The Mystery Of The Blood In The Bathroom

Says video is unavailable.

Yes just listen again its LEO comms say it the back round side shop stairs

Good catch! The two in your video, the PA State policeman who cut his hand on the fence along with the secret service black polo who jumped the fence, also appear in the other video posted by Chris, arriving at 6:15:00 at door 9 of AGR 6. When the PA State trooper goes in, he may soon enough visit the bathroom to address his cut and any blood.

1 Like

That’s the word i was looking for, a decoy, its exactly the impression i’m suggesting… Thnx!
The day was a hot one and this guy sat in the glaring sun as if he was a cold blooded critter trying to stay warm… Which is entirely possible, until his action drew a disruptive LEO away from a position with a clear view of the gunman while he was occupied assembling his weapon and was vulnerable…
Maybe there is another explanation… That is why raising this, in the shuffle of clues , to a higher priority may draw out the bodycam footage or an explanation about this guys intent… He drew the officer southward rather than west and north where the plane of the roof crosses his eye’s level…
I’m trying to coax John Cullen to put these details into his visual modeling program…
I don’t know how to determine if the LEO was approaching backward to the ideal location, but when i saw a guy come toward him from behind and then vear away when the cop got drawn away, i got to thinking he WAS on the right path to a neutralizer’s position, then he was taken off the scent…
Coincidental??? I think not… This is high stakes poker… A lot is riding on watching the play closely for card tricks… They are dealing off a stacked deck…
But we must not get overly suspicious, that can be used against us and it harms us spiritually…

3 Likes

This object

Looks a lot like an upside down, collapsible style, shooting stick.
The object can stand upright on its own way easier when the V (possibly also known as a gun rest) is pointing down.

Click on the link “watch on youtube.” Magic, I know.

1 Like

Pretty sure, as are others, it’s a Halligan forced entry tool. You can see the forks on both ends, and 90 degree turn.

1 Like

That bizarre “exchange” was like watching a B movie. So ridiculously obvious. Maybe the halligan or whatever it is had blood on it, washed in bathroom and then set back somewhere clean until it could be given to that guy sooo “inconspicuously”. (lol)

1 Like

Look carefully at guy with white shorts entering and exiting the AGR. Dash cam seems to have blurred / covered his face as well as other guy with darker shorts.

@cmartenson Another good video to save in Drop box. This addresses the questions as to whether anyone enters or leave the entire west side of the AGR complex immediately after the shooting.

Starting at the 3:00 mark, at 6:18pm (5 minutes post shooting), this officer’s body cam captures all activity to the S but more importantly spends about 6 minutes covering the entire western side where we can see all entry points and activity. Other than crowd dispersal, and 2 uniformed officers patrolling into that alcove, we see no other activity.

We see the exact location of the picnic table where Crooks was spotted on the west side, the alcove where Crooks likely gained roof access, and 3 exterior doors, and the open/closed position of all windows very clearly. We can see the empty parking lot too. Where are the cars for the other snipers? Isn’t this where they supposedly parked?

This helps isolate and address some key questions.

1. No activity from the snipers in the 2 story building and it appears the western window is open but the southern facing windows do look closed (one might be open, can’t tell).
  2. Nobody injured entering or leaving these doors.
  3. No cars parked here. Odd. I would have thought this is where the counter snipers parked given the guy that left early apparently parked here.
  4. The trooper with the injured left hand from climbing the fence is at the beginning.
  5. This officer tells all witnesses “if you’re not law enforcement than leave.” This is odd, one might think witnesses names and info should be taken for, evidence?
  6. He also states around the 2:45 mark that there was a report of “someone in a window,” but we don’t have more info.

Probably much more information I’m missing as well.

1 Like

Haha! It worked like magic that way! Thank you

1 Like

In the glass of the door window, the “foot end” looks a lot like a dot.

The V end looks a lot like an angled gun holder.

Here is an upside down gun stick for quick reference.

3 Likes

I pointed out elsewhere that I thought the most interesting portion was 18:17:57 - 18:18:05, where this sergeant with Butler Township says:

(1) “Were you in the building?” (not clear who is being asked, but he just walked by two plain clothes)
(2) “We have been told that someone was looking out the window. I do not know who was inside.”

Since the question is asked by the southeastern corner of AGR 6, the window in (1) would seem to be in AGR 6 or nearby.

It’s possible the report originated in a bystander in the western part who saw a BC ESU/SWAT sniper assigned to a 2nd floor window. But one would expect sergeant with BT to know that security snipers would be in those windows, lest his LEOs on the ground see them and shoot at them. But if he did know of the BC ESU/SWAT assignment to windows, it’s not clear why he’d be worried about such a report, and bother asking (1).

This suggests that the sergeant knows or senses the window in question is not a BC ESU/SWAT window (maybe a 1st floor AGR 6 window), and that’s why he is worried. A window in the 1st floor of AGR 6 as being the location of (2) also would be consistent with D Stewart’s film showing two plain clothes clearing all those windows with their handguns, about 6 minutes before sergeant is speaking (1) and (2).

2 Likes

Nope.

Top right picture and bottom right picture, see the two straight prongs. Consistent with entry tool. Not consistent with any scope bipod or tripod I’ve ever seen. It’s too shallow and too narrow.

Top left photo is consistent with the Halligan tool, a sharp 90 degree with two prongs. That’s not consistent with any bipod or tripod or rifle buttstock I’ve ever seen.

Bottom 2 pictures it’s a straight narrow tool. Rules out a mag-fed semi-auto rifle. And while consistent with some bipods or tripods, it’s too thin and looks more like a Halligan tool.

Finally, bottom pictures show a sling on the tool. You wouldn’t likely sling a bipod or tripod as it would probably interfere with extending and deploying the legs.

3 Likes

Yes, in this context the officer really would only be focused and alarmed by any south facing windows, or perhaps additionally the east facing AGR building #2 2nd story windows. Any others would be irrelevant.

I would love to see a internal floor walkthru video and floor plan of every detail of these buildings 6 and 2 particularly.

Yes, I think Phase5 may have an image of the inside of AGR 6.
@phasefive

Thanks for the responses, it made me look into this more.
The fact that the man carried the object with one hand and the radio, and the other hand and the cell phone makes one think that the object in question is fairly light weight. A halligan tool of that size would be roughly 12 pounds.
The top left picture shows three “feet” on that end. There are gun sticks that have three feet. In my searching for halligan tools, no halligan tool variation that I could find had three pry hook parts sticking out that one end.
This object had a strap. Many hunters apprentice a strap when carrying around a gun stick. I found gun sticks being sold with straps. I only found one halligan tool, out of hundreds for sale, that could be purchased with welded on loops for a heavy duty style strap, (more heavy duty of a strap then the the strap in the picture) otherwise practically no halligan tools are sold with straps or ways to attach a strap.

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

highest quality I could get

1 Like

Meaning no offense, it doesn’t sound like you’ve ever handled or touched or seen in person the items you’re trying to discuss.

There are 2 prongs clearly visible on each end, not three. One end has a obvious 2-prong 90 degree angle. The device I’ve pictured is a near perfect or perfect match for what is seen in the photo. Here’s a slightly different type with a carry strap or sling. A similar tool with a strap is what is seen on the dash cam. It’s not a rifle, it’s not “rifle sticks,” aka a bipod or tripod. It’s just not. It’s far too long and looks nothing like a bipod or tripod, which rarely or never had carry straps.

A bipod or tripod will have a larger expanding leg footprint. Either of those looks nothing like the two prongs on a halligan or similar steel prybar tool. Pictured is a long bar with two tiny prongs. Bipods or tripods have a wider footprint.

Tripods are rare and used for crew served machine guns or big sniper systems like we see with those at the rally so that leaves us with small bipods. Most are about 12" or less in height. Some are expandable to more but they are generally very short for stability because the longer they are the less stable they are. Watch the video showing how long they take to setup. It takes minutes, and a lot of space. Not a quick operation or in a confined space. Big and obvious, not something easy to hide.

Length: Assuming the officer is 6’ tall, that bar is about 2.5 feet long. Let’s look at what the rooftop counter snipers used. Looks nothing like what he is carrying, and look at that footprint. Where could that be used in a confined area or in secret with quick setup?

Typical bipods:

Weight. Carrying a 12 pound bar is trivial for a fit man. I’m guessing he can easily carry 80 pounds in one arm, probably does 80 pound curls. He’s showing the appropriate amount of stress carrying it.

I can with high confidence rule out a semi-auto rifle, a bolt action rifle, and any type of bipod or tripod I’ve ever seen for rifles or photography. It is very consistent and not inconsistent with a Halligan type rescue breaker bar with a sling type strap.

2 Likes