Three Audio Files Aligned: The Strongest Explanation Is Two Shooters

But at that speed, for an amateur shooter, as posited in Chris’ latest vid?

1 Like

NICE!!

Great attack angle shown, it would be great if the bleachers and stage were setup but it definitely puts the trajectory of the window shot (or the roof shot for that matter) into perspective.

AND… now we can ALL appreciate how steep and dangerous that rooftop truly was! I’m surprised Crooks wasn’t blown right down the back of it after firing? I guess now we can all trust the secret service lady telling us how steep it was. She was clearly not lying to the world about that dangerous roof slope angle. Faith restored.

2 Likes

The first half of hour 3 of today’s Glenn Beck’s radio show is a must listen with the interview with Scott Baker; lots of good info.

Apple Podcasts Web Embed">

Interview starts 1:28:28

Note that in addition to the window you identified, 5th from left, the window 3rd from left is also open. In addition the second story window on the end was open. This window would have provided the better position to observe and take out Crooks.

You also discussed how law enforcement were scrambling to find way to get on roof and with snipers identified in the two story 2nd floor to take picture of Crooks could have simply stepped out this end window directly to rooftop of single story section.

1 Like

But why would he be pointing his gun toward Trump in that case?

1 Like

www.patreon/iamjohncullen.com is investigating this. He is collecting any sound files and viedoes availble just like you.I think the two of you should collaborate.

Has anyone produced video evidence that Crooks crawled out a second story window of an adjacent building, then crossed a breezeway (crawling or otherwise), to get to the location where he shot from. I haven’t seen that. Considering how many people there were in the area with cell phones - there must be witnesses. Or maybe that didn’t happen!

Look at this YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSqZ-L7KtI) taken by a Sky News 4 helicopter from Pittsburg. You can tell this video was taken immediately after the shooter was killed (there’s no blood stream down the building roof, yet). What’s prevalent in the video is the fact that “there are no law enforcement agents” hurrying around to secure the scene of the shooting. In fact, there’s no law enforcement outside the building at all - and the ladder is already there! Wow - magic! Where are the cops??

1 Like

video from inside window of 2nd story building and full view of shooter

https://x.com/liz_churchill10/status/1815471827919282347

2 Likes

I’m skeptical of any movement at all. Static friction from his weight alone on a 1/12 slope is substantial. Second, even a 300 winmag is going to destroying a lot of tissue, with the only initial hard point being the skull. It would pass right through that without transferring much energy. For evidence, look at videos shooting both ballistic gelatin or pig carcass. They barely move, with much less weight. I would also expect a LOT more damage to the head from that round.

2 Likes

https://x.com/HealthRanger/status/1815462731065241846

6 Likes

This significantly clearer video of the stands to me indicates Cullen is off about his hypothesis that the bullet passed through the entire back row, because here it’s much more clear the people further to the left flinch from the sound that arrives after the bullet hits the railing – as expected.

3 Likes

Chris already addressed this earlier in this thread:

3 Likes

He goes into more detail on this podcast (52 minute mark) https://youtu.be/0hKuo2qW6uE?si=pG64MCocWpW9DAo8&t=3132
Note at this point he had the 1st presidential shot wrong (from the water tower) which he has since corrected.

1 Like

Cullen is officially on the spectrum. So his social responses are a little interesting.

1 Like

unfortunately I lost the link but one early reaction video by I think a marine sniper guy, he was saying that the presence of flags as a windage indicator was a MAJOR security lapse, that normally such things would not be around a protectee.

We are way beyond LIHOP now of course, and maybe others here have already mentioned it, but is easy evidence to show folks who are comforted by Official Stories.

Deleted

7 Likes

If you didn’t have the ammo, you can still plot a curve parameterised on the speed of the bullets, and then see where that intersects with possible shooter locations.

1 Like

To my ears, the second round of really fast shooting sounds like a sub-machine gun.

1 Like

Have you had a chance to review Mike Adams work?

3 Likes