Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse?

Yes, I immediately recognized the conflict. I am a bit Leary of the Tik Tok site and their website. That Tik Tok account has only 2 videos posted, and they are both of the vendor alley sighting. Their website seems a bit fabricated to me, too. So, I’m a bit Leary of the source. That said, unless someone did a really good AI job, I believe that video was taken of Crooks in the early evening based on the shadow, but I question the time. I’m just not sure whether the time is correct or just disinformation intended to muddy the waters. It’s pretty coincidental that it was 4:26 and not 4:25 or 4:27. The person who posted the metadata image, at least the post I saw it in, stated that metadata can be changed.

3 Likes

Why his left arm looks so grayish?

no tattoo
It didn’t look gray before.

1 Like

Great catch rchfox, thanks for that.
For me the time 4:26pm also is backed up with the shadows seen in the video. Maybe somebody with knowledge in sun position, time of the year, shadow thrown fom object etc. can confirm.

So that means the 2 messages by Jason Woods have either been altered or he wrote them way after he left the AGR6 building and made his observations (meaning he left his position well before the alleged 4:19pm).
Also possible the whole thing with this two messages is fake and completely made up. If so, unlucky for them somebody spotted the shooter at the exact same time 600 yards away as the crow flies.

What a coincidence. Not 4:25 or 4:27, but 4:26. If I put both 4:26 sightings (granted Woods sent it at 4:26) on a scale, which would carry more weight? A look at that Tik Tok account and the associated website makes that timestamp smell a lot more fishy than Woods text. Logic tells me that if either one of those was providing disinformation, I would put my money on the vendor valley timestamp.

2 Likes

Chris

listening to your post vid,
question;
with all cops milling around on ground, what was crooks escape plan?
He would have one, (through window?) drop to ground? had promise of help? Unless it was a suicide mission (which is way it turned out).

Good work
Regards,

1 Like

That is pretty convincing. Rule nothing out. The FBI are definitely hiding something.

2 Likes

remove markings on arm??

K

1 Like

The other options too reasonable.

the look-alike clothes guys are distractions.

call goes out, …“oh there he is on ground”.
???

The 1800-1810 timeline NEEDS enhancements. More specifically, LEO & USSS radio chatter & ORDERS need to be added. That way one might learn why the Beaver & Butler snipers left their assigned positions. One might also learn if LEOs on the west side of the AGR complex prior to 1800 were ordered or encouraged to go to sites from which they could NOT see Crooks climb onto and then run across the AGR roofs.

One final comment: It is implausible that LEOs distributed across the west side of the AGR complex would fail to see Crooks climb onto & then run across the roofs. Thus, we NEED to know why LEOs were not in positions able to see the spot where Crooks climbed up and also spots to see him run across roofs between there & building 6.

1 Like

True we have to take that in to account too.
In my opinion these are the options (or a combination of it):

• Tik-Tok video in vendor area is completely fake
  • Tik-Tok video in vendor area is real but has faked timestamp
  • Tik-Tok video in vendor area is real and has correct timestamp (this would debunk Jason Woods Messages are fake/altered/sent with delay to the alleged observations)
  • Jason Woods Messages are completely fake
  • Jason Woods Messages are real but have faked timestamps
  • Jason Woods Messages are real and have correct timestamps and are sent within short time after the alleged observations were made (this would debunk at least the timestamp of Tik-Tok video being wrong)
  • Jason Woods Messages are real and have correct timestamps and are sent with delay after the alleged observations were made (both, video and messages, could be accurate)
  • Both, video and messages, are fake

Maybe there are more options I missed. Feel free to add on.

It’s beginning to resemble the bowler hat scene in the 1999 film, “Thomas Crown Affair.”

2 Likes

What is the source for the claim that cell and internet access went down at 5:48 and how long did that outage last?

Decoy just in case Crooks was being followed? Same for the grey T-shirt, white shorts guy sitting with his back against an AGR retaining wall shown at 14:20 in the Peak Prosperity video.

1 Like

I’m an IT/Computer Science expert, however TikTok is not my thing.

Having said that, I think we don’t have the actual raw/original video.

It’s possible that the owner of the TikTok account just plain doesn’t know how to get and share the original video file from the device that recorded it, i.e. he/she is not aware that the video can be stored/managed locally, without using TikTok.

Another possibility is that he/she actually is a (kind of) tech savvy user, but just plain took the decision to share the video on TikTok because he/she doesn’t realize the relevance of sharing the original video with its metadata

We should contact that person to request the actual original raw file if available

2 Likes

So

Questions:

1. What is the name of the person who posted the vendor alley video on TikTok?
  2. When was the TikTok account opened? (Two versions of the same video are the only posts.)
  3. Where is the evidence that the person was selling merch at the rally as stated in the TikTok post? (The website referenced in the TikTok post?)
  4. What is the registered name of the business that runs the website, what state is it registered in, and who is their registered agent?

(Note: From the website’s Terms of Service: “28. CONTACT US In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at ironclad1776@gmail.com.” )

The list could go on, but it feels like another rabbit hole to me. I’m just saying.

why would a professional sharpshooter be sacrificed rather than Crooks? Crooks seems better suited to a patsy role. Unless you think they would have let him escape if his first shots were successful, and it was decided to silence him when they weren’t successful.

From the website’s Terms of Service: “28. CONTACT US In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at ironclad1776@gmail.com.”

Here is chaos-shorts guy # 2 – light-gray on white – highlighted by an arrow in a screen shot from footage you showed today…
More of the body may be visible in other parts of the footage off to the south west of the AGR building…

So how do you get metadata for videos? I have gotten it for photos before, but never videos.