The Mystery Of The Blood In The Bathroom

Trooper Gram or Graham?

If am not mistaken, the Barbie SS who couldnā€™t holster her gun is the one who is in charge of security plan for the rally.

So the Zerohedge article reports that she is under internal investigation for posting videos/pics of her work assignment ?

Wow just wow. Unbelievable the lack of professionalism in the SS if true.

2 Likes

BWC2-122117 @19:10.15s
Officersā€¦units inside have fresh blood in one of the bathroomsā€¦fresh blood inside in one of the bathroomsā€¦

@19:10.58 there was an opperator who injured themselvesā€¦were not sureā€¦

@19:11.41 Trooper Graham was bleeding in that buildingā€¦Trooper Graham was bleeding

@19:11.53 there was a trooper that was bleeding inside the building

This is the conversation @RealDJStew724 heard from the transmission of the Patrol officer after he had been moved from the AGR building in and was standing outside ofā€¦as seen in body cam videoā€¦

2 Likes

Trying to hear clearly is not easy used cc to try to get name but I would think spelling like Graham. Its more about whats being said then spelling correction thank for the spelling Bee.

Donā€™t be offended. I wasnā€™t attacking your spelling.

I was checking in case you were using text to speech and also just to find out if you knew one way or the other.

That way we know what to look into.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine no harm just more questions.

1 Like

Also do notice that white shirt guy, the last one, enters the room tactically, pistol drawn, arms extended, aiming left, etcā€¦ just procedure or something else?

1 Like

i am terrible at spellingā€¦but it is trooper Grahamā€¦you can find the video i am refering to as its on @RealDJStew724 youtube pageā€¦title " (8/9) Trump Rally (07/13/24) Butler, PA. Bodycam Footage ā€œbwc2-1221172ā€

3 Likes

So the blood found in bathroom we heard over LEO comms that was reported came from Trooper Graham in main AGR building. But still donā€™t know who the woman that was reportedly shot on stairs in side shop. That heard over comes earlier with at 7/13/24 18:13:18 BWC2-122110 body cam footage.
How many LEOs in theses buildings before shots fired there seem to be a small army but no one stop or warned Trump to not go on stage or to get off the stage conveniently???

1 Like

Could it be that whoever radioded that thought the bleachers victim was a woman, instead of Comperatore?

1 Like

The woman heard at that time who had been shot was reported in a CNN interview of a gentlemen in the bleachersā€¦so nowhere near the AGR buildingā€¦

YOUTUBE.@0:38."https://youtu.be/Kc-l52InWAo

1 Like

Also, there is absolutely NO REASON for the county counter snipers on the second floor to leave their position, at all. It seems there was sufficient LEO outside that could have done any possible search, all they needed to do was use their radio.

Greg Nicol is quite suspicious and also very irresponsible.

4 Likes

This was the SS walkthrough prep on the venue grounds before the rally.

Bald guy is Tim Burke.

So the women mentioned in the article could be 2 of 3 seen here.

2 Likes

The same day as the shooting, it was reported that they ran a rapid genetic test on the shooter and they were able to definitively determine is was Thomas Crooks dead on the roof. Question is why did they have his DNA on file anyways but that is besides the point.

If they have such rapid DNA testing capability, they should have been able to run it on the fresh blood in the bathroom and have a good idea from where this blood originated. But there is silence and seemingly no inquiry about this.

3 Likes

The story did turn out to be true. You just have to look at it from a slightly different perspective.

1 Like

As for the keys/card. One of the bodycam videos shows someone getting a big set of keys with a white card and AGR sharpie written on it from the glove box of a PoPo car.

2 Likes

Was J13th also high school dress-alike day?
Now we have another person in tan knee-high shorts, that might be called ā€œwhite shortā€, even has black shoes & Scrawny looking, just like the gunmanā€¦ And he looks very out of place and nerveous at the enterence to the east sideā€¦
Another white-shorts guy was over on the west side by the retaining wall, and he hung out their long enought to interact with officers searching for the suspectā€¦
You can see him in this image but watch his movements in the clip used in the videoā€¦ Remember, he was calmly sitting at the retaining wall while others were alerting LEOā€™s, then as one LEO was back stepping, inches away from a spot where heā€™d be able to see the Gunmanā€™s position, the guy in white shorts draws his attention to the wrong side of the cooridor between the two buildingsā€¦ This brings the LEO away from a view across building 6ā€™s north roof faceā€¦ He then moves around the Uni-cop, keeping him looking down the wrong side of the gap between the buildingsā€¦ This is orchestrated confusionā€¦
On day one of this incident, when i saw that first video or the first people alert to the threat, that guyā€™s placement and behavior grabbed my attention as verious suspiciousā€¦
I backed off on my suspicion until i saw him draw the Unicop away from a line of visibility to the gunmanā€¦ Plausible deniability and plausible excuseability are in action on either side of the building where the shooter could have been seenā€¦
That is not accidentalā€¦ In my Opinionā€¦

youtu.be/FVHvYl_THXU?si=uGNOFEOp__ae3h4_
ā€¦

3 Likes

carrying on from transcript this is a reply to, from different source video.

M-500 016197

(Patrol Car Audioā€¦that may be a different channel than officer transmissions)

@19:10.06 ā€œ13 05 officers officers units inside they have fresh blood in one of the bathroomsā€¦theres fresh blood inside one of the bathroomsā€¦which buildings XXXā€¦the main buildingā€¦the main big oneā€¦the main big oneā€¦we need to hold a perimeter around these buildings guysā€¦ā€

@19:10.55 ā€œthe one the operator may have injured himself we are not sureā€

@19:11.09 ā€œcheck in on your operators for any injured and bleedingā€

@19:11.20 "13 05 ā€œi know you have probably heard it reported fresh blood in one of the bathrooms in the main AGR buildingā€¦correction AGR building and then um one of you guys may have been bleedingā€¦were double checkingā€

@19:11.39 ā€œcommand Trooper Graham was bleeding in that buildingā€¦Trooper Graham was bleedingā€

@19:11.49. ā€œThere was a BSP Trooper that was bleeding inside the buildingā€

3 Likes

This may be the same gentleman that is seen sitting on the wall that Crooks was photographed at as Crooks is walking around the front of the south side of AGR building, (note Greg Nicols sniper riffle in window)ā€¦and i believe much later that he directs an officer towards the north to where Crooks climbed onto building 6 before the shooting occursā€¦that may not be included in the clip you showā€¦(cant remember where from though)

this is from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXMkDmV-TfA @0:31 into video onwardsā€¦

2 Likes

The problems that I find with a breaching tool is that they donā€™t have harnesses, and they are too heavy to handle with one hand when a person has a phone in the same hand. Sure you can, but who would be moving a heavy steel bar and have a phone in the same hand?