Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse?

I think my point was, is it possible that someone has doctored the photo to make it look like he has glasses on?

It really doesn’t take very long for a dead body to turn cold, and the way his body was inclined the blood very well could have siphoned down into his feet. There definitely wasn’t enough blood on the roof to say his body drained completely of blood, but may have just been pooled into his feet. Just a thought.

1 Like

As far as I can see, he’s definitely wearing glasses at the vendors. It’s a possibility of course that he swiched to contact lenses between being at the vendors and the shooting.
here is the video source TikTok - Make Your Day

3 Likes

Silly question: Don’t we have pictures/videos from Crooks’ and from Hercules 2 positions (Spa Guy, Rep Eli Crane, LEO bodycams), where it is noticeable that the foliage interferes?

There’s no such thing as a stupid question, only the ones not asking questions will keep being stupid.

That said, here some footage on your request. For example at 20:45

2 Likes

I still don’t understand how he can reach the conclusion that Hercules one, the ones on the southern roof, could not have seen the shooter when in fact, a nice shot was taken by somebody on the ground

2 Likes

I see. So, you are unable to determine false data unless you have raw data, which is unlikely if we haven’t gotten much raw thus far. This is my point, if we had an Imagery Expert to examine what we already have, we could rule out tampering and confidently move on. I question everything because most of what has been released is by LEO, media, or attendees who had the FBI intercept their evidence.

1 Like

If your comment is in response to my post, It’s my bad, I meant Hercules 2. I already fixed my post. Thanks

Yes. It is clear H2 didn’t have a view of Crooks on the roof of building 6 and that they couldn’t see him to prevent the assassination attempt. They were clearly shocked by the first shots.

I think there is less appreciation that the tree also blocked H2 from seeing Crooks getting on to the roof in the first place, and also blocked H1 and H2’s view of him travelling 75m along the AGR roof within a near double blind spot. I find this double blind corridor along the eastern side of the AGR building highly suspicious. Did he just find it randomly by himself, by intuition or did he have help to access the roof along pathways that conspirators knew existed?

Did google then try to cover this up by digitally altering the tree in the default image tile of google earth to prevent people from working this out? The manipulated tree crown reduces the parallax angle and i). makes it look like there was no double blind spot; and ii). made it look like H2 could/should have seen Crooks get on to the building …if they were paying attention…

I think manipulation of the tree in google earth is weird. Why do it? Is Google part of a broader effort to prevent trump being elected at all costs? Google is pro-Biden-Harris - and is supporting deceptive Ads that attempt to amplify positive messaging in VP Harris’s favour. They have clearly manipulated the circumstance to prevent people noticing that the tree has been digitally altered.

1 Like

He also falsly states at 21:07 - 21:11 that Hercules 2 (they were assigned to the northern roof) took the shot. As a lawyer you understand how important it is to pay attention to details.

Be aware, that Hercules 1 were facing south until around 6:10pm
You can see them start turning around in the BWC2-122104 bodycam footage (don’t forget to take 12s away from the timestamp in order to get the correct time of recording). From the footage I’d say it took them at least another 25-30s to redirect their rifles from south to north. Maybe that’s why Hercules 1 didn’t see the shooter going up the roof and walking to the AGR6 roof.
Why they didn’t see him (and his rifle - what would have made him a direct threat instantly) when he went into his final shooting position is a big question mark to me as well.

1 Like

I added the measurements of crown area, circumference, and diameters etc in the original post. I’ll upload the full analysis once/if I’m permitted to upload files to the site. You can see the 2023 data are all off…

1 Like

thanks Benjamin…

I haven’t watched Gary’s video yet. Given the pitch of building 6 is so low, I would be somewhat surprised if Crooks was fully hidden from H1’s view - but perhaps the pitch is sufficient to conceal a prone gunman +/- 30cm high when lying down…

Certainly Crooks must have presented only a very small target for the ESU sniper to take shot 9 from that position.

Also notice he doesn’t look like he has a mustache in that picture, but the guy on the roof looks like he has a mustache.

Apparently Trump originally wanted to hold the rally at the Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport, which is about 7 miles south.

I honestly just assumed that the photo shows him with glasses on and it never occurred to me that that was a branch or something else other than glasses. Looking at it closely now it almost looks like someone has really tried to add in glasses where they don’t really exist

If his eyesight is not that good even 20–40 or worse and he’s not wearing glasses or contacts then I would presume he would have some blurry vision.

So to be totally conspiratorial, I was suggesting maybe that isn’t even crooks on the roof but Yearick and this photo was doctored but again I have no proof of any of that

Just as an add-on: On the photo taken when he was leaning at the concrete wall, in front of AGR building where the sniper have been positioned, he also wears glasses. Photo sent in the group chat at 5:38pm

I’m not sure, but the picture showing him on the roof also seems somehow enhanced to me.

@rawroku
You appear to have a time conflict in your timeline with Crooks arriving at the rally site at 13:00, then being home at 13:30, despite it being an hour drive. I’m sure you meant an 11:00 arrival time at AGR. Just trying to helpfully point it out, and not being critical at all. It’s great work and a very helpful tool for me. Thanks again.

1 Like

That’s just a shadow from his nose.