Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse?

As of now with all the bodycam and other footages that have surfaced, there is no place where yearick is seen around the area…

Except for this one pic that started the idea it is Yearick.

Right?
Now what if this image was slightly manipulated to make us all feel the same before it was published??

It could have been easier to manipulate this pic compared to numerous bodycam videos and phone videos we have been seeing for the past many weeks.

I think this was deliberately done to throw us off from start.

not discounting the other points that Yearick is missing and all the connections. But saying the shooters body on the top of the roof seems to resemble the one Chris mentioned in todays video.

Now if this is really crooks, we dont know. But it sure aint Yearick.

2 Likes

This seems like a beautiful picture of Crooks, but some of the other sightings of “Crooks” before he got on the roof are very fuzzy and might be Yearick or one of the other look-alikes. However, I do have the impression that Crooks got there early and did a lot of scouting, while Yearick did not appear with the backpack until just before action time.

Managed to find someone that shows the meta data for the photo. Yes it can be changed and something to look further into

1 Like

I merged a spectators video to the Body cam located near stage. Also shows the Officer who also shoots at Crooks. If right after the ground sniper shot he throws his fist up the last shot was the ground sniper not Hercules.

https://x.com/NwkPhotography/status/1825786139426566267

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone has noticed this before, but it looks like the lights turned on in the “common” room (rightmost window) in AGR building 6 between 6 and 11 seconds after shots started.

4 Likes

Here some more details. Maybe you can find out if it is realy 4:26pm as the poster suggests, taking into account the shadows.
The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation ‘Errors’ Committed By The FBI - News & Current Events / Public News & Current Events - Peak Prosperity

1 Like

Very nice, helps a lot to understand the wrong/unsynced timestamp.
A bit further into the same bodycam video you can even see when the first officers approach on the roof and (I believe) the moment they dislocate his rifle.
The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation ‘Errors’ Committed By The FBI - News & Current Events / Public News & Current Events - Peak Prosperity

@vegaspatriot @cmartenson @commenter

There is a timing issue with the new footage of Crooks walking around outside the AGR compound allegedly at 4:26 p.m.

It happens that 4:26 p.m. is the very same time that the Beaver County sniper finishing his shift (Jason Woods?) sent text messages saying that Crooks was sitting at a picnic table

UPDATE 1: The guy from the origin TikTok account says that he is sure about the 4:26 p.m. time

UPDATE 2: This is the “raw unedited” video according to the origin TikTok account:

https://www.tiktok.com/@ironcladusa/video/7405074016744033578

4 Likes

Chris, in the Paramount Tactical video released yesterday, he said in the drone footage they filmed recently, they specifically looked for cameras on the exterior of the AGR complex and could not find any there. He got pretty good high quality video of the complex and this wasn’t the 4K version that is coming later.

1 Like

I 100% agree that GN was involved, but let’s be careful when we say “involved”.

GN needs to be interviewed. Remember, he was teamed up with the as-of-yet-unidentified Butler sniper. These people may be extremely reluctant to talk bad about each other. GN may not want to say that he was handed a certain keycard and then asked by the other guy to go downstairs with the assurance that the Butler sniper would hold the fort upstairs.

We are at a hideously awkward stage of this investigation. We pretty much understand the overall story, and we have identified numerous people of interest, and normally the case would be pretty much solved and over, because the people of interest would have been interviewed. The only reason this thing is still dragging on is that the government is deliberately failing to do basic policework, and most likely preventing local police from solving the case either.

6 Likes

WHERE IS THE BULLET THAT KILLED CROOKS?

Chris said in a video a few weeks back that if the gun the counter sniper used were to hit a human in the head there would be nothing left of said human head. Or, perhaps, not knowing much of what bullets do when they hit the target, since the counter snipers were up HIGHER than “Crooks,” if the bullet went through his head would it not be lodged in the building behind Crooks?

I SIGNED UP JUST TO NOTE THIS PIECE OF INFO.

Thanks, everyone.

5 Likes

We don’t know where the round ended up. We don’t even know for sure who killed Crooks, or with what kind of round, or where in his body Crooks was hit. The prevailing theory (I think, prevailing by at least a little bit) is that Crooks was shot by the southern Hercules counter-sniper team. The shot may have hit him on the left side of his mouth and exited out the back right side of his neck. Personally I find this plausible. If the round had hit him elsewhere, I would have expected a different injury.

If it was really the southern counter-sniper that shot him, depending on the trajectory, we may find evidence of the slug lodged in some building behind Crooks. But we haven’t done very much investigation about that compared to the trajectory from Crooks to the podium. But people are doing a bunch of surveys with drones, so maybe we’ll get some nice information about that soon.

Looks like this is possibly a fit for the badge shape?

7 Likes

That was very respectfully presented and well documented. Kudos!

Such questioning is always welcome here.

The truth is we have no proof of anything important out here in the cheap seats.

We don’t know:

• Who that was on the roof for sure
  • Whether or not they fired 0 rounds or 8 rounds or any other in-between number of rounds
  • Whether the roof gun was fired, its stated caliber, serial number, barrel length, twist rate, the number and type of live cartridges found in the magazine, etc.
  • The exact wounds on the body at autopsy
  • The precise number and locations of the wounds on the victims, and whether any bullets or fragments had been recovered.

This is a lot of stuff to not know at this stage of the game…

2 Likes

Gary’s drone footage didn’t go down close to the building. If you recall, he said Spa Guy did. This is what Spa Guy’s drone footage captured.

This is a fruitful line of inquiry.

However, regardless of the various types and forms of fog, this plot cannot work with anybody in the overwatch building doing their effing job at the most minimal level of competency and/or attention.

Those two snipers are key. Even with a .22 revolver, they could have easily stopped the plot.

It was essential that neither of them performed their role properly.

How could this be accomplished?

Several ways:

1. Call them off over their comms for some purpose. “Bravo team, come to the front door and speak to patrol to convey what you know!”

2. Co-opt one of them. Somehow buy off or threaten GN and then let him know his job is to assure that neither he nor junior sniper are in position once the final deception is put out, which happens to be “he’s headed toward Sheetz”. Or vice versa, the other sniper coaxes GN out of the room somehow.

3. Co-opt both of them. Both snipers are in on it.

4. Use the same substance you used on the Epstein jail guards that caused them to fall into a deep sleep at just the right, or wrong, time depending on your view of things.

6 Likes

Yes, I immediately recognized the conflict. I am a bit Leary of the Tik Tok site and their website. That Tik Tok account has only 2 videos posted, and they are both of the vendor alley sighting. Their website seems a bit fabricated to me, too. So, I’m a bit Leary of the source. That said, unless someone did a really good AI job, I believe that video was taken of Crooks in the early evening based on the shadow, but I question the time. I’m just not sure whether the time is correct or just disinformation intended to muddy the waters. It’s pretty coincidental that it was 4:26 and not 4:25 or 4:27. The person who posted the metadata image, at least the post I saw it in, stated that metadata can be changed.

3 Likes

Why his left arm looks so grayish?

no tattoo
It didn’t look gray before.

1 Like

Great catch rchfox, thanks for that.
For me the time 4:26pm also is backed up with the shadows seen in the video. Maybe somebody with knowledge in sun position, time of the year, shadow thrown fom object etc. can confirm.

So that means the 2 messages by Jason Woods have either been altered or he wrote them way after he left the AGR6 building and made his observations (meaning he left his position well before the alleged 4:19pm).
Also possible the whole thing with this two messages is fake and completely made up. If so, unlucky for them somebody spotted the shooter at the exact same time 600 yards away as the crow flies.

What a coincidence. Not 4:25 or 4:27, but 4:26. If I put both 4:26 sightings (granted Woods sent it at 4:26) on a scale, which would carry more weight? A look at that Tik Tok account and the associated website makes that timestamp smell a lot more fishy than Woods text. Logic tells me that if either one of those was providing disinformation, I would put my money on the vendor valley timestamp.

2 Likes