Audio Analysis Raises Troubling Questions

You know, for a guy who has supposedly just had his head intercept a .300 WinMag round, those calves look mighty clean…

2 Likes

Awesome and relevant info. Thank you.

2 Likes

There is a video on this page 3rd video down https://www.nbcnews.com/specials/trump-assassination-attempt-how-unfolded-videos-maps-incident/index.html (awkward to scroll this page on mobile)
https://youtu.be/HGU-p5XI4Bw?si=EV33bvD3TR9rGcEr
There is also this showing the first injured at the same time of Trump’s from the further right of the rally. Maybe someone had put 1 or 2 of these up somewhere here but I hadn’t seen them:

My thinking is - can the height feasibility for Crooks be checked re. Trump and the other 1st injured? NB the ground may be contoured. If this doesn’t correlate, there seems to be windows under this roof from where there could be another shooter. Or could the other level 2 AGR be a distraction and the Homeland Security or whoever were up to something under the roof Crooks was on? … The angle of Trump’s head turn could well be a problem for the level 2 window and the idea of some sort of complicity with the ESU seems to me difficult.

Fascinating. The ‘boom’ from 7 doesn’t land at the same time length as the others…any thoughts? Alos what do you suppose those three things are out to the right? I remain stumped.

This isn’t even remotely how I’ve got the data understood. The booms all come from near the AGR building. An appropriate amount of time alter, the snaps and booms are recorded on multiple devices down Trump’s way.

Also I don’t see anything close to counter snipers guns jumping three times…

4 Likes

I think we may just have uncovered a piece of evidence yesterday in this forum supporting the hypothesis that the assassination attempt was staged. I updated my analysis on why this hypothesis is actually likely but to zoom in on the critical photo evidence, it appears that the bullet that can be seen in Doug Mills’ photo which is the one from the first shot (before Trump reached for his right ear) doesn’t appear to have grazed Trump’s ear. At best, it would have touched the bottom of his ear whereas the photo of his allege injury indicates that the impact would have been located in his upper ear.

I see two possible scenarios:

1. The picture is real but Trump simulated his injury
  2. The picture has been tampered with and we have evidence that a key element of the official narrative was faked which would make highly credible the idea that many other elements could have been faked.

Either scenario would confirm that the assassination attempt was staged.

I’d like to see a rebuttal as to how the bullet seen in this picture could have grazed Trump’s ear.

It has nothing to do with my assessment of Trump’s deep state status. It’s based on my knowledge of guns and shooting and the fact that if Trump hadn’t turned his head he’d be dead.

That’s not the sort of risk someone takes in July for a quick boost at the polls in November.

Anybody who knows guns at all knows exactly what I’m talking about.

6 Likes

the huge problem with this hypothesis, Trump is hated by the MSM. Trump is hated by the left. Trump is apparently hated by deep state. There is ZERO chance they would let this go if this hypothesis is a possibility.

3 Likes

Mr Cullen seems unable to let this go.

The man supposedly shot wasn’t and the woman didn’t even have a purse. Cullen watched a super grainy video. It’s her shirt sleeve and it jerks when she retract s her arm in surprise or shock at the sound of a round snapping close by.

The ‘audience reaction analysis’ is not science. It’s a subjective method.

3 Likes

If I recall, one issue many who imagined conspiracy about the news being present was an interesting question. I did see some commentators mention that it was supposed that Trump might have announced his VP pick at this event so that was the likely reason they showed.

1 Like

She’s screaming “ROSS!” “ROSS GET OVER HERE!!”

4 Likes

Mike watched my video on the Trump mic artifacts, and he agrees fully with the analysis I came away with…

1 Like

Fair enough, I shouldn’t have made this assumption about the reason why you rejected the staged attempt hypothesis but I still would love for someone like you to do a thorough rebuttal of the steelman arguments. I’ve only heard people discounting it by referring to the strawman argument (it would have been too dangerous for Trump to have someone shot at his ear).

Hey Chris,
I think what you are seeing is an echo from a previous shot occupying the upper midrange just prior to the “boom” of shot 7; that boom can be seen at the bottom of the frequency range between 150hz to about 2khz (the frequency range is in tiny font off to the right).
The three marks to the far right are the sniper shot (#9) followed by two echoes of that shot from nearby reflecting surfaces.

1 Like

Would you expect the mockingbird media to praise the controlled opposition character?

Considering the bullet looks to have injured someone in the stands behind him, it seems the bullet was real.

I don’t know what the steel man argument is that Trump entertained the idea of letting someone to shoot at him in order to get ratings. No offense, but without some actual evidence besides the claim the vapor trail of the bullet at a time he was actively moving his head and changing the angle by which the bullet would have been photographed is somehow odd, the fact that there is blood in a manner very consistent with an ear wound, photos consistent with an ear wound, I don’t see how it’s a useful outlet for more energy.

Here is a version of the steelman arguments and no Trump wouldn’t have taken any risk for his life.

This is amazing work. I can feed you all of the tracks I have.

Probably time to put them in some spot everyone can access them and dig away to their heart’s content.

3 Likes

I know you are bouncing around a lot here, so I’m reposting my own treated audio files for you here in case they might be useful to you.

I first have Trumps mic adjusted with volume automation meant to help “undo” the limiter/clipping effect of the original recording; this help better identify the reports buried within the overlapping “snicks”…

Trump’s mic “un-limited”

Given the importance of identifying the timing of the reports on that recording, I have a version here with the “snicks” cleaned out. (software used: Izotope RX 7 Standard)…

Trump’s mic - reports only (snicks removed)

These are the additional files in (as close as I can get to) perfect alignment (as all devices have their own internal clock - this is to correct for that) and a shared start time with their resample ratios indicated in the titles (Trump’s mic is the original sample rate). This eliminates drift and may be useful for attempts to triangulate the origin of shot9…

(EDIT: I am taking the next four files down because I believe them to be inaccurate - see follow-up below)

To make use of these last four, download the files and import them into your audio workstation at the same starting point, then shift each using your own calculations to adjust for the speed of sound.

4 Likes

Whoa!

How did you get the five-shot reports to appear? Those are gated out in my feed…what magic has happened here?

:slight_smile:

This is really interesting work … can’t wait to dig in.