioned in my previous posts, in the video of James Copenhaver, we see him run over the roofs.
the reason why he ran over the roofs is because he HAD to be at that EXACT location at the EXACT time of 18.11.33.

I have read “analysts” who claim that he should have had an ear piece in order to synchronize events, but that is BS, as a synchronized watch would do as good as any ear piece (which even may malfunction in such circumstances)…

the 9th shot was fired by the SWAT officer between the two fences between the rally area and the AGR site. this shot injured crooks with high likelihood, given the extended blood trail on the roof.

I believe the 10th shot was fired by the same SWAT officer, as the damage to crooks’ head is less pronounced than what we could expect from a .300 Winchester magnum round fired by the suppressed MK13 mod 7 sniper rifles of the snipers on the barns behind Trump…

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mk13+mod+7

note that you do not hear these suppressed rifles fire their shots, and certainly not when using subsonic ammunition… the .300 Winchester Magnum cartridges can be loaded with whatever powder necessary to make the bullets subsonic…

2 Likes

I have a book, if I can find it, about 2D FFT autofocus corrections.
(My problem was, they used rectangular coordinates to transform, but the lens ‘work’ with polar coordinates, as I remember.)

1 fact to add in: At least Crooks wasn’t at the picnic table between 18:04:40-18:04:43. We know when song ends and the time from there to first shot. This info helps when counting the time when empty picnic table is visible in this video:
https://x.com/linzki66/status/1827267400531599718

This video gives the time from end of the song to the 1st shot:

2 Likes

What is it on the grass?

1 Like

Nice find. Nicol, however, sent his radio message at 6:02, and stated the he’s at the picnic table and moving in the direction of Sheetz. So he would have been out of that area by then. Does that camera capture that time?

Heyyy, that’s interesting. Do we have any other photo of that picnic table area to confirm there wasn’t any object making it look like there was somebody sitting there. But, for sure it could be Crooks (one of them) sitting at the table. Nice catch :+1:

1 Like

Anoncement at 18:02 when this music started.

Music stopped at 18:04.

Seconds are not presented, but we can calculate: 23778-23632=146 sec.
Approx 2 and half minutes it took.

Picnic table is seen in the woman on a horse video 18:04:40-18:04:43. That’s pretty exact time. Wasn’t that radio message time vague, like “~6.05 (6:02 per radio)”?

looks like tripod laying on the grass.

1 Like

Tripod for camera? The guy has apperantly no cameras.
a
Additionally the man in the background has boots.

Man with the boots:
https://x.com/MyBritishHome/status/1827416177284403233

The Butler Couty After Report gave an approximate time of 18:05.

The radio message was made at 6:02, as reported by the Washington Post when they were provided copies to review.

1 Like

There are (at least) 3 picnic tables.

pt 1-2 air
pt 3
pt 3 air

2 Likes

NO, there was another man dressed similarly to Crooks but wearing a white baseball cap.

1 Like