The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

Pretty big problems with that idea: Nicol seems to say that he just left his post of his own volition, and the press says that the other (Butler) sniper stayed at his post.

We only know of the abilities of also mind control through cell tower to cell phone to brain. Maybe thats why the celltowers were having transmission problems that day as was documented somewhere. The FBI frequently uses cell tower Stingray simulators to catch criminal communications. Who knows what we are up against. All we know is the SS did everything they could to remove themselves from 2 way communications with LEO and the sniper posts that you cannot leave were vacated as if the job was voluntary.

Nothing anybody did that day should’ve lured any overlook sniper away from his post. From what I understand no person with that sole mission would’ve done that. GN has a lot to answer for

1 Like

Correct and Nathan Bible has said on the record that it was just “good old-fashioned police work“. In other words, he took it upon himself to abandon his post for six minutes. Obviously, Nathan Bible knows that GN and Beaver county should be sued by all of the victims, including Corey’s family

1 Like

Thanks for this and sorry for the delay acknowledging these data. Thats extremely interesting.

I do think that a SR-25 or similar would be involved (obviously with excellent optical scope
and 7.62 NATO with surpressor **2) and in the commotion to get up into position, its perfectly possible NO adjustment for wind took place for shot1 because the Professional was busy prior to this doing other things one imagines

The strong wind @10mph (i know some folks say 7mph but even the Flag twisted and had to be lowered, re-positioned snd put back again BEFORE the start.) Winds were running directly across from left to right. I know folks for which that wouldn’t be an issue at 2000 yards. But with little time to prepare, a lack of space, it COULD be an acceptable outcome (for shot 1 being one half an inch out given this and the Target movement.) I appreciate its just speculation.

*1 I wonder what Rifle SOMEONE was carrying out of the Building when Staff clocked off. The one that SOMEONE wasnt using in the Room on the Tripod Mount. That looked a useful size.

**2 it would be excellent if someone could locate the JCB and recover bullets as well as any attached to the platform or lecturn. Is it a dream that a FBI Ballistics Report will arrive in 2024? Given that the FBI collected bullets and cleaned the “crime scene.”

We NEED “Deep Throat 2024” to provide more data. I mean someone eventually
helped Woodward & Bernstein

No specifics about the vehicles and IEDs. How he got there and what he brought with him are important details.

1 Like

The FBI released a picture of the Rifle used. It looks like shot #9 hit the stock behind the buffer tube. That would not disable the Rifle from firing again.

Thomas Crooks’ rifle as recovered at shooting site. It was DPMS - Panther Arms A-15 .223 Remington semiautomatic with three attachments: an Atlas R-One Aero Precision Picatinny rail; an AEMS optics attached to the rail; and a Magpul extendible rear stock.

With this pic I think we can safely claim it has a 16in barrel.

3 Likes

Finally! Thanks for sharing.

FBI obscured but CSI enhanced 
but were still not allowed to see the magazine

1 Like

And how many remaining rounds where there?

That is a flash hider, right? DPMS newer models I saw come standard with them. From what I’ve read, flash hiders all but eliminate the flash in daylight. I am not a gun expert by any stretch of the imagination. Your thoughts?

Loose Ends (New poster. Hope this appropriate for this thread.)
Here’s two loose ends that have the potential of exposing something juicy.

1. ID by DNA. Was C identified by his DNA? They told us so, but one DNA-knowledgeable person said a young man with no arrest record is unlikely to be in any DNA database. Someone tell us who took the sample, what lab they sent it to, when the results came back, and what they said. It’s pure speculation that no sample was taken, but without evidence we should be open to the possibility that C was identified some other way.

From his wallet, removed quickly from the scene?

From his handler? Someone who knew him, and helped him know a safe route to a good rooftop? Such a person, if asked how he was ID’d, might say DNA. Hoping for no followup questions. What person told the public it was a DNA identification?

1. Peculiar Perimeter. The USSS security perimiter was round except for a pie-shaped salient. Let’s hear from whoever chose that pac-man-like shape. Why not just a circle? To get AGR building 6 into Butler County land? That sure looks like the obvious reason. Avoiding jumping to conclusions, let’s give the perimeter setter a chance to explain.
    Common sense says the missing piece of pie was taken days before the rally. Yes this is a minor point, but it could unearth evidence that the shooting was planned.
3 Likes

Rifle 100% inside backpack

1 Like

Was this type of rifle in production 11 years ago, when Crooks father allegedly bought it?

1 Like

I’m not sure about the Atlas R-One Aero Precision Picatinny rail, but it’s not that difficult to change/install one. If someone has some mechanical aptitude. If not you could have it installed.

The AR type Rifles are the Lincoln Log/ Lego’s of firearms.

1 Like

Sorry for the call, no weapon expert here. So you’re saying this type of rifle (without all the add-ons) was already in production in 2013?

1 Like

That’s what the FBI is saying as well.
“Additionally, regarding the subject’s rifle, the FBI Laboratory Division successfully test fired the weapon, concluding it was—and remains—fully operational.”

2 Likes

Yes a 16in barreled AR has been around for a long time. I think the hand-guard is a newer model.

But even so, the lower receiver is the marked part. See how it is in two parts. A different upper drops right on the lower. That is quite possible what was done here.

By what is reported, the lower is a DPMS Panther. I would have to see the markings on the upper to tell where it came from.

ETA: The more I think about it and seeing the picture, I think it is a DPMS marked lower with a newer upper on it.

2 Likes

No. It was a common DPMS Panther AR15 semi-auto rifle.

Your “hunting friends” don’t know much about guns. That rate of fire is not difficult to achieve with a semi-auto (note his accuracy was totally off in these 5 fast shot), and furthermore sounds NOTHING LIKE a FULLY AUTO rifle, which can empty a 30 round magazine in 2 seconds.

2 Likes