The Abandonment Of Posts In The Overwatch Building Is Difficult To Accept

When we originally saw the timelines published, I found it shocking how bare the minutes around the time of the shooting was. I do not know what world it’s acceptable to have the most interesting part of the report summarized as a 6 minute window of uninformative debriefing.

1 Like

Good thinking. Here’s some info about the snipers turning. Video: Secret Service Snipers Focused Toward Gunman Before Trump Rally Shooting - The New York Times

If the snipers knew to turn that direction, Trump should have been pulled off the stage right then.

3 Likes

*IMPORTANT Butler’s District Attorney CLAIMED the snipers NEVER left their post which oversaw Crooks on the roof?
The D.A claims to be certain of this fact at 21 minute mark=

**This issue is the smoking gun!!
Is this claim proof of a coverup?

2 Likes

How did he stay in his position if he went downstairs?

What happened to the whole “forgot my keycard” thing?

1 Like

To add little irony and humor maybe.

Beaver and Butler = Beavis and Butthead.

This stinks this whole Greg Nicol, accomplice, etc

Beavis and Butt-Head (TV Series 1993–2011) - IMDb

Grassley investigation needs to call these guys in and rip them a new one.

Glenn

4 Likes

1 Like

Reference Post #5 by TJC34: The ladder you’ve circled in the still photo is a makeshift (a pallet placed on top of a plastic storage shed). It is important to note that no LEO ever accessed the roof using that makeshift pallet ladder. Please watch the complete video from which the still photo is taken. Then comment back on the “strange turnings” that occurred several seconds after the moment of that photo. You may be enlightened.

@winston2020 You should read Greg Smith’s (red haired eyewitness) testimony regarding the snipers not leaving their post. I have a lot of experience in incident investigations and know the many factors related to human memory and how fallible it can be, but it is still a data point to consider.

1 Like

Sad thing is, at this point we can we really trust an autopsy?

3 Likes

I want to reach everyone who actually believes the video that is currently widely circulating - the one that shows Crooks (maybe it is - maybe it’s not) running on the rooftop from west to east sometime before shots were fired, is really legitimate. READ THIS:

Wasn’t Trump shot at at about 6:12PM? This is transcript from LEO communications on that day. I believe @commenter missed this in his timeline, the timeline that was the topic of Chris’s YouTube video this morning. How could Crooks get around the otherside of the building, make a climbing assent, and get into shooting position that fast. I say it didn’t happen. Crooks used the ladder seen in the helicopter video:

And hey - by the way - where did all those cops go??!!

At the time of the Shot 2 sonic crack but before the gun report ends – Trumps body-shoulders can be seen moving in a fraction of a second about 3 inches to his left.

Trumps body-torso did NOT apparently move (laterally) significantly in response to Shot 1 – but he can be seen moving his head and moving his hand up to his right ear in response to Shot 1 hitting his ear.

I am surmising that Trump was wearing a protective vest and was hit by Shot 2 in the right side of his chest – that caused him to flinch and move rapidly to his left that may have saved his life regarding then Shot 3 missing him. And the impact of Shot 2 jolted him and induced him to then duck and cover which may have saved his life regarding Shots 4 to 8.

My further speculation is that Shot 2 was aimed as an “armpit” shot to avoid potential vest protection – but the Shot 1 that hit Trump’s ear caused him to raise his right hand to his head quickly which caused a rapid twisting and rotation of his chest around his body axis – which moved his armpit away from being hit.

Also the blow from Shot 1 hitting a putative protective vest may have temporarily knocked the wind out of Trump and bruised his chest – which might explain him being supported by a SS Agent as he was moved off the stage.

Just a theory – use or lose as you see.

Best of luck all.

pbd

Has anyone found CLEAR pictures regarding open-closed status - of the south Window #6 (farthest to the right) of AGR BLD2 second floor? At the time of the Shooting-Shots?
pbd

You should watch this video, which uses video evidence to explain the ladders and when they were present.

1 Like

Man-o-man! What an analysis made by big987654 in post #37. Confirms my understanding of countersniper positions - sort of! I thought the shots came from the other side (far south side) of the crowd - but from the direction you’ve indicated. But I’m still having a hard time with this:

To me, it looks like Crooks was shot from behind!

There is no evidence at all to this, shots were high and to the left.
Snick sounds prove bullets went by the microphone.

1 Like

In regards to post #54 by VegasPatriot: Sorry, but this video was uploaded by Jeff O’Stroff - who I think is a government hack employed to provide misinformation. The reason I say this is because if you watch the full video, you’ll note that O’Stroff references still shots from the Dave Stewart video (particular shots that fit his narrative) - but he doesn’t play the full video for his audience. If you watch the full (original) Dave Stewart video, it is clear no LEO accessed the roof via the makeshift pallet ladder - and in a urgent manner, they left that position to all move behind the trees. You’d have to be a fool to not believe they had found an alternate access to the roof - the 10’ step ladder that was pre-placed for use by Crooks!

2 Likes

Gsliva -
I am just pointing out the video evidence that Trump moved laterally significantly (3 inches) in a fraction of a second @ apparently the time of the Shot 2 sonic crack - but did not make this movement at the time of Shot 1.
I respectfully disagree with your suggestion that
“Snick sounds prove bullets went by the microphone.”
This has NOT been proven - and implicit assumption regarding “snick sounds” is incorrect (I think) - a sonic crack would ABSOLUTELY be recorded on the podium mic if Shot 2 hit Trump in the chest.
Thanks for the comment - all the best.
pbd

1 Like

Isn’t it weird that Greg and Michele are married? Hmm…

1 Like

The more i study the released photos, the more I doubt they were not staged or manipulated. Why would they release this graphic photo but no others and no details that are far less graphic? For heaven’s sakes, most of the head is always blurred out along with the rest of the body, but let’s give them this high resolution face shot full of blood and bullet holes. Who released the handful of photos we have? Does anyone know?

1 Like

At 11:39 in this video is shows what it claims to be a muzzle flash from inside a second story window

2 Likes