VIDEO: The Coronavirus Is The Pin Popping The 'Everything Bubble'

My understanding is that you need to use the 99% isopropyl alcohol. The end product needs to have 60-70% alcohol content so you would mix 2/3 alcohol with 1/3 aloe vera to bring the alcohol down to 66%. You cannot use standard 70% isopropyl alcohol because mixing it with the aloe vera will bring the alcohol below the effective range.

From Scott who’s father roomed with the first fatality at LifeCare:
I SURVIVED ACUTE COVID-19 and am doing fine.
My 86 year old father, Chuck, just now tested positive for Covid-19. He is confined to Life Care Center of Kirkland, the epicenter of the US breakout.
Those of you who really know me, understand how challenged I am asking for help.
I am now asking all of you for your help.
No matter what you call it … white light, healing, prayer, love, best wishes, a moment of silence or reflection, good positive thoughts … will you please send it our way?
For Chuck Sedlacek that he survive this virus
For all Life Care Center of Kirkland patients and staff
For those now suffering or have already lost a loved one to Covid-19
For our First Responders
For our Medical Professionals
For our government officials to get this right
For all of us dealing with the reality of this novel coronavirus.
Please send your support of Good Health & Long Life & the fortitude to deal with the fear and unknows of this virus.
Thank You

? ? ?

I suggest using a very powerful UV-C Ultra-Violet light source to kill all pathogens, which may have contaminated your non-washable items.
Learn about UV-C sterilization, so you will not use WEAK UV-C lights, which are less than 36 Watts. If you do, you will NOT effectively kill the coronavirus, and many other pathogens. Most commercial “home” UV disinfecting lights are simply not powerful enough. Example: Using a 5 Watt LED UV light will not achieve the desired results without long exposures… The reason is a 5 Watt LED does NOT produce 5 Watts of UV-C. In other words, the light power wattage is NOT equal to its OUTPUT of UV-C.
This makes people’s dose calculations wrong, making the time required to kill a pathogen far LESS…than it really is. IN addition, the DISTANCE from the UV-C light source is very important, too. A weak UV-C will not only take longer to kill a virus…the virus must be CLOSER to that source.
A 36 Watt rated CFL fluorescent light, if it is any good…will only produce 12 Watts of UV-C. But, 12 Watts of UV-C is enough to do a good job, in much quicker time, at a much greater distance.
Build your own UV-C light box, but DO NOT SKIMP ON THE POWER OF THE UV-C LIGHT IT USES.
The more powerful the UV-C light is in the box…the better.

Hi all,
I'll get right to the point. With cases of coronavirus possibly (likely?) already hiding in our area perhaps it is not a good idea for a group of 20, mostly older folks to gather in a church basement for our meeting. How many of us are over 60, the age at which the case fatality rate turns sharply upward? Maybe an online meeting would be prudent?
I know some of you might see the risk as minimal right now. I urge you to consider that the US is about where Italy was about 2 and a half weeks ago. The people dying over the past few days in Italy (over 168 so far just today) were most likely infected about 2.5 weeks ago.
So far, I've got two supportive responses and nothing from naysayers.
Hi ..., I haven't responded because I'm wrestling with the coronavirus situation. My best assessment is that we as a nation are almost exactly where Italy was at 2 and a half weeks ago. If that is the case, continuing to hold non-essential gatherings, perhaps even keeping schools open could be construed as irresponsible behaviors that will be blamed for overwhelmed hospitals and too many deaths a few weeks out. Overwhelmed hostpitals and 168 deaths today (total deaths 631) is exactly what Italy is experiencing right now. I'm sure there are people dying of things like appendicitis, physical trauma, heart attacks, etc. who would not have if the hospitals were not overwhelmed. I understand normalcy bias (our tendency to carry on with our normal activities even if the data suggests we should do otherwise) and have found my own behavior subject to it even today, but perhaps we are being called on to get beyond that human tendency and take different actions for a while. There is already a localized lockdown in New Rochelle. I'm guessing many more locations will be experiencing that in a few weeks. Unfortunately, a few weeks from now, much more extensive disruptions to routine will likely be required to get this virus under control and even with these, there will be more hardship and death than there would have been if we started now. So why not start now when the required effort is still huge, but smaller that it would be and our actions could save many lives? Would you consider postponing the banquet until after this passes?
So far no response. I'll post an email I sent to our school superintendent (with whom I had a very productive conversation on Friday) as soon as I have his permission.

Not a good time to be incarcerated, Alex. Be smart out there, people!

Perhaps also forward a story link regarding the CDC recommendations so that they do not see this as just your opinion?
https://www.mednetnews.com/2020/03/10/cdc-urges-older-people-to-stay-at-home-amid-coronavirus-spread/
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html#who-is-higher-risk
Perhaps propose an action plan for your organization at this online meeting per CDC guidelines (at a minimum) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/index.html

For those of you who want to be proactive with messaging in your circles the CDC has some excellent print resources here:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/factsheets.html
I am taking a cue from Quercus bicolor by starting to write to non-profits and organizations I associate with to help foster awareness and cultivate allies. Perhaps this is the next logical prep step for those who are ready, willing and able. We all have a vested interest in filling information gaps and/or countering erroneous information spread, inadvertently or not, by authorities.
Thanks Quercus bicolor for sharing what you are doing and igniting a new train of thought for me.
Jan

It’s always been in doubt until Monday 2 weeks ago; In a rout, Crypto falls along with all the other speculative assets. That was when we had the first perfect sell signal (gold/silver/VIX/USD up, everything else down) and crypto went down with everything else. I think wensday following the same thing happened again, though that doesn’t really matter. Mostly it’s when the unexpected happens that you get some truth out of the markets for once.
The crash yesterday confirmed it. The oil price wars where another black swan, another thing everybody didn’t see coming, and again… Crypto went down with the rest. Further then the stock market, which puts it into speculative territory.
Sure - everything falls. But i was watching crypto as well and bitcoin was down 10% while the rest of the crypto space was down 15%. Which is the last time i checked, because if Bitcoin falls more then the stock market percentage wise in a crash, it is 100% a speculative asset.
Generally speaking Crypto is it’s own space. Over the past few months i’ve not seen any correlation between market moves (speculative or safe haven) and crypto. Sometimes it moves with gold, sometimes opposed. Sometimes it’s a safe haven, sometimes it’s speculative.
But that’s the wonderful thing about panic selling. Panic is pure. There’s no lies in panic. Even when everything sells, what are the things people sell the least? The thing they really try to avoid selling. Gold for example is still very high up on the year, even if it sells off some days. Silver only went down something 1,5% in the end on monday, even at it’s lowest it was only down 4%. Contrast that to Oil being down 33% at it’s low point, or the Dow down 7,38% and closing over 2000 points down.
Crypto folded. So we can now conclude 2 very simple things:

1. Crypto is speculative and has no safe haven status when it counts.
  2. None of the other crypto coins matter. Everything still depends on Bitcoin. What bitcoin does, they do amplified, much like silver tends to track gold but amplified.
    Nope i’m with Nairobi on this one. Bitcoin is trash. Always has been. The whole idea of creating a coin that at some point, cannot inflate, is just moronic. I can’t even begin to describe the problems that creates economically.
    But the idea of a crypto currency in itself is very promising. There is value in mathematically being able to trust a stranger. It’s just that the coins attached to these methods are worthless by design. I honestly can’t wait until bitcoin dies - thats when the crypto revolution can really begin. That market needs a paradigm shift though before i would consider getting in.

WTH???

https://youtu.be/9mrPHO-nkVE
I am on quick work break, cannot do math now, but Lombardy has 10.8 million residents …Total of 850 ICU Beds, Currently close to 700 patients in them …
AHA data: According to the AHA 2015 annual survey, the United States had 4862 acute care registered hospitals; 2814 of these had at least 10 acute care beds and at least 1 ICU bed. These hospitals had a total of 540,668 staffed beds and 94,837 ICU beds (14.3% ICU beds/total beds) in 5229 ICUs.

I could be wrong and I don’t want to be disparaging, but it sure looks like an advertisement or spam to me. :-/
https://peakprosperity.com/video-the-coronavirus-is-the-pin-popping-the-everything-bubble/#comment-413990

Nice letter Chris; it is certainly worth a shot!
I don’t think the leadership qualities and humanity your letter reflects are innate to Trump’s character. But he has business smarts, so maybe he’ll at least recognize a good opportunity (play-book) when/if he sees it.

It was noted yesterday by BC’s Provincial Heath Authority Dr. Bonnie Henry that scammers have started working in BC offering Covid-19 testing for a fee.
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!! All testing in BC is free & is conducted by the BC Health Authority in various locations. Dr. Henry further indicated that testing is increasing in response to changing conditions, and the turnaround time is fast. More assessment centres are being planned to be able to set up on an as/where needed basis across the province moving forward.
It is imperative that people only go to BC Health Authorities for testing to ensure accuracy as well as proper record keeping which informs crucial decision making.
There are no guarantees of safety or accuracy of testing with these for fee scammers. It is a serious risk to use them, and puts the rest of us at risk if the results are fake. They are nothing more than slimy scum bags looking to profit from the crisis - and that is being polite!
Jan

Our Authorities’ Poor Response To The Coronavirus Is Just Making Things Worse (3/10/20)
https://youtu.be/K0HYh6zjTUo

A friend gave me some cordyceps supplements and I felt the difference. Thanks for the reminder! Looking forward to putting them into daily rotation, so to speak!
Good to see you kickin’ around the community here, old-timer. <smile>
VIVA – Sager

i prepped about a month ago but didn’t feel I needed to buy hand sanitizer since I’m practicing social distancing. I don’t use the stuff anyway because I wash my hands at least 7 or 8 times a day. Today I realized I’d forgotten about my weekly Meals on Wheels duty, delivering a meal to about 8 semi-home bound people. So I bought a bottle of Lysol to spray on my hands before and after each delivery. I’m fine with doing this for several weeks until the program is suspended but would appreciate any comments or suggestions for a better option. The pharmacist recommended baby wipes but I don’t think this would be very effective.

Buckets for toilets, recycled gloves: Venezuelan hospitals await coronavirus unprepared
"The Pan American Health Organization said last week it would be prioritizing Haiti, Venezuela and a handful of other Central and South American countries who have “more challenges to their health systems.”
Hania Salazar, president of Maracaibo’s nursing school in the western state of Zulia, said hospital workers have been without supplies for years.
“Workers bring their own kits with soap and towels, and their own water to drink and wash,” said Salazar.
“They also carry paint containers because here there is no hospital that has a bathroom in good condition.”
As in other parts of Venezuela, Zulia’s health system has hemorrhaged workers. Salazar said only emergency units were operating and workers often clock upwards of 18 hours a day.
Residents say a lack of access to water or affordable soap can make basic hygiene practices - needed to guard against the spread of the virus - out of reach for many.
“I am very concerned that in Venezuela there are no supplies, medicines, or even water in hospitals or homes,” said Josefina Moreno, a 50-year-old university professor with a history of respiratory disease. “The prevention measures that everyone is talking about are hard to comply with here.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-venezuela/buckets-for-toilets-recycled-gloves-venezuelan-hospitals-await-coronavirus-unprepared-idUSKBN20X2F1?il=0

Here is what seems to be a reliable and reasonable website with a huge amount of information on all kinds of virus stats (I think it may be the one that Chris shows in his vids, but can’t swear to that -click on “Corona” at the top):
https://www.worldometers.info