Vaccine Deaths in New Zealand

It does look like a thing. This is a dietary survey of HCWs.
Model 3 = adjusted for:age, sex, race/ethnicity, country, medical specialty, smoking status, physical activity, BMI, and medical conditions.
Based on the color selection - just guessing now - the authors don’t like low carb/high protein diets.
Sorry to go off-topic. FD: I do not eat a plant-based diet. Although I definitely do make it a point to eat more beans & vegetables now. And its a good excuse to get sashimi. Who doesn’t like sashimi?

https://nutrition.bmj.com/content/4/1/257
Plant-based diets, pescatarian diets and COVID-19 severity: a population-based case–control study in six countries
I do wonder if plant-based people use more supplements. Are plant-based diet people more focused on personal health?
3 Likes

Big Macs? Meat from conventionally raised animals? Highly processed? Limited fruits and vegetables?
Or meat from pastured/grass fed animals? Minimal or traditional processing? Plenty of fruits and vegetables?
I bet it makes a difference.

5 Likes

It seems clear that the authors are biased to certain diets. I am unsure how one compares a vegan diet ( if nutritionally adequate ) compares to a high-protien , low-carb diet. There is nothing normal about a high-protein low-carb diet. It is a specific diet to burn fat and build muscle. It is by no means a regular diet or normal diet. In fact it puts you into a ketosis ( aka catabolic state ) This does clearly put stress on your body. There is also some association with COVID that it seems to cause mass weight loss. The two issues may simply be compounding catabolism. However, the low carb diet and high protein diet is not defined. It is possible to eat higher protein in relation carbs and still not be on a weight loss diet and be normal.
They need to isolate for protein amount in diets. This may be a bigger issue. The only other thing , is that vegans ,due to eating lots of plants, may get some therapeutic effect from a compound in plants yet to be identified.
This is interesting but raises more questions that it answers. I would not propose just because you are vegan you are in good shape, and that you eat lots of animal products, you are screwed. But since the diets are so poorly quantified, the study is basically useless.

5 Likes

I like it! I have always thought ‘figure out what you like to eat, then find a study to justify it’. The pescatarian part fills that bill for me.
Chocolate (check)
Fresh fruits (check)
Single malt scotch (I am still hoping)

5 Likes

Basically giant piles of veggies with clean animal proteins on top. Nuts and seeds, limited dairy (other than eggs, I eat about a dozen and a half eggs a week), limited alcohol and sugars (honey when I do sweeten something), clean cooking oils.
I also weightlift 4x/week, do Pilates 2x/week, ocean swim 30 minutes to 3 hours a week, do Tai Ji 1-2x/week, plus gardening and working in the orchard. My last blood test showed basically everything in a normal range (slightly low Vit B-12 and D3 [even though I live in strong-sun Maui], which I have since been supplementing). I could stand to lose 10 pounds, but otherwise no co-morbidities although I will turn 57 in a couple months.
Not a whiff of COVID for me. But I also prophlyax with D3, zinc + quercetin, and dose with IVM whenever I have a contact or a contact’s-contact come down sick (most recently just yesterday), and when I have taken a trip by air.
It’s all super-manageable, if one makes thoughtful choices and doesn’t have any big health issues.
The pandemic should’ve been over by mid-2020, no jabs required.

9 Likes
But since the diets are so poorly quantified, the study is basically useless.
Agree, there is so much variation among vegans, vegetarians, keto. Someone in any one of those could be missing a critical component of nutrition and have health problems whereas someone else who does address that deficiency and has a slightly different diet may be fine. "Low carbohydrate, high protein" would suggest that this is someone who is purposefully adhering to this diet since if it was just someone who ate lots of junk food and whatever they liked, that wouldn't be "low carbohydrate". One thing I notice is that there is no mention of fat in that table (I haven't read the study) since with the low carb / high protein diets you need to also consume lots of fat. Ironically that is the best way to lose belly fat -- get rid of carbs and switch to high animal fat / protein diet. Exercise doesn't really factor into it unless you are at an athletic level. The main point is that you need to get rid of carbs, especially the refined ones everywhere today. I made that effort several months ago and while I still have some crackers etc. in my diet, I got rid of bread and fruit juices and feel way better, and lost some of what little belly fat I had. I still eat fruit and veggies, I just cut out the refined concentrated carbs.
2 Likes

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/alberta-gets-caught-palming-cards
The cat is on a tear turning up evidence! ???

8 Likes

This is fascinating epidemiological analysis of how we know the pandemic is over. When the flu returns! And it has nothing to do with vaccines.
https://www.juliusruechel.com/2022/01/the-false-god-of-central-planning.html?m=1

5 Likes

When the mRNA (don’t remember which one) therapy first rolled out it was a big deal that the vaccine be stored at some stupid cold temperature; and this was going to be a significant hurdle. Suspecting this would require scientific grade freezers super cold should still be a big deal including transport. The issue just seemed to fade away… I never heard why or what changed.
If there are some cheap super cold freezers, I want one to chill some vodka.

7 Likes
There is nothing normal about a high-protein low-carb diet.
It is on an evolutionary basis during the winter months if you live in the far north and are stuck with what is available locally. (Eat local and seasonally) The best diet may need to consider the individual's haplotype. You can get this from DNA testing.
2 Likes

H/T Robert Malone’s substack;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpqC1cb-RmU&t=535s

10 Likes

I’ve got to admit, the “cats” grammar reads like a bad phishing email. Drives me crazy and I think less of it’s content.

3 Likes

MDmom,
That is truly a great article. It is a long and somewhat technical read but it is really an excellent explanation as to where we are at in the pandemic (nation by nation) and how we got there.

3 Likes

I agree that this article should be read by everyone. I don’t agree (w/MDmom) that “it has nothing to do with vaccines.” My takeaway is that it is all about the lockdowns and the vaccines.
From the introductory paragraph:

Unpacking this mystery provides deep insights into the future trajectory of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, exposes the abject failure of the vaccines to control the pandemic, and puts the final nail in the coffin on futile public health measures like masks and social distancing. Get ready for more than a few surprises as you follow me on another deep dive into Covid mayhem.
3 Likes

It is the nature of carnivores and schizophrenics to see patterns. In schizophrenia this is only a problem if the condition gets out of hand. In all other aspects it is selected For by evolution. This is why schizophrenia is endemic.
Neil Oliver needs to go one step further and answer his own unstated question, “Why is this pattern worldwide and co-ordinated?”
Please consider the words of Dr. David Jacobs carefully.

During my research for my 1998 book, The Threat, I uncovered disconcerting reports about alien plans for the future and about a “Change” that is coming. This Change would consist of humanlike hybrids intermingling with humans in everyday life. Abductees reported that aliens had told them that soon “everyone would be together.” I had heard this and similar statements often enough to understand that this was part of the aliens' goal. Their activities and communications strongly suggested that they were engaged in a carefully conceived program that was directed toward integrating hybrids into human society. Jacobs, David M.. Walking Among Us (p. 39). Red Wheel Weiser. Kindle Edition.
Remember, All these scribblings were Before the Plandemic.  
2 Likes

To clarify, the vaccines have had nothing to do with ending the pandemic, although Big Pharma will try to take credit. Lockdowns and high vaccination rates have actually prolonged the pandemic for the countries who had those policies in place.

2 Likes

That was an excellent (long) article that, as mentioned previously, everyone should read. Appreciate you sharing it.
Has ivermectin vs. flu been discussed at all? I guess it doesn’t matter as I’m taking the paste regardless, but it seems it would be good to know anyway.

2 Likes

“is on an evolutionary basis during the winter months if you live in the far north and are stuck with what is available locally”
There still needs to be enough fat. A diet high in lean meat (and not much else) can kill you. Trappers used to die when all they could get were scrawny lean rabbits to eat, called rabbit starvation.

4 Likes

NAC:
https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/erj/10/7/1535.full.pdf
NAC group: 25% symptomatic, vs control group 79% symptomatic.
2x 600 mg/day prophlaxis. In old people.
Vitamin D:
https://journals.lww.com/pidj/fulltext/2018/08000/preventive_effects_of_vitamin_d_on_seasonal.5.aspx
Reduction in cases (78 low dose, 43 high dose), pneumonia (11 low dose, 3 high dose), and coughing duration (low dose 3.4 days, high dose 1.4 days). 1200 IU - per day - in infants.
Elderberry:
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/147323000403200205
Symptom resolution: day 4 (100% treatment, 8% control).
So for me it would be vitamin D sufficiency, elderberry at symptom onset, with the option of NAC as prophylaxis if I were especially concerned.

3 Likes

Is population growth relevant over a 5+ year period. More people more numerical deaths?