The Mystery Of The Blood In The Bathroom

When the cop “fell” back down after he was lifted up onto the roof and confronted by Crooks, there was already a large hand print to the left. Was this smeared blood? I think that was where the wide based ladder was later placed. Was this hand mark removed at some point? That would be very suspicious but I haven’t seen later photos.

First, it is odd that the drive by police drives in having previously told SS to place a snipper on roof. He also conveniently parks with car cam facing that door , and sure used his mobile a lot in view of camera - makes me wonder. As some enforcers leave building 6 it looks as people a few may glance toward the car, perhaps wondering about the car cam.

The hand off is obvious re the possible Hooligan Bar. Shooting sticks can convert to a tripod, but hooligan bar is likely acc to a 1st responder. We may not be looking at same item. I go with the suggestion of a Hooligan bar.

You cannot prep security detail without door access, and the pac man diagram shoes forethought. We do not have internal roof view, nor details of when and by whom Bld 6 had such a large frontal lobotomy (I need to access a medical dictionary, but at least I have seeded a thought to help us remember, as we probably will be given a lobotomy by the time the truth comes out… Stretching matters too far? I really do feel about the deceased and all persons affected. I have not learned to pray very well though.)

Is it possible that a person inside Bld 6 needed a cover. Greg’s role is to??? then exit, door locks, he cannot re-enter till another person provides access from inside. Is he aware of the car cam? Are different officers being played… or is the patrol driver exposing something.

My focus is different … but on this, my attention is drawn to why the car was placed there and that officers behaviour. As Chris said, why would he run into line of fire. This is so complex, so glad that you and your team have ways to remember who is who, doing what, Chris. You know, the not bleeding hand guy boosted, not sprained ankle (or achilles, etc). Unless the ankle really breaks, an ankle injury is evident and needs immediate strapping, but that kind of injury will not stop a person who has umph - no matter how bad. It does not add up with what Pres T appears to have been told - as reported by the new Musketeer. The bigger picture is in play as Chris said: 5D stuff. That is why I watch. I prefer this truth reality to digitized info, or movies. Still the bigger picture is evil theatrics to control us.

I look on because if Pres T does not get elected we get an openly violent, immoral world in which we face guillotines for being disagreeable to the progressive, perestroika, communist agenda. OR under Pres T, we get some chance to breathe and watch for the return of Jesus before the next round after Pres T.

I live with some anxiety about when Jesus will return, so I am no super saint. I am not pushing my faith on to others, just sharing my world view. It is of an art-if-fishy generated spread of primeval chaos. Both Pres T and Elon M have said that a savior would be a good thing. I can’t take much more. I don’t know when to cry and when to laugh.

I don’t want a teddy-bear God to hang on to. I do think that we have reached the penultimate season before Jesus returns. I have no prophesy to share, only a prayer. I recite Psalm 96 every day. Any expression of faith I give is not meant as preachy stuffing to fill out what I write. The political side of me hopes the good guys are in control. If they are, they had to be on this a long time. So, my expressions of faith are my best that I can wish upon people at the risk of my teeth falling out, or worse. People get to say other religous greetings like ‘nameste,’ and Christians are not allowed to even pray quitely, 'Maranath Lord Jesus! ASAP please! ’ It is the most loving thing in an increasingly hostile world toward the one righteous man to ever lived. All other people called ‘righteous’ in their generations, are only called righteous because they put on the garments of radiant holiness Jesus gives out for His wedding feast, and who refuse to bow the knee to false gods.

I wonder if we will know all the facts around this assassin attempt against Pres T. My suspicion is that without fore and after knowledge concerning the prefrontal cortex of Bldg 6, and maybe intel people had on this said day, we all may need a lobotomy.

Oh, I did forget: maybe two snipper shots? That could explain round 9 & 10, and some confusion??? Not much fact yet, but how would we find out - only 3 ways: the snippers, their boss, the evidence. but what would the evidence be? I would not want to know who the boss is. That is too deep. If that is their job and they did it, so be it.

Regarding the YouTube video of 8/12.

First of all, I think it is imperative that someone get a floor plan/building layout of the entire AGR complex. This could answer a lot of questions like, how long could it take to go from upstairs down to let someone in the door and then go back upstairs? Or where exactly is the bathroom that had blood in it? Etc. Someone needs to root out a floor plan. Often times and electrician who the company hires on a regular basis will have something or at least have knowledge. Also if the company contracts out for any IT work, they may have blueprints or diagrams or some info at the least.

Second, do you know that there was blood in the bathroom already when the first 5 rushed in, or was there and injured person WITH the huge second group that rushed in?

Third, when the cop came out carrying something and set it down, I believe it was an M4. I spent 13 years, from 2009 until 2022 carrying an M4 around A LOT! I had that thing slung and unslung, picked up and set down, carried and slept with some many times that I can still feel it and see it and smell it, etc! What he brought out and leaned against the railing was an M4! He set it down and very deliberately and carefully leaned it against the railing. He did exactly as I would have and have seen hundreds of other people do countless times. There is no doubt in my mind. That is an M4.

Lastly, just a note and reminder. Chris and a very few others are really on the right track and I wait anxiously everyday for a new video! Please keep up with the tremendous good work. Also, NEVER GIVE UP!!! NEVER LET THIS GO UNTIL WE KNOW!!!

Best regards

3 Likes

@cmartenson key question- did the “Operator” -walking out all casual like with the rifle walk in with the rifle- was he one of those close combat operators that stormed in? Does the rifle look the same? It doesn’t to me, it is much bigger and longer. So guess what, I think that guy was that one extra guy in the building and he was the extra shooter and he broke in to the AGR building using that tool that the officer brought out and casually placed up against the railing. Who is that “Operator”?

3 Likes

Are you talking about tan shorts Volcom shirt bearded guy? He had a badge hung in the collar of his shirt, had his gun drawn, and was one of the first people through the door of AGR 6 after the shooting. He is either LEO or, let’s say, an amazing guy whose autobiography I would be interested to read.

1 Like

I can’t look at the video closely right now, but is there any chance that the casual gun guy has a rifle with the same shape/ bumps near the end? It wouldn’t be definitively the same gun, but it could potentially be ruled out as being the same gun

If the casual gun guy swapped guns, he could have washed the blood off of Crooks’s gun in the bathroom? Name unlikely, but thinking of possible explanations. I habe not read all the comments yet, either

Game of CLUE any one ? This is pure speculation. If there was a second shooter.

It was Greg Nicoll in the second floor window. With the AR15.

Greg, was left alone while his partner (Coke?) went to look for Crooks.
A very calm looking Greg is seen leaving the AGR main entrance (And getting locked out) less than two minutes after the shooting.
Greg’s story is he went down stairs to let his buddy back in after he got locked out.
Greg was VERY keen to be the first one back in the building.
The AR15 which was used for shots 4 thru 8 was snuck out of the
main entrance by two team members
Finally… Greg just looks guilty… as my Gran would say… “His eyes are too close together !” LOL

2 Likes

At this time the radio says something that sounds like “shot” and “stairs” but I hear nothing about “lady” or “bathroom.”

1 Like

In the most critical moment of a critical event you leave your post and get locked out.
Would you:
A. Calmly stand there and calmly walk away or B. Shout “Oh, *uck!” and put your hands up in frustration, radio you are locked out, pound on the door if someone were inside to get them to open door.
Very suspect
P.S. My father says the same thing (eyes too close together).

2 Likes

The woman in the middle with grey shirt is the SS agent on the Trump stage who ducked, and then could not holster her gun - she’s without sunglasses here, but clear from body type, age, hair. I recall reading somewhere that she was the site agent for Butler, but not seeing any evidence.

The man on left with green shirt looks like the brick-colored pants/black polo who climbed on the roof at 7:01:36 of Grassley video 3. If Nick Menster was responsible along with Tim Burke, and given they are on the pre-site review, he may be this Nick Menster.

2 Likes

Could he be the one who took shot #9 at Crooks from south of AGR? TDOA analyst Greg Nichols (no relation to Greg Nicol) placed shot #9 around a lamp post North of Trump stage, and pictures of event show a bearded guy, heavily armed, in green camo.

As one of the few local LEOs who showed immediate and decisive response to the shots, it’s natural he would be among the first to go to AGR 6, and to look relaxed and proud after a job well done - he’s the one who ended the shots from AGR.

1 Like

I never heard the reference to the lady. Are you clear that is what was said???

Yeah, they were on the west side and simply played dumb?? Not believable

Thanks, that adds one more picture to the collage of his white-hat-Double’s activity… The video you reference and this image make differentiating features hard to see. Your image looks to show a white hat, but not his white socks… The person in the video looks to have black socks but the head is not visible in the clip… No time-reference adds an ID challenge… I’m guessing that he’s my guy…
He was sitting on the ground at the time of the first sighting of “Guy On The Roof”…
That was posted to another podcast. I modified my initial impression when the timing of various spotings, from different videos-sources, was sorted out and corrected & discarded… But when i found this video with an apparent Distraction Dance, my suspicion returned and is climbing…

Has any bodycam footage been seen from interactions at the first sighting location, especially LEO’s contact with this guy? If not, why not??
This guys activity/movement needs to be more carefully ploted because image angle can distort relative position and proximity…
Due to my subscription level & technical limitations i may not be able to post a thorough recomstruction…
I may be getting the wrong impression from the camera angle, but him being so close to the retaining wall, and then backing up toward the venue away from the 2 story & away from what would seem to be an ideal viewing spot to the north of the gap and well west of 2-story’s west wall, seems be an intential action that may have had nefarious purpose. Or so it seems…

Your username describes something that i’d like to catch to detach from thi chaos, but escape may not be very helpful to dealing with the problem…
Thanks again.

2 Likes

This witness says it sounded like shots were coming from behind the bleachers. Look for that footage to see Menster possibly?

In this eyewitness video at (1:04 in video for a few seconds) I see some guys behind the bleachers on a platform pointing toward AGR( before shots are fired). Can you zoom in on them?

It’s a halligan type forced entry rescue tool. I can plainly see both forked ends, the straight end and the 90 degree end. It’s an honest mistake, I too thought it was an AR15/M4 and I too carried one for many years and have owned civilian variants for 20 years. I was wrong, and on closer look see it’s a halligan tool.

I also agree that the handoff is so suspicious and unexplainable. Maybe something else is going on?

Definitely a great question! Did the operator carry in the halligan bar, but not a rifle, then carried out a rifle? Worthy of exploring, and might help explain the very suspect and odd handoff of the halligan bar.

2 Likes

His pants and scrawnyness caught my eye when Chris mentioned him… Put a grey shirt on him and from a distance held look like the white-pants suspect…
I used him as a carrot to draw attention to the pre-shooting west-side activity, which seems far more important than the chaos on the east after any gauntlets were already nevigated by the gunman and his vulnerable west side was successfully guarded, by possibly two people’s presence & interaction with LEO’s…
But this too may be a distraction away from the glaring non-reactiveness of officers on the west side where the gunman made his approach, and was most vulnerable as he got into final position on the north roof…
As everyone can see in the videos from the east, via overly wide angle footage that exaggertes distance, the east side observer’s vision was hindered by the sun angle…
A careful planner would take this into account and put his backdoor blocker team on the west side, right where the long-haired guy was spotted at the retaining wall…

That exaggerated distance detail needs to be strongly highlighted by influencers, because media people are making commentis about distances based on video footage which is distorted by the camera lens… LEO would have had a far better view than their cameras would provide… That disparity needs to be magnified to thwart plausible_excusibility…

Sorry about dangling that carrot…

1 Like

@cmartenson
This evidence is a good video to add to the dropbox.

I think this 3:44 minute video shows a Trooper in a blue uniform injure his hand climbing the fence around the 0:45 mark. Looks to be the same white trooper, no badge, camera on left breast pocket, radio cord on left side. A FOIA for his camera would be useful if anyone is filing FOIAs to see where he went and got treatment.

It also shows SS red tie guy trapped on the stage side of the fence to show his whereabouts immediately after the shooting (and by default, immediately before/during).

We see where the black tactical collapsing ladder comes from in this clip.

We see a lot of the police officers and LEOs in black tactical gear if we need to identify whereabouts.

We also get to see a clip of the first 4 guys on the roof but nothing before that showing who arrived first and in what order or any activities prior to what we already have, essentially.

1 Like

This guy is dressed so similarly to Crooks, he may be a decoy to draw attention away from Crooks and confuse LEOs.

1 Like