The Abandonment Of Posts In The Overwatch Building Is Difficult To Accept

I don’t think anyone can claim with certainty where the shot entered from that picture alone.

It’s literally not detailed enough.

It could have been from any point along the left side of his face without the area being revealed and cleaned for examination.

Why hasn’t the full autopsy been FOIAd? It absolutely should be.

3 Likes
  • This guy says he saw a picture of the head shot.
  • As I remember, there was some info about officers have been charged due to leaked photos to social media (unfortunatelly I did not save the link).

shot spot

Based on the blood smear patterns, the head was lifted and pulled back for the photo op. There have to be images somewhere of the body before it was moved or manipulated.

1 Like

The picture reveals a lot and is all we have to work with. Note the smooth transfer of blood across the subject’s entire face with no pooling. There is considerable congealing in the nostrils where you’d expect to find it from aspiration. Note the circled top of the mouth. There is no reason for blood to pool on the top lip yet there’s a clear coagulation drip. This is caused by blood oozing from the wound until there is no more blood.

The subject’s teeth are also missing on that side and it’s in line with the protruding exit wound near the back of the mandible. The rooftop evidence clearly indicates both the carotid artery (amount of blood loss) and the cervical spine (paralyzation) were damaged which is a perfect fit for this wound channel.

Had the cervical spine not been damaged, the subject would’ve been flopping around the roof like a fish out of water as damage to the carotid artery spewed like a geyser. We know that he instantly dropped and stayed in his (roof) lane. There is no head trauma or organ damage, so the subject was very much alive for several minutes albeit paralyzed as his heart pumped all of the blood from his body out the carotid artery. I hate to imagine what that experience would be like.

4 Likes

They have taken several photos before the suit agent arrived.

(Notice: there are two smartphones in his hand.)
2phones

1 Like

yea i remember he was taking a photo of the screen of the 1st phone

Autopsy photos and report. All this blurred body cam hypothesizing seems to beg the question: where is the report and photos and how does the public get access to them?

Ditto ballistics, etc. for any rounds recovered in victims and from site.

I apologize in advance. Can someone direct me to the most recent/updated folders/link to the timeline of events that we have from start to finish? I struggle to find and keep the scattered information straight in my head. (Not the best computer skills) I’m going to be bringing additional information to the table later this week that no one has had access to.

4 Likes

Try this. I haven’t seen @rawroku post in a while. Hope everything is okay.

4 Likes

This is the kind of thing I set up the file server for. I hope people will put stuff there, because it can be very hard to go back through the forum to find things.

My advice to people with accounts is to just make a directory with the current date and drag all your reports or notes or whatever there so we can tell what the latest version is.

2 Likes

Link again! Thanks!

Your database must have an elite search feature. We need that!!!

2 Likes