The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

And:

It goes on and on. Each representative of his agency has some bit of control of the event. Kinda’ makes sense.
Law enforcement has huge say over much of the event. Seven connected layers.

Bottom line: If all this usual coordination did not happen, it was intentional. Any Fed knows this stuff.

Thank you OMaGosh for weighing in with your experience. It tracks…

[this was posted in the other thread, so cross-posting here]
Shot 10 comes from the SS sniper guy. The audio is 100% consistent with this on my end.

My proof: The ‘snick’ of the bullet crushes the limiter/gate on Trump’s mic, ergo it went over it. This ESU guy is past that mic, so the snick would not, could not, pass over it.

So the way I interpret that fist pump by that ESU guy is he was watching through his optics and saw the headshot and reacted to that.

6 Likes

You probably got that already covered but if not:
Here is the most early close up screenshot from the shooters weapon on the roof. Taken just after the first group of 4 made it ontop AGR6 (BWC2-122110).
I’m no weapon expert but maybe it helps specifying/confirming the shooters weapon regarding the audio analysis of shots 1-8. Maybe somebody can make out if the statement in Higgins preliminary, "Shot 9 hit Crooks’ rifle stock and fragged his face/neck/right shoulder area from the stock breaking up.” is accurate.
shooter rifle_most close up first on roof_BWC2-122110_18.17.07

and zoomed in

The moment when the first group of 4 reaches the AGR6 roof, can also be seen from a position beside the northern crane holding up the big flag (BWC2-122104 => be aware: the timestamp in this video is wrong +12 seconds). I believe you can even spot when they dislocate the shooters weapon. Watch the roof between timestamp 18:16:49 and 18:17:20 (so in reality 18:16:37 - 18:17:08). That also matches with the timestamp in BWC2-122110

2 Likes

I thought his video was quite polished but strange for twice pushing, with missing or contrary evidence, that there was only one shooter.

• His graph does show much more variation in location for shots 4-8 than for 1-3
  • He claims something is said in D Stewart’s video that is not, namely, that the man next to D Stewart definitely saw muzzle flashes over the roof from every shot 1-8.
1 Like

Especially suspicious are latecomers to PP who start out cold but reference polished analyses and videos, or who sow doubt without supporting evidence, or who insist on pushing in a certain directions (maybe unimportant) with repeated variations.

5 Likes

Concerning the muzzle flash and the shooter on the roof. Watch from 13:48
Ep82 - Live Interview of Second Eyewitness - He Was Less Than 30 Feet From Shooter! (rumble.com)

This interview with Kurt and the one Gary Melton did with Jon Malis the day before were two of the best eyewitness interviews I’ve seen, Melton’s propensity to ramble on notwithstanding. Kurt’s statement that he saw muzzle flashes stood out to me, as my research of flash hiders, which may have been seen on Crook’s rifle and some current DPMS AR-15 models come with, suggests that a flash hider all but eliminates muzzle flash during the daytime. I only mention that because it stood out to me.

Whenever I listen to eyewitness testimony I keep in mind the fallibility of human memory. (See linked post.) Jon Malis did a great job acknowledging some of those in his interview. I think I recall some good examples in Kurt’s interview, as well, but I do want to listen to it again since I only viewed it once. So thanks for bringing it up.

In sharing this post I’m not questioning the credibility of Kurt or Jon by any means, just pointing out some good to know related information.

1 Like

Just fyi. Grey vehicle (Ford) at AGR main entrance is most likely the car of officer BWC2-122104. He takes some barrier tape out of the trunk and drives away.

1 Like

I remember seeing that and watching him repark his vehicle, which seemed odd.

I forgot about your initial Audio analysis. That is certainly solid evidence. The only way I can explain it is they both fired at the same time and the Buttler Swat dude believed he made the shot. Can’t believe he had him in his sights and didn’t shoot, since he had already proven that he doesn’t hesitate.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing that important point up. Perception can and most likely will change over time, especially when there is such a news and information overflow like in this case.

1 Like

Not likely because of the audio differences. We should have audio signs of two shots if that happened.

I lean towards the USSS sniper not being the shooter.

I think it was the local swat guy. It does explain the wound appearance. AKA no head explosion

Thanks again for calling out that interview. After watching it again I heard Kurt stating that he arrived as Trump’s intro song was playing, which prompted me to tie up this loose end.

Who was Crooks talking to? Because…he is.

This link shows Crooks walking near merch booths at the rally and he’s talking to himself or someone.

https://x.com/stevenwatson40/status/1825467913941266807

https://x.com/stevenwatson40/status/1825276008184037622

1 Like

Here is the other interview from Paramount Tactical (Gary) with Jon Malis
Dangerous Liberty Ep81 - Trump Assassination Attempt Eye Witness Interview (rumble.com)

Thanks for posting. If the video states the correct time, that puts Crooks in 2 places at the same time, near the vendor area and the picnic table near AGR 6 entrance. If Jason Woods did sight him at 4:26, the time shown on this clip is wrong at best, or disinformation at worst.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve watched that one a few times. Both he and Kurt are very credible witnesses, both recognizing the fact that things they’ve seen or read since the event could blend with their memories from the actual event. I wish all the witnesses to incidents I’ve interviewed over the years were half as good these guys.

It just depends on the timing. How long did he actually wait to send his text?

It could be that he really did see someone else and not Crooks, because that is definitely Crooks in the merch vid.

He said goodbye at 4:19 and sent the sighting text at 4:26. Coincidence that the Tik Tok video said 4:26? That’s why I think it’s disinformation. Not that he wasn’t captured, just the time. He had a 44-minute window between his drone flying and Woods sighting him, so this might have been between thse times. Do you know exactly where the vendor area was? I’m assuming near the parking area and/or entrance.

Woods I'm Out
Our Cars

1 Like

Nice catch of the shooter. Would also say that is the same guy as found on the roof. All indicators are matching up. But where you see him talking?

Good question about the time issue. Reading the message sent by Jason Woods about suspect on picnic table, I feel that could well be written/sent after Jason already left the scene (meaning the suspect was sighted before 4:26pm). Question how long before? Somebody know where about the photo showing the shooter in the vendor area was taken? With that info could make an estimation how long it would take to get there from picnic table position.
But as you mention, it’s also a possibility the suspect at the picnic table wasn’t the will to be shooter.

2 Likes

We can figure out where the merch was, but what I will say, because I’ve thought it was a possibility before: Maybe they did NOT see Crooks then. Maybe they saw someone else and just claimed it was Crooks because they thought it would make them look better. As if they were doing their jobs and ooohhh, had him on their radar.

Or, they could be in on a conspiracy and they completely faked seeing him.

2 Likes