Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

Dropbox 1302_202407131800_BWC2122104-0RATF (video #1 atm)
@reneroos provided this Dropbox link to 12 videos. It could be productive for the PP community to review them, so in this post on video #1 I make a few comments:

Not from this video, but for purposes of comparison, a Facebook post on 9/11/2020 shows Tim Burke posing with others including FBI Director Wray - I’ve zoomed in his face and unblurred it. He was four years younger here:

9 Likes

And sarge says they are clearing the building. Since Greg had been in there and that was the LE hangout, what’s up with that?

3 Likes

2:35 Sleeve tattooed Beaver County SWAT LEO (L. Costanza??)
3:02 Second ladder shows up… and shortly after Secret Service Suit…so bazaar how the appearance of the ladder and wood pallet were displayed. See what the SS agent does.
12:15 Boosted officer has a, "second set key card/keys to AGR buildings.
15:23 Boosted officer first arrival on AGR property parks next to another unit with distant view of AGR roof. I wonder if they could have seen Cooks making his way to his destination?

3 Likes

Is this guy circled points at Crooks on roof while ZZ top walks along staring at his phone?

2 Likes

TY, CM

Just so you know. Your analyses, communication skills and rapid turn-around are much respected. Many thanks.

2 Likes

uh oh, Greg Smith says ZZ top guy is his friend. Does that mean he’s not a plain cloths cop?

https://x.com/realDJStew724/status/1822410376727744649

2 Likes

Assuming this is authentic, which is dubious, Smith says “No, he’s a friend of mine.” In response to someone asking if he’s “undercover.”

Odd. Very odd.

1 Like

Peak Prosperity is a class undertaking, Chris. Many thanks for your insights, for providing so many facts and for stimulating THINKING;-)

In the future, pls devote your time, talents and effort to your audience. Do NOT reply directly to me. I now KNOW you are well mannered. I have long known what it takes to do the kind of analysis that makes Peak Prosperity great. And, whether you accept or reject my suggestions will be obvious WHEN, not if, I read subsequent postings by you.

Regards

3 Likes

Dropbox 1305_202407131815_BWC2122109-0 (video #3 atm)
@reneroos provided this Dropbox link to 12 videos. It could be productive for the PP community to review them, so in this post on video #3 I make a few comments:

• The bodycam is a sergeant, probably of Butler Township Police. He is walking around AGR 6 from East to West, as other LEOs are storming and clearing AGR 6

• In the 6:15:30s, sergeant is aggressively approaching the southeast corner of AGR 6, where ZZ Top and Green Camo Shorts plain clothes are. When they see him coming, they immediately turn away westward:

• Having passed ZZ Top and Green Camo Shorts and turned the southeast corner of AGR 6, at 6:17:57 - 6:18:05 sergeant screams:
    “Were you in the building?”
    Voice responds: “No!” - it’s unclear whose, perhaps a plain clothes’.
    Sergeant explains: “We have been told that someone was looking out the window in the building. I do not know who was inside.”
    [Wow. He may be referring to someone other than the two BC ESU snipers assigned to 2nd floor of AGR 7! Those snipers were posted at windows with a screen in front so they would not be visible from the outside.]

• At 6:18:12 he faces the 3rd 1st floor window from East. It has been hypothesized as a shooting spot for a second assassin. The window appears closed, and the red color on it is a reflection of a barn south of AGR 6; the red is not a curtain:

• At 6:18:43 he faces AGR 7 and lets us see which 2nd floor windows are open or closed - this is 7 minutes after the shots

• At 6:19:53 two PA State Police officers are seen walking into the AGR complex void from North to South. Around that area Crooks may have gone to climb on the first roof. I thought this was curious because no other LEOs are close to there:

4 Likes

Wow, I did not expect that. What was he even doing with a pistol? How did he survive approaching a live-shooter event with a pistol in his hand?

I haven’t seen ZZ Cop with a badge, but didn’t we see clearly that his friend who was also armed put his badge in the collar of his shirt?

Edit: this is the guy I was thinking of:

Screenshot taken from Dropbox

Edit 2: at the beginning of this video, it seems like ZZ Cop and others are probably being banished for not being law enforcement: Dropbox

1 Like

waldo2
Comments on “Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing to LIHOP)”

There are 50 frames in which the boosted officer (BO) may have seen Crooks. Remember that the body cam was on his chest, so he had a visual from the moment he raised his head. These frames were timestamped around 18:10:55.

To dump all frames separately, obtain the free utility FFMPEG from the net. Then type:
ffmpeg -i boost.mp4 -ss 21 -t 6 boost%01d.png
where boost.mp4 is the 6 minute and 36 second bodycam footage from the BO.

Of these frames. there is one where Crooks may be visible. I’ll post it, marked up.

Regarding the behavior of BO: This is typical of someone having his first experience in lethal combat. Your body is flooded with neurotransmitters and you lose your shit. Fortunately it only happens the first time. On the whole BO did a lot more to help than all the ESU personnel.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll buy the bloody bathroom theory for now. Not gonna say that it makes much sense for so many cops – like you said, all of them from the lot – to forget about the possibility of another outside shooter, who might be trying to cause further harm or escape unnoticed, and instead to barge all the sudden into a room where they think a dangerous individual might be lurking. But hey, not much does make sense about LE reactions that evening. Definitely worth trying to confirm whether there was in fact such blood, and if so, who discovered it. Thanks for all your efforts!

1 Like

Wow…great research.

Awesome. Who told him they saw someone looking out the window? Was Greg Smith anywhere near police to tell them this? I am going to review his interview now. If not, do you see anywhere he is interacting with a crowd member? No way police would communicate they saw someone inside looking out the window, right? Great work putting this all together.

Senator Chuck Grassley just released visitor logs of Clairton Sportsmen’s Club .

ZeroHedge has an article. Quote:

“The records show Crooks became a member of Clairton Sportsmen’s Club last August and visited there at least 43 times, the last visit being the day before he tried to kill Trump at the July 13 campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. Crooks was a member of the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club “through his family,” according to the Associated Press.”

“Of his 43 trips, Crooks might have had company at least four times: Aug. 31, 2023; Sept. 28, 2023; Nov. 10, 2023; and April 24 of this year. On those dates, someone signed into Clairton on the exact same time and used the same ranges—with Crooks and the mystery visitor both using the rifle and pistol range on Nov. 10.”

“… also reportedly a training ground for the Department Homeland Security. According to local news site TribLive, Clairton was used by the DHS for police training on a day Crooks wasn’t there.”

“Also noteworthy was Crooks visiting the gun range on Valentine’s Day this year, and on Christmas and Halloween last year, according to the records.”

6 Likes

Source is The Gateway Pundit
Witnesses on the ground who saw the rooftop sniper say that local police did not confront the sniper moments before the shooting, and no one saw any confrontation by Crooks before shots rang out.

Greg Smith, American Patriot

Key witness Greg Smith exclusively told the Gateway Pundit:

“I saw him [the sniper] right before he shots happened, and I didn’t see him turn around and confront anyone. I never saw that and it didn’t happen. We asked all the people around us and in our group and we didn’t see that. I heard the story about the officer falling and hurting his foot, no one saw that. I’ve heard the stories, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.”

Explosively, he also relates that the snipers in the 2nd floor section of the AGR building were watching the rooftop shooter as the shots rang out – and did nothing!

“I was looking all around to get law enforcement’s attention before the shots, and I could tell it was coming, because as I was standing there for several minutes I kept thinking ‘why is Trump still talking?’ You expect someone to be on the radio or whatever the protocol is, to get Trump off the stage. I knew this isn’t good. I expected the shots to start, and then they did. It was mass chaos. I was looking at the guys on the second story, my eyes were jumping three or four different places, I could see that they saw him and were looking at him and watching what he was doing, but they didn’t do anything.

Butler County Sheriffs Deputies have said that their body cameras were turned off and there is no footage available from the incident.
Inconclusive…he did not say he saw anyone in the second floor window specifically. Butler county cameras were obviously not turned off. Odd

1 Like

LIHOP…

I’m skeptical of this latest video, or rather, the parts with no audio.

I’ve been hearing for the last year about how sophisticated deep fakes were becoming, but now we just accept a video from the likely culprits who have had 4 weeks to work on it.

No audio plus convenient lack of faces in clarity when really needed.

It’s probably real, but I’d hope that people with a much better eye for detail than me subject it to intense scrutiny.

Who told him is unclear, maybe via radio while bodycam muted. Around 6:17:53 there is some chatter (maybe I hear word “looking”?) just before sergeant asks about being in the building - can you make out the chatter?

No, I think Greg Smith was on the other, western side of AGR 6.

At the start, he indeed is interacting with people along the fence south of AGR, making sure nobody needs a medic.

1 Like

I have looked for long but not found anywhere video of Greg Smith seeing 2nd floor snipers seeing Crooks on the roof. Afaiac, this story is hearsay - TGP provides no evidence this “exclusive” interview with GS ever happened.

1 Like

Okay good! My point is that another law enforcement officer surely would not have radioed that they saw someone looking out the 2nd story window (beyond embarrasment and incompetence) so who did they speak with to alert them to this threat before 6:18 (after the fact). Not expecting an answer btw. Keep doing the great work!

1 Like