The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

some questions with this text exchange:

• grand stand = Location 10S1 as in the detail released by Sen. Grassley (page 12)?
  • meet up with us = Washington County Snipers?
  • Beaver Armor side = ?
  • Washington side = ?

We have to look for little clues so we know the context. That particular group chat consists of whoever took the screenshots (Jason Woods, I think) plus 7 other people. That’s the 8-person Beaver/Butler team.

It’s like the whole rally security planning, work of amateurs!

2 Likes

The texts you are seeing are the texts for the whole group, so good catch
(John Woods signing out separately to the 3 person chat group
thats presumed only 3)

i believe you have to discount the number of people in the group, as the screen shots are from the 15th i believe, so people may have left the group or joined in between

1 Like

1 Like

OK, I’m not sure about the number (I don’t even know how iMessage group chat is supposed to look) but it seems certain that those screenshots are the remnants of the group chat for the Butler-Beaver ESU team.

But, as for the SS service meeting John Woods replies ‘copy’ indicating its 4 ESU snipers, including at least John Woods (Beaver ESU team leader)in building 2/6
and presumably the Butler ESU member in that building, as he is lead for the Beaver ESU

1 Like

oh yes, the texts obviously have been asked for and screen shots have been taken
and then cropped to hide the letters in the circles, and redacted
but the number of people in group would be at the time screen shots are taken

1 Like

I don’t know if they picked them up or not but acting director Rowe is an insult to the american people anyway and should get some jailtime soon.

3 Likes

i think given the DEI hiring policy at SS, i believe you meant to say Mrs Rowe, who does drag for children at library’s around PA
new outreach program so i have heard

but in reality
the Butler briefing note doesn’t say SS have radios assigned or a call sign
so its down to who told Josh Hawley that info

Great, didn’t see that screenshot yet.
So Jason Woods was also the guy who sent the “Someone followed our lead
” text at 4:26pm and spotted a suspicious individual (later known as Crooks) at the picnic table?

Have to start working for this organisation:
“
which were discussed that morning among ESU members - around 1:54 p.m.”

1 Like

Jason Woods. I keep wanting to call him John, too. But your still way ahead on the correction count. :joy:

yes, have a read of that article
everything Goldfinger has said about what happened that day take with a pinch of salt, as he has lied about multiple things

local sniper locations @1:03 pm (grassley notes timestamp)

lol
thank you
i will try to remember
and please keep correcting me
my head is a spin most tiimes
lol

Hahaha, Mrs Rowe and Mrs Cheetos together in jail, nice picture.

Under Radios it says Sniper team’s will be issued a Butler County Radio. Wouldn’t sniper team’s also include USSS?

3 Likes

if it did, they would be assigned a call sign, so that any coms would be identifiable as to who they came from
and it would be listed as such in that briefing document

1 Like

The FBI doesn’t solve crime, it manages crime.

7 Likes

Manages crime? Or creates it.

4 Likes

makes sense, thanks for clarification.
Read that Goldfinger piece, very disturbing over all. Seems like they were planing for a Highschool Football game. I feel that the $3.3B taxpayers money for the USSS in 2024 is not well invested

1 Like