Who's Involved in the Trump Assassination Attempt

That photo looks fake

1 Like

UPDATE: Did Trump assassin visit with the Secrete Service?

Mobile data reveals someone who regularly visited Thomas crooks.

The Oversight Project identified nine devices linked to AD-IDs that were located at Crooks’ home and work within the last year.
In particular, they found that a device that regularly visited both Crooks’ home and work also visited D.C. within hundreds of yards from both FBI and USSS headquarters.

1 Like

Crooks said in a video from high school
“I go to Stanford University and i have a ten i ch penis.” Stanford University or Stanford Research Institute?

Stanford Research Institute famously worked or works with cia in mk ultra type projects.
No one else has caught this utterance or the implications of that possible connection. Combine that with the Heritage foundation group and their ad data showing someone traveling from crooks house to a location in dc very near fbi office several timessince 2023, very curious.

3 Likes
3 Likes

https://youtu.be/AnfdGcbyGE8?si=-OLOftpGvbrjaNWN

1 Like

@gsliva After looking at this video carefully, I noticed that there was no brass visible in the video. Also, there were no visible evidence markers next to things you might expect to photograph for evidence.

Seems odd to have a bunch of guys standing up there just chatting away as they stand on a crime scene.

The lack of these things aren’t necessarily proof, but they do contribute to the peculiar nature of the “official” narrative.

4 Likes

Looks like Senator Ron Johnson’s staff found the man in the grey suit.

https://x.com/amuse/status/1815059092613812626

“UPDATE: Senator Ron Johnson’s staff talked to the unknown man in a grey suit who received the crime scene photos from police. He claimed to be a member of ATF but has ghosted the Senator’s staff at this point”.

2 Likes

I agree.

Well done. That makes it really clear. Thank you for going to the trouble to clean up the audio and upload it!

1 Like

2 Likes

https://x.com/BrookeLipoff/status/1815079949612495003

1 Like

What does his shadow reveal?

1 Like

Some before and after frames would be helpful. Is that a pistol? Is he SS?

1 Like

https://x.com/JsnFostr/status/1815851601648636254

Thanks for the link.

Here’s some pics from it.

Man in grey suit.

As requested by @ebydfp to check his shadow. Taken when Trump pumped his fist in air.

Edit to add more pics. Pics are in sequence. He looked in the direction of the building in the background and then turn left to see the podium area. Then he got up.

2 Likes

@yioppoiy

refer to the post above of the baldie grey suit man crouched down next to the red carpet aisle which is to the left of the screen or Trump’s right side when speaking at podium.

Now let’a take a look at the other baldie SS dude you are looking into ie Marc.

Your video link of Marc walking unperturbed behind the podium and up the steps.

Notice he was looking out in the direction of red carpet which is where the grey suit man is. Then came down and join the SS hurdling Trump. It’s like he’s checking on the grey suit man.

His demeanor throughout the linked video is strange. Almost nonchalant about what just happened to security lapse of SS to its duty to protect their protectee.

Notice he took or put back something on his back right pocket.

Then after climbing the back podium steps he looked at what seems the grey suit man direction and has both his hands out.

Just strange behavior.

All Allegedly of course.

Watch him come on screen at 30 sec in.

2 Likes

In this bodycam footage I feel like the guy in charge is actually a sleezy used car salesman trying to sell them a beater car and the police guy to the right in black feels the same. He (black police uniform) devuldges that they had others detained in other location. While the car salesman is explaining away this info, black uniform is shaking head “no” many times. Then the woman (Michelle) speaks. Someone really needs to enhance what she says. They radio for water tower drone and then talk about deceased, if the guy in the white van survived. Any leos? The reason that caught my interest is i watched an interview with a beautiful lady (in her kitchen it looked like) telling her experience at the rally and that her friend lived a few blocks away and they came to her house to question her about the white van they found nearby. Then another video said they saw them towing the white van from the rally and the people thought it was the shooters vehicle. These things are not imaginary! There has been no mention of this in reports.

Here is the white van info with the woman in the kitchen describing friend interviewed! Now its even more important if the van was parked under water tower then found by her house. Wow

2 Likes

It’s like they waited to release any evidence and now are filling in the holes of their story. Release is from MSM, red flag. Additionally, they are preaching to the low IQ low information public not curious minds like us. Edited 10 seconds later to: and very poor lousy replies with obvious “lying eyes” in the background. Quick replies are unreliable.

4 Likes