Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse?

In that way, we could say apart from USSS nd FBI, atleast 1 or more of the local LEO’s were in the whole plot as well. FBI and USSS we can understand. follow orders. GNs actions still mysterious. i hope we get to know before we die. Truly hope Trump wins and orders a serious inquiry and gets heads rolling with scorched earth for FBI and SS.

SMS is a great distraction tool. I was surprised to see they didnt use radios and were smsing or watsapping or some form of messaging that day. Which is terrific. You take your eyes off for a few seconds to a minute or so(in case u want to attach some pics) and there is our 8 shots from crooks.

A:“can you spot the kid with white shorts somewhere”
B:“Yes he is still below us in the retaining wall”
C:“huh? i just saw him walk past the next building. Are you sure he is sitting below you”
D: “No need to check on the east side, I just saw no soul in there.”

Ofcourse we dont see anyone peeking out to check the decoy below from any of those windows.

Too many cameras. No one could have pulled this off without real deep factors which could have only born out of coordination and conspiracy. This game beats stupidity any time of the day.

Only reason anyone would have attempted this, they were 100% confident trump would have been taken out.

1 Like

Unless he had a promise to be allowed to escape in all the ensuing mayhem if he was successful. And he didn’t expect to fail, and somehow didn’t expect that if he failed, he’d be taken out.

On the other side of my scale:

1. Jason Woods is a known member of the Beaver County ESU. (I haven’t tried to find out what police department he belongs to.)
  2. Woods went on national television for an interview with other members of the Beaver County ESU.
  3. A screenshot of Woods’ text was provided to a member of congress by a law enforcement agency.
  4. The FBI Deputy Director referenced Woods’ text message in his opening statement during a congressional hearing. (BTW, that statement includes the name Crooks as being the one sighted.)

That hardly seems like equal weight should be given to the timestamp on the vendor valley video as the Woods text message. I’m just saying. :sunglasses:

Funny 1968 then a remake. 1999, can’t create new content.

part of the OP is misinformation, redirection. some data altered. hoping we get frustrated and go away.

my opinion,

K

Here is some information about the iron-clad-usa.com website. The domain has been registered since 11/1/2021.

WHOIS search results
Domain Name: iron-clad-usa.com
Registry Domain ID: 2651935655_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: https://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2024-01-05T09:20:19Z
Creation Date: 2021-11-01T14:11:07Z

1 Like

even if yearick was the shooter, none of this would have been possible without the awesome coordination and perfect communication between local LEO’s nd USSS which means they were knowingly or unknowingly part of the plot and conspiracy.

Was there a conspiracy? thats precisely what FBI and USSS is trying to counter and make it all look like crooks did it all alone. Without Lone Gunman the entire FBI and USSS will collapse and may be even CIA.

It may be hard to see how deep the rabbit hole goes but lets hope someday we get to know a bit more into the whole circus.

Good job
​​​​​​​​​​​
It looks like the local LE are the fall guys.
I think some of them know it. i.e. no drone, no radio, etc. The Feds can investigate itself.

1 Like

and only if geotagging was enabled and the phone was originally running on local timezone. otherwise u hv conflicting data.

1 Like

I think its the opposite, though there may be locals providing “support” (plausible deniability) The locals are hamstrung for lack of feedback. The USSS was not relaying all messages.
Remember this is American officials being used against itself. that is inconceivable in some American minds.

my opinion

We are at war, and don’t even know it

-K

very hard to keep the local LEOs from 2 diff precincts (beaver/butler) to coordinate on one such game and keep their mouths shut. local cops are not like your fed boys who are totally loyal to their true master. Sure can have say 3-4 of those local LEO’s into the game but all of them in on it? very very hard i would think. These are not people you are familiar with. You got few weeks to a month i am guessing(i cant find anything on when was butler rally originally announced) to pull strings and get local LEOs in line. Very very hard i would say. Also some of the cops are hardcore Trump fans. You wont risk it. You will go with a solid 2-3 people you know who are 100% on it based on pick from the governor(dem zionist guy). Rest of the local LEO’s can be made to run around based on engineered confusion.

I think the cop who pulled his car and went straight for the rooftop and claimed crooks pointed a gun at his head and instead of radioing in nor firing few shots to the ground was in on it as well.

GN was in it or knew something was going on so he decided to walk away.

Was it his wife who was in charge to release the body for cremation?

FBI nor FBI+USSS couldnt hv pulled this off without inside help.

And we are not even considering a 2nd shooter in this equation. If we do that, even more variables and complication

Perhaps the crook look a likes (people dressed like him) are the bowler hats??
Aren’t some plains clothes LE dressed that way?
I think Chris asked it, how did he get there on roof and not seen(?)

10,000 $$ question. (had help?)

you always have good posts.

Regards,
K

I agree - outright categorical specific attributions directed at specific persons - can be risky and counterproductive - and setup a SandyH type false-narrative (Trojan Horse) - that is used by the DS to marginalize folks. The DS strategy is to keep the Citizen’s Investigation groping around in the dark with misdirection and lack of information - and hoping that there will be excessive wrong assumptions made that waste resources, delay and compromise the analysis product - and keep folks on the defensive - in view of traps - gotcha opportunities via selective release of information from the DS puppets.

1 Like

I agree.
You make good points.
You need insiders for sure, not many. Some do not have to know plan, just their roles. The shooter may not be “yearick” but i doubt it is Thomas Crooks. why? I don’t trust ANY initial ID on anything the Feds put out.
They take a real person, they are given money or erased. Then that identity is given to patsy, who is killed and cremated. typical MO.
wash the crime scene. I would not doubt feds are not on this site to misdirect. we are busy chasing a sheep dipped culprit we can’t ID.

my opinion
frustrating

1 Like

Okay, last reply to this post. Here is how I found iron-clad-usa’s address:

Step 1: I looked up the registered trademark of one of their t-shirts on the USPTO website.

Ironclad Trademark

Step 2. I went to the PA Secretary of State’s website and did a business entity search.

Step 3: I looked up the address on Google Maps. It’s a UPS store.

1 Like

In today’s podcast, at 23-min, you mis-placed Eli Crane window…
His video was taken from the second window from the right… It was directly between the causeway and the west end of the roof…

Also the two middle windows (of the 6) have a partially obstructed view toward the stage area…

blockd-window-2nd-flr-cs7

1 Like

Some very interesting observations can be made looking at the total security team reaction as a whole (verrrrry interesting, but stupid? …said with a German accent).

• It’s practically fact that the security “team”, SS through state and municipal cops, maximized the time PDJT had exposure to being shot and also maximized the time Crooks had to successfully scope out the area and eventually position himself to get off 5 to 8 potential kill shots, depending. Completely opposite to the security team mission openly enacted for all to see.

• The shaggy undercover cop with similar outfit to Crooks was easily distinguishable by his hair and beard.

• The ZZtop guy, who is now said to be just a citizen, was checking windows? Need to confirm that. Was he there to protect Crooks? The shaggy UC cop too?

• The original red haired witness said he saw snipers in the second floor open windows while he and others shouted there was a guy on the roof but they didn’t react. Needs to be confirmed if he saw them, as he testified to the reporter, simultaneously present with Crooks being ID’ed on the roof.

• The grandma looking spectator shouting “He’s on the roof” along with others had more sense of urgency, presence of mind and concern for the safety of PDJT than the cops on the ground tasked with securing PDJT’s safety. Remember the muni patrol car cops didn’t blast there sirens and/or vehicle bull horns to alert “EVERYONE” to the potential threat. They saw Crooks on the roof first right?

• The sniper, ass wiper Greg had complete recognition of Crooks regardless of others dressed similarly throughout the event. Why just him?

• The swat guy now considered a hero for shooting at Crooks and supposedly hitting the AR disabling it, did so only after Crooks took his shots. The SS sniper guy too. All this much too late with cops right on top of Crooks that did nothing tangible to stop him. They were all part of the “team” to protect PDJT that day? :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

A perfectly orchestrated and implemented set up IMO!!!

1 Like

I’m going to be a hard sell on this one. We already have more rabbit holes than rabbits. How do we know Yearick has been missing since the rally? Does anyone know this guy? It sounds like misinformation to add more confusion and doubt. Also, I don’t think anyone with half a brain would ever attempt to take a shot from any of the AGR rooftops. Having been there multiple times you’d never convince me to do it. I’d be adamant that if I was the one designated to take the shot it would have to be from inside the building.

3 Likes
  1. idk the real name but on tiktok @ironcladusa, on X @IronClad_USA
    ironcladusa (@ironcladusa) | TikTok
    Iron Clad USA (@IronClad_USA) / X

2. Tiktok seems to be just used for uploading the 2 videos, but not sure how I can see when the account was created. X account was created Oct 2022 (twitter), first post i can see is from Jan 12 2023.

3. Not sure if that’s evidence enough but in the video you can see a lady promoting huts to bypassers, she wears a hut frontside back, with same logo as the huts you can buy from the website. One still in the video shows 3 huts rawed up on a table, here also same logo as the huts in the webshop. Adress of the webshop is Iron Clad USA (iron-clad-usa.com)

4. Not sure were to find this information, in the video it just says it’s a small business.

Since the person is replying on questions in the tiktok video and published the raw clip upon request make me feel there is some sort of credibility. In my eyes it’d be well worth to try to get that persons statement in an interview (@cmartenson) just because of the impact on the implied timeline of Jason Woods messages. If there is proof the video is real and the timestamp accurate, it would apply big pressure on the sniper team in AGR6 to come forward and explain.

1 Like