The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

1 Like

Chris…same guy has the Butler swat officer raising his fist when he shot crooks.

One rabbit journey at a time is probably best.

I will say, I don’t think Oswald was a lone gunman. He might not have even been one of the shooters at all.

No sighting or information, it is a scenario.

Thanks.

Let’s bring some light on the question where was the shooter filmed in the Tik-Tok video. Compared to the shadows at around noon (when the RSBN was filming there) it could well be that the shooter was there somewhen between 4pm and 5pm. Maybe somebody has the capability to confirm 4:26pm is correct. And yes, he walked south to north.

shooters location in Tik-Tok video

Tik-Tok screenshot, filmed north to south

RSBN screenshot at this location, filmed south to north (watch the flags and the stalls)

Part of my larger project that Chris used my sightings map for during today’s video. He used a reply to you in case you didn’t catch it. Anyways, this vendor alley sighting really fits what I’m thinking for his whereabouts for the 44-minute period between the 16:26 and 17:10 sightings.

2 Likes

Proper work :+1:

Have some notes though:

The only reason I mention the van is the report that police K-9 tracked it to Lawrence Avenue. If true, it is part of Crooks ’ timeline. I’m actually working on a slide now just to capture information about it. As for the alleged connection, I’m not going down the Yearik rabbit hole since that does not help with Crooks’ travels that day. In fact, I’m not considering Yearik at all. I can speculate on how the van could play into a Deep State plot if Crooks did in fact go to it, but at this point there is no corroborating evidence. So, the van is an uncorroborated data point.

Damn, that throws the account of it and Jon Malis’ statements into question. I do realize that it was the News Nation reporter that said Malis told him it was taken about an hour before the rally, so that is second-hand information. The FBI Deputy Director stated that Crooks was at the Butler Farm Show Grounds at ~10:00 – 11:20, then drove home. This sighting then would have to be associated with that trip, but again that doesn’t align with Malis describing he was driving around looking for a place to see the rally off-site. Ugh!

2 Likes

The kill shot was by Jack Valenti who stood next to Jackie on Air Force One as Johnson was being sworn in. He was in the motorcade. He was head of the MPAA that gives movies their ratings X,R,PG,G

According to Corey Hughes

Did you find out if there could theoretically be bodycam footage of these 4 people because they were wearing bodycams?

I just read some comments for the Crowd Source x.com post of the vendor alley sighting. Some are saying he had an earring in his right ear, but someone enlarged an image and it looks like an earbud. If so, he was likely talking on the phone.

1 Like

The rally opened earlier that day. So “an hour before” can mean many things, it doesn’t have to mean an hour before the speech (one source says doors opened at 1 pm, so <12 pm would align, but it does seem even earlier than that).

1 Like

Is it this?

Looks like an ear bud. Could be a phone call. Could be music.

1 Like

Watch the Dangerous Liberty Ep81 (Gary with Jon Malis) starting at 6m06s. Jon says “they opened the line [into the rally] at one o’clock and there was already at least a 20’000 people ahead of us”. That means they already have been there at this point in time (also possible they’ve been there earlier than 1pm). Because of the long queue they decided to drive around the area to find a better spot. He then says they were shocked to find a nice fence line where people already started to line up to, right outside the stage area. So I assume they drove Buttercup Rd-Kriess Rd-Evans City Rd and on the way caught the shooter passing the AGR sign with the dashcam.

Concerning the FBI stating the shooter was at the Farm show grounds 10:00 - 11:20: This statement might be based on data they retrieved from the drone that the shooter used and was later found in his car (Hyundai Sonata?).

Concerning the white Van: Read the comments in the Tik-Tok video from the guy filming as the Van gets searched. I think somebody mentioned that the bomb squad/K-9 was there but didn’t find any explosives in the Van. Greg Smith (the guy from the BBC interview and a local) says it was a drunken guys Van and he just forgot where he parket it. So also no connection to Yearik there.

1 Like

Don’t you think if he has earbuds in, it’s much more likely he just listened to some music rather than making a phone call?

BTPD Body Cam footage 7.13.24 – Dropbox

Malis had video of Crooks being on the roof, how do we know the AGR sign dashcam footage came from him?

Watch starting from 4m26s (but don’t give credit to the left guy asking if Malis saw the gunmen within an hour before the actual shooting happened => That was an incorrect statement, se my post 401)
Trump assassination attempt: Gunman spotted walking on roof before shooting | Banfield (youtube.com)

There is also an interesting interview with Jon Malis at the Paramount Tactics channel with some very good and detailed information
Dangerous Liberty Ep81 - Trump Assassination Attempt Eye Witness Interview (rumble.com)