Site Reconstruction of the Assassination Attempt

I pulled up GE and see what you are seeing. I think there’s some orthographic artifact thing going on there.

Compare the parking lot and sidewalk elevations on the east side of the building. Then check a few spots within the red polygon.

I can’t do any more replies today but I’ll post a screenshot straight from LiDAR data showing 1334.0699 being the lowest point I can find right against building.

I think the 8” was suppose to be 18” but honestly it came from me talking out of my ass and guessing at the space above the window and thinking about the drop ceiling inside for the main area. However, after seeing your drawing in post 161 above, I think that makes more sense and I will agree with that being closer to 3 - 4 feet above the window - not 8 or even 18 inches. So great job on the drawing.

I can now go along with your explanation for elevation, but can you give me another drawing for location for a horizontal position? In other words, I think we are in agreement for the vertical, but where are you thinking for a horizontal location or position of shooter?

1 Like

When was the Rally location switched from the airport to Butler Farm? When was the stage location finalized? If we’re going with these wild ideas, how was it planned out?

1 Like

I enjoyed seeing your work, but how do you resolve the drop ceiling, as shown in bodycam footage of ESU Responders, and the weight of an assassin? The only way is if a cieling tile (s) is removed and the assassin is standing on a table. That removes the stealth factor.

1 Like

I have checked the height of the AGR building 6 with many different methods and it all points to a height of 1335. Below is an example: position of staircase starting at 1333 feet and add 2 feet for a 3-step staircase gives you 1335. Using the ruler tool in Google Earth Pro activating the “Show Elevation Profile” in Path Tab is a very powerful tool. I recommend this Software to everybody. Anywhere you trace a path through this building in Google Earth Pro will always indicate that it is at 1335.
Assuming that building 6 is at 1335 would put the below drawing from schroederized shooting line surprisingly in the same position I simulated within a couple of inches. This extra height would help make it possible for a sniper laying down to take his shot. When I calculated the height of Trumps ear and the height of the blister, taking all parameters into consideration step by step, I surprisingly found out both to be at 11.33 feet. This is not a theoretical make-believe, I added up both elements independently and came up with the same height. Maybe not a coincidence? Was position point in building 6 calculated, avoiding dealing with any angles and not having enough space to tilt the rifle? One thing at this point should also be mentioned. Seconds before and seconds after the shooting there is extremely suspicious activity seen in the windows of building 6 (head flashlights in the dark, etc). I will make a separate post, but one thing is sure: people were in that building during the time of the shooting.

1 Like

referring to my previous post 176, I made a screen-to-screen analysis of the video from @realDJStew724. If you download this video from some kind of provider online or with the program Televzr, you can then load it in Microsoft Clipchamp. This lets you reduce the speed to 0.1 and then double clicking on play button you get screen by screen visualization. You can also crop and zoom and the 5 frames back button is extremely helpful when you miss something and want to go back. If you just look 5 seconds before and 10 seconds after the shooting frame by frame, you can see many dynamic actions coming from windows 2 and windows 3. Below are my findings, but I am sure if you look more closer you will find more.

Window 3: dynamic activity seconds before and seconds after shooting

1: Just before the hourse rides by you can clearly see some rope hanging down, there seems to have a wooden panel or card board right against the window making it possible to reflect. Looking at the reflection you can see a dark red color which comes from the oposite barn where the snipers are.

2: Rope position changes, Window is cracked open and the snipers are visible on the roof

3: Rope position changes again, first it looks like an oval, but rather it is somebody pulling up the string giving a half oval, the other half oval could be the reflection of the roof of the barn.

4: Rope is gone, panel is gone, no more reflection, the room is dark…

5: head lamp on

6: Keep in mind all above 5 immages are taken before the shooting, shotly after the shooting very active light moving around in this window, maybe somebody is looking for empty shell casings? There is an animated GIF file that shows how much the light is swarlling around in that room.

Window 2: dynamic activity seconds before and seconds after shooting

1 – 3 head lights spotted in the dark

4: after the shooting somebody looks out the window

As you can see, we can all say with great confidence that there were people in building 6 during the shooting The fact that they are in the dark with headlamps on seems suspicious to me.

2 Likes

headlight

2 Likes

Help me understand the following…

1. I can accept and follow along with the speculation of the bullet trajectory above the window and “in the craw space”; However, it seems that the offices have a drop ceiling, so I don’t see how anyone could be “hiding in a craw space”. they’d have to be standing on a table or ladder (which seems unlikely and unusual). I’m not saying impossible, just improbable.

2… Additionally, the 3 to 4 feet above the window seems to make sense for the vertical trajectory, but from where (left to right) are you suggesting it came from? I mean where in the building / what area? I don’t see any vent you’re referring to and the patch or “hole” that was mentioned the other day doesn’t make sense to me either.

1. The 3rd window also seems suspicious to me as well with the reflections and lighting. But I’m not buying the magic glass that miraculously repaired bullet holes and or shattered glass in seconds. I’m also not buying that idea because the keystone cops didn’t notice anything suspicious about any broken glass or busted out window when they made a perimeter walk around the building.

2. The Davy Stewart film is highly suspect to me after watching and listening to John Cullen and Jason Goodman shred that video to pieces and the kid who took the video. It seems that either the audio in the video is not synced properly with the video or that possibly the FBI altered the video and gave him back a sanitized version - Stewart won’t release the original unedited video.

3. The mysterious lights or muzzle flash inside the window is also interesting and according to some analysis from John Cullen, there may have been 8 or 10 shots fired from somewhere with a suppressed rifle and subsonic ammo that would not leave a “crack - boom” signature or even a boom sound. It would have sounded more like an air rifle / pellet gun from close up, and we do seem to hear that suppressed sound in the Davey Stewart video BEFORE the notorious first 3 shots are heard.

5a. Cullen theorizes that the hidden shooter with the alleged 8-10 suppressed rounds (before the first 3 shots are fired) is likely trying to take out the snipers on the barn behind Trump. Cullen also speculates that because of a 12-15 MPH cross wind and subsonic bullets, that was difficult and he couldn’t kill the snipers. (300 blackout subsonic rounds are heavy and slow and would have been all over the place at 150 yards or more).

5b. Cullen also thinks that the snipers knew they were taking fire from somewhere (before the 1st three shots are heard). The snipers on the barn behind trump (and to his right) actually turn and reposition the rifle. You can see the sniper on the barn rotate clockwise about 15 degrees to the right and aim at the tress in the direction of the water tower. It seems they knew they were taking fire, but didn’t know from where and could not see Crooks on the roof.

5c. Considering the subsonic shots fired before the first 3 notorious ones are heard, Cullen believes that the local PD sniper hiding in the covered bleachers (way back) killed Crooks before any shots are heard. However, I’m not buying this story either because we would have heard that bullet fired and I’m confident the LEO snipers were shots number 9 and 10

If it is true about the suppressed / subsonic rounds fired before any shots are heard, then the flashlight / headlamp lighting many people are referring to, is not someone looking for spent brass in the dark, but muzzle flash from a suppressed riffle shooing subsonic ammo (possibly a 300 blackout round) because that light / muzzle flash does match the sound / sounds of an air rifle report - the timing is spot on for that.

Only problem is - where is the broken glass / open window ? Or is the Davey Stewart video sanitized or doctored to hide that window from appearing open ?

1. And lastly, Until the unedited roof top body cam footage is released showing the missing 10 minutes on the roof, I think we can all disregard that video as highly suspect and ignore “8 bullet casings found on the roof”. Initially they count 5, I will go with that for now, but those 5 could have also been planted by the guys who were on the roof before the body cam guy shows up.

2ndshooter

2 Likes

I believe the first three shots came from behind Crooks. The first shot was supposed to be “the kill shot”.
2ndshooter

1 Like

More than one contributor has questioned my suggestion that the second shooter was positioned above the ceiling in Building 6. Their reason for rebuttal is that the drop ceiling would not support the weight of a person. Most likely the 80’ x 144’ building is a steel skeletal construction, with wood 2x4 interior walls. The space above the drop ceiling in that building ranges from about 3’ 4" to 6’ 8". Not all drop ceilings are constructed the same way. Most are suspended by wires, in some situations those wires are hung from the building’s steel super structure, but in other cases they’re hung from a false ceiling maybe 9’ or 10’ above the floor. That false ceiling, built with 2x4’s or 2x6’s would be where the insulation is laid and perhaps, the second shooter.

1 Like

AuroraHayes, in response to your request in post 179 for “help me understand the following”. #1. You reference the drop ceiling and crawl or attic space, see my post 182 from this morning for a possible explanation. #2. You don’t see any vent that I was referring to and the “patch” or “hole” doesn’t make any sense to you. See the picture of the south wall that I’ve attached. I’ve outlined the vents to make it easier for you to find them. I’m not insisting that’s where the shots came from, just saying it’s possible.
I think your other points have merit, but I don’t believe I’m the right person to address them.

1 Like

I am glad Cullen is being audited, s as everyone should be.

Here is a question: why has no one asked where the satellite footage is showing EVERYBODY’s comings and goings. Such footage exists I am told 24/7 365, but is tightly guarded against being released without overwhelming and compelling reasons for doing so and even then everything is always suspect these days so we have to discern from the largest sample of evidence of course, motives, using Occam’s Razor, logic, inductive and deductive reasoning.

Bottom line; inquiring minds want to know.

I think we are more or less clear with the back-traced height of approx. 11.33 feet. If anybody disagrees, please let us know. Now it would be interesting to know the horizontal position. Unfortunately, I found out that my two pictures I imported into my CAD system (Google Maps picture and the rally footprint) were not oriented correctly. This is because I can’t put the picture in “see through mode” and therefore it is difficult to perfectly align the two pictures. In addition, the picture resolution was poor. So, I decided to put the two pictures together in Photoshop, being able to perfectly align them without losing any resolution. Now I have an assembly picture perfectly aligned in HD.
Working with that new photo, I was able to determine the horizontal impact position very accurately and it came up to be a length of 46.23. I will put this reference floor plan onto Google Drive for download. I will also add the two original pictures, just in case somebody wants to do the alignment by themselves. Maybe schroederized you can verify this position with your CAD system? You don’t need to be in 3D mode to verify, 2D is enough.

1 Like

yep, ok, I’ll accept that as possible.

I saw the video from someone lawn view of DT & the snipers on the right who took the 1st 3 shots. Saw the 3 different directions the rifle was aimed that same night THEN if you recall none of the info/diagrams showed that there were even snipers on the South barn. There was a man high up in the middle bleaches behind DT the media reported was a Youtuber whom 2 days prior said he wanted to ‘take out DT’ The blue gloved Police officer seen holding up the dark hair bearded/moustache man’s arm (and more police in brown uniforms surrounded him) and they dragged the man across the middle bleachers left side. I saw the 2 men from these 3rd bleachers in the video …bare shouldered guy pictured here walked down & off with assistance & the other guy in that same area was carried off - leaving those bleachers on the right side. Media reported a dark hair bearded/moustached man (with picture) as David Dutch who was in an induced coma with 2 gun shots…one to the liver & one to the chest.
This is who they reported as the Youtuber with a gun behind DT.I knew at that time that this guy was NOT the Youtuber as he was thinner than the Large Youtuber BUT (If you look at some of the shot patterns you’ll see that they guesstimated that 2 different shots hit high in the middle bleachers…right where this guy was sitting. We have been mislead right from the beginning of this event. I spent 12 hrs that night reviewing any/all video I could to see where those 1st 3 shots I heard coming from back behind the middle bleachers to the right between the tree & pole. South barn snipers no longer appeared anywhere! They showed North barn snipers only & I knew they did not take the 1st 3 shots…they were alerterted/startled by the 1st shot(s). It was the 2nd shot that whized past them.
(Guy in middle bleachers mistaken for a shooter that night

Roger, for better photo match you can use the building in the top right in the red box. In the photo its only 2 dirt strips, but it is a better match than using the barns in the east.

2 Likes

Regarding the location of Crooks on the roof of Building 6, I’ve seen various distances reported relative to the east end of the roof. I believe that Chris noted it as about 35’ in one of his videos. In the video shot by Sky News that was taken by helicopter while Crooks’ body was still on the roof, I was able to count the number of metal roof panels from the east end of the building to the one where the body was lying. It was in the 20th panel from the eastern end of the building. I took still shots of various videos that showed the roof, including Spa Guy, Sky News as well as the body cam video of the police officers on the roof in the Chuck Grassley release. With that information and the drawings that I have created, it’s apparent that the metal panels are 2’ wide. I confirmed that as I counted 72 panels and the roof is 144’ long. Crooks’ body was about 39’ (middle of the 20th panel) from the east end of the building. Drawing a straight line from his position with the barrel over the ridge cap to Trumps position on the stage shows that the point where the bullet passed over the south wall of Building 6 to be about 54.5’ from the east end of the building. This position lines up about halfway between window 3 and the nearest vent.
I’ve also attached a shot of what I’ve been using for the stage and bleacher location relative to the barns and walkway. A .bmp would be better than this .jpg but I couldn’t upload it. Hope it helps.

Another question that I’d like to throw out there for everyone. In the video submitted in post 170 by troisdfx, another man in the top row of the same bleacher appears to be hit at the same moment as Copenhaver and Dutch are wounded, but he’s 25’-30’ away. He’s in a white shirt and a red hat. He goes down immediately, as if he’s been hit, but I haven’t heard if he actually was. Can anyone verify? If he was hit by a bullet aimed at Trump, the shot would appear to have come from the western end of the two-story building where the ESU counter snipers were (supposed to be) stationed. At least, that’s what my reverse trajectory drawing indicates.

In the picture I’ve attached, I’ve also circled the cloud of gray material caused by the bullet striking the bleacher. My guess is that the cloud is the layer of galvanizing disintegrating. Other ideas?

There is a video by John Cullen showing all of this and even analyzing the whole back row of people to the right of the man in the red hat; it does appear that a shot was fired along the back row from a direction other than where the shooter was.