The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

Watch the Dangerous Liberty Ep81 (Gary with Jon Malis) starting at 6m06s. Jon says “they opened the line [into the rally] at one o’clock and there was already at least a 20’000 people ahead of us”. That means they already have been there at this point in time (also possible they’ve been there earlier than 1pm). Because of the long queue they decided to drive around the area to find a better spot. He then says they were shocked to find a nice fence line where people already started to line up to, right outside the stage area. So I assume they drove Buttercup Rd-Kriess Rd-Evans City Rd and on the way caught the shooter passing the AGR sign with the dashcam.

Concerning the FBI stating the shooter was at the Farm show grounds 10:00 - 11:20: This statement might be based on data they retrieved from the drone that the shooter used and was later found in his car (Hyundai Sonata?).

Concerning the white Van: Read the comments in the Tik-Tok video from the guy filming as the Van gets searched. I think somebody mentioned that the bomb squad/K-9 was there but didn’t find any explosives in the Van. Greg Smith (the guy from the BBC interview and a local) says it was a drunken guys Van and he just forgot where he parket it. So also no connection to Yearik there.

1 Like

Don’t you think if he has earbuds in, it’s much more likely he just listened to some music rather than making a phone call?

BTPD Body Cam footage 7.13.24 – Dropbox

Malis had video of Crooks being on the roof, how do we know the AGR sign dashcam footage came from him?

Watch starting from 4m26s (but don’t give credit to the left guy asking if Malis saw the gunmen within an hour before the actual shooting happened => That was an incorrect statement, se my post 401)
Trump assassination attempt: Gunman spotted walking on roof before shooting | Banfield (youtube.com)

There is also an interesting interview with Jon Malis at the Paramount Tactics channel with some very good and detailed information
Dangerous Liberty Ep81 - Trump Assassination Attempt Eye Witness Interview (rumble.com)

Ok, so the shadows seem wrong on the longer AGR sign dashcam footage.

Maybe it’s one hour before 1 o’clock, that would be 11:59 am, it still doesn’t seem quite right for the shadow angle and length.

Context, my friend. I was replying to Bumblebeez’s comment saying it looked like he was talking to someone or himself. My earbud post was made in the context of that statement.

He might have been singing or saying lyrics, hyping himself up.

Or he is talking to conspirators.

Or he said weird things to his family during a call and that’s why they called police before the rally (if they did so as some sources claimed).

1 Like

21:11

Are these their bodycams?
I’m not sure about the one on the left.

This is why I keep a timeline. Abbate’s stated timeline included this:

“Shortly thereafter, at approximately 3:51 p.m., the shooter flew a drone approximately 200 yards from the Farm Show grounds for about 11 minutes. The drone and controller were later found in the subject’s car.”

Deputy Director Abbate’s Opening Statement to the Joint Hearing of the Senate Judiciary and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committees — FBI

As for the van, I already stated that I include that in my potential data simply because of the report that K-9 dogs tracked it down from AGR. The van map with mileage and walking distance states that the same time can be applied to Sheetz. That is in no way a statement that I believe Crooks went to Sheetz because a text said he was heading in the direction of Sheetz.

1 Like

Keep in mind, they have his phone data. So they should know his exact movements that day.

3 Likes

Could also be the dashcam time isn’t set properly. Or summer/winter time wasn’t changed. However, when it comes to determine an accurate time/timeframe when he drove towards the AGR sign, I’d rather go with the shadows of the other cars. Would be great somebody with expertise could work that out.

understood, makes sense. Keep up the great work with your overview sheets.

1 Like

True, I believe they even said he had 2 devices with him (and a 3rd was found at his home?).
Now that you mention it, did we hear anything about information they gathered from these phones. Thought they have gained access to them.

Technical note: xtal frequency depends on temperature.

1. You should always keep the device on the same temperature.
  2. You should measure the temperature and compensate the overclocking.
  3. You should adjust the clock regularly.

idk, maybe they just haven’t been released yet.
as far as i know they released 12 videos from butler township pd and 3 video from beaver county esu (all three from the same bodycam though).

So I started listening to the full interview with Malis, and I have to say, it gives me the heebie jeebies. Why is he pushing so hard that there is only 1 shooter?

At 11 minutes in, they start going over info.

He tries to claim there’s no line of sight to the podium and the chain link fence is in the way. Both of those are false: basic geometry.

They both try to claim people were in the way along the fence. False. That angry man had cleared that part of the fence out about an hour before the speech AND, from both the body cam and the Stewert videos, nobody is between the fence and the AGR 6 suspected areas at the time of the shots.

It really bothers me when people make false claims.

2 Likes

I saw a pic of the gun on top of the roof. I dont know much about making modifications to guns, but did the AR-15 on the roof have a switch on it to go from semi-auto, to full auto? Some of my hunting friends said that the first three shots could be on semi and the next 5 HAVE TO BE ON AUTO. I just thought this needed to be said.
thank you

Or like when Alec Baldwin who starred in a movie tracking down a rogue Soviet submarine in Red October inexplicably could not remember pulling the trigger when he shot a Russian cinematoghapher in the head.

I absolutely believe the local sniper cop(s) were lured away from their post in some staged fashion. I absolutely believe this was planned that way and Crooks was programmed. The way you know is his careless attitude walking past 2nd floor windows while on the roof but also the way you know is the Secret Service absolute detail in avoiding all possible communication between LEO and SS so they could act as if they knew nothing until the bullets reached their final destination of Trumps head and having Crooks stage himself where a tree was blocking the SS #2 team from seeing him is brilliant. The goal of allowing the bullets to reach their final destination and then popping the programmed kid with a heavy round from the SS was all planned. Dead programmed kid dont talk. The biggest tracable question since Crooks mental programming is probably not tracable is how were the communication devices used to ensure the LEO were out of the building so Crooks could just prance by the windows without a concern in the world. We know the SS didnt do it…right?..was the plan…they intentionally built a firewall of communication by avoiding all electronic communication paths by not picking up their radios. This has intent written all over it. We know the SS planned this to happen but to prove how the 2nd floor was evacuated and how Crooks got programmed to take his dads well placed AR15 and shoot at Trump is beyond our sleuthing ability.

2 Likes